Sign in to follow this  
Gepetto

Beckham carted off

Beating a woman is a horrible crime.

Beating a sideline object when winning is selfless.

It's like the player that sacks the QB and then does this big dance and look at me moment, and his team his losing by twenty eight points with three minutes left to play. There's no point to it but to gain selfless look at me moments.

Bad teammate.

LOL. Sure. Every display after a successful play makes you a bad teammate. No player should ever celebrate any sort of personal achievement in sports. How dare they. Because even if you don't do a 'big dance', and do a 'small dance', it's still that 'look at me' moment, right? Even if you just fist pump and shout, or point to the heavens, it's still about your personal achievement, not the greater impact on the team. And no athlete ever should care about personal achievement. Noooo. That's certainly not motivating any of the other players out there. Every other player is completely focused on the team, they don't even feel happy when they do something good if it doesn't help the team. No one who performs at the highest level of the sport at all cares about their own personal production. Except 'bad teammates'.

LOL :)