Sign in to follow this  
purplengold47

Rest of the Season - Defense

Why the Ravens? What caused their sudden shittiness?

They have a legit defense despite their offense. I do think the offense will get better and their match-ups throughout the year are to be noted...

So rest of way.. I'd put them very high... and look at Weeks 15 and 16. @CLE and then they get INDY at home.

@Oak - - - - - 6 Chi - - - - - 7 @Min - - - - - 8 Mia - - - - - 9 @Ten - - - - - 10 BYE - - - - - 11 @GB - - - - - 12 Hou - - - - - 13 Det - - - - - 14 @Pit - - - - - 15 @Cle - - - - - 16 Ind - - - - - 17 Cin

luck likely playing by wk 16, but yeah its pretty good

At this point.. as the Colts continue to lose. Even if Luck is healthy and starts a few games this year.. good chance they sit him for next year as the season winds down. Just a hunch.

***Homer alert*** but people are sleeping on the Steelers D. More games upcoming vs Cincy (2 but one is wk 17)), Cleveland (@Pitt) and Baltimore (@Pitt). They played 3 of 4 to start on the road, so the majority of their games are at home where they play much better. And looking at their schedule, they really have 3 bad matchups: KC, New England and maybe Houston

• Like 1

Why the Ravens? What caused their sudden shittiness?

I talked about this in this week's column:

http://www.fftoday.com/articles/orth/17_aob_124_wr_usage.html

Brandon Williams' absence isn't the only reason to be sure. I don't think London games help any teams, especially those who aren't used to it. Bell did what a player with 35 carries should do .... run for four yards/carry and score twice.

The offense isn't holding up its end of the bargain, which obviously leads to the defense not getting enough rest in between series (at the very least).

If Baltimore struggles against Manuel and Trubisky the next two weeks, then we can revisit Baltimore and how much the "D" sucks. I'm picking up the Ravens where I can in the meantime.

Dropped Ravens and picked up Texan. Looks like once the QB changed, it really changed the team.

Hoping a consistent performance, I don't like to bother too much time on D if I can help it. But looks like D is one of the bright spot in FF this year.

I own KC but I noticed both Detroit and Jax are on waivers. Both have more points than my KC.

I'm thinking of picking up one of these but I hate to own two defenses.

Thoughts on holding two defenses or do you think grab one?

I own KC but I noticed both Detroit and Jax are on waivers. Both have more points than my KC.

I'm thinking of picking up one of these but I hate to own two defenses.

Thoughts on holding two defenses or do you think grab one?

I'll hold two Def, if I have the spot open. Especially if one of the Def has a really good matchup the following week.. in order to make sure I get em.

Arizona is sitting on mine, wondering if they get it going and if I should drop Cincy or Balt door them.

Agree with holding 2 if there are good ones like that available.

They have a legit defense despite their offense. I do think the offense will get better and their match-ups throughout the year are to be noted...

So rest of way.. I'd put them very high... and look at Weeks 15 and 16. @CLE and then they get INDY at home.

@Oak - - - - - 6 Chi - - - - - 7 @Min - - - - - 8 Mia - - - - - 9 @Ten - - - - - 10 BYE - - - - - 11 @GB - - - - - 12 Hou - - - - - 13 Det - - - - - 14 @Pit - - - - - 15 @Cle - - - - - 16 Ind - - - - - 17 Cin

Week 16 Indy will have Luck back. And Houston is a different animal with Watson now.

I have Jax and Minnesota. Just added Minnesota for this week

having watched a couple of the minnesota games, i like the vikes def and think they will be a different beast once bradford returns on offense. The loss of Dalvin Cook may end up hurting them, but we'll see how Murray and McKinnon fill in this weekend. Bad part about the Vikes is the meetings vs the Lions and Packers downgrade them a bit.

Trying to decide between Buffalo or Philly to replace AZ now. I am trying to understand the rationale behind Philly being rated #2 ROW. I am leaning toward Buffalo.

I agree with philly, i dont get that ranking. I dropped them 2 weeks ago and picked up Detroit, of course that's when Det decided to the bed last week against Carolina.

Trying to decide between Buffalo or Philly to replace AZ now. I am trying to understand the rationale behind Philly being rated #2 ROW. I am leaning toward Buffalo.

Buffalo. I drafted Philly, was high on them for good reason. But their defensive backfield has been hit by injuries. I could throw for 300+ on them now. Buffalo has been playing really good ball.

***Homer alert*** but people are sleeping on the Steelers D. More games upcoming vs Cincy (2 but one is wk 17)), Cleveland (@Pitt) and Baltimore (@Pitt). They played 3 of 4 to start on the road, so the majority of their games are at home where they play much better. And looking at their schedule, they really have 3 bad matchups: KC, New England and maybe Houston

I retract EVERYTHING I said in this post. If Roethlisberger continues to play with his head up his ass the Steelers defense won't stand a chance. 5 turnovers, with 2 pick-6's thrown in for good measure?! I can barely even blame them for the 90 yrd Fournette TD at the end, I'd have given up too!