Sign in to follow this  
Lamb of God

What's Julio worth

In a 1 pt ppr non keeper what's your take on his worth. Is it still elite or a tier below. What would u offer. Thinking of offering a guy who's 1-4 Howard or Martin and basically any of my WRs ie fitz, funchess, martavus, Parker for Julio. I just lost obj so I need help.

He might be worth more to him because you lost Beckham.

Seems a little of an offer.

I'm sure Jones was the other owners first round pick, and it's hard to re value those draft picks and to see them for their current value.

I get that but numbers are numbers so u think I should offer more. I have freeman but I'm trying to get away with not trading him otherwise as I stated in my other thread he'll ie. freeman will prob be traded for either jordy or Evans.

I think that number don't count when it comes to some players.

When it's a early round like a first round pick.

I'm sure he knows you need him and it will take your top Rb to get him.

Ok thanks for the thoughts so I guess as I figured to get a top wr to cover obj I'll need to give up freeman. I'm not terribly off as I have Howard, Martin and James white and gillislee.

I just traded Gurely and Amendola for Julio and Doug Martin. I have a feeling after this break we will get a good run on him before he gets hurt again. I am sure they fixed somethings over the break.

Welp bumping this as apparently nothing has changed for Julio so is he still worth it? If you look at his schedule he has some nasty matchups in there, minn, seAttle, car, and so what I'm asking again is he really worth his predraft value just because he was a first rd pick. I'd offer Martin or Howard which there is a 20pt diff in total points in a 1pt ppr between Howard and Julio.

Of course he's not worth his draft value.

Target a different wr. It is possible that his price is going to be too high and you could just be further buying into a bad Falcons passing season.

Look at the list of top 20 WRs and try to target one or two who have a lesser name but is putting up points. Ie: Adam theilin. He has no tds but he's still basically a top 20 wr. Whenever he scores tds, he's going to shoot up the list. I got him for a top 5 tight end a couple weeks ago. If you get him, he's immediately your 2nd best wr behind Larry. And he's doing that with Keenum. If Teddy or even Broken Sam comes back, even better.

And maybe you go get Landry. He has to be doing well in a full ppr as well, right? If you show up with Fitz, Theilin, and Landry, you're likely setting yourself up well with a solid weekly floor. And when Larry is at home, boom. Theilin gets a few tds. Landry eats targets and continues to be welker-esque. It could be good times. And it may be much cheaper so you're rb group could be really good still too!

I just traded Gurely and Amendola for Julio and Doug Martin. I have a feeling after this break we will get a good run on him before he gets hurt again. I am sure they fixed somethings over the break.

That's a highly likeable trade. I like Martin to be similar to Toddrick the rest of way assuming health. And even if he's 'bad', Julio will likely outdo Amendola.

I was trying to trade for Julio. Had an offer out to his owner this week where I'd give him Martin and Funchess (he's desperate for a RB). I then realized I'd almost rather have Funchess and pulled the offer. This isn't a 2-3 week slump. It's been SEVEN weeks now. Everyone thinks bc he's Julio he'll definitely turn it around, but I think the problem is Matt Ryan and not Julio - and I'm not confident Ryan will turn it around.

I enquired about what it would take to get Julio Jones a couple weeks ago. His manager wanted Hunt and Diggs. I'm not sure I'd give up Diggs straight up, never mind adding in Hunt. I guess I probably would give up Diggs.

I enquired about what it would take to get Julio Jones a couple weeks ago. His manager wanted Hunt and Diggs. I'm not sure I'd give up Diggs straight up, never mind adding in Hunt. I guess I probably would give up Diggs.

Unless Diggs' injury is expected to last beyond wk 7 I would NOT trade him for Julio. Why trade a guy who's producing for a guy who's not? Bc you're trading for the name "Julio". Who is to say in 2018 the name "Diggs" won't be as valuable? He's on his way now.

I've acquired Julio in 2 leagues this week. Obviously I'm assuming he bounces back.

Non PPR:

-Lamar Miller and Kelce for Julio

.5 PPR

- Ajayi and JLandry for Julio

Hard to say how good both those moves are. M

Don't know your rosters.

Unless Diggs' injury is expected to last beyond wk 7 I would NOT trade him for Julio. Why trade a guy who's producing for a guy who's not? Bc you're trading for the name "Julio". Who is to say in 2018 the name "Diggs" won't be as valuable? He's on his way now.

Only reason I want to trade for Julio Jones is b/c of that cushy playoff schedule against Tampa and NO.

I also have a week 9 WR byepocaplypse, so Diggs for Jones would ameliorate that a bit.