Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Hand

Protesters from BLM Crash Wedding of Cop

How BLM fuckchops did not get their asses kicked is beyond me.

Are they actual protesters. Or are they just a bunch people without jobs and no life that just happen to be in the same spot causing trouble?

Not really surprised, BLM is a violent movement.

That cop was a black dude himself. Crazy to see some white lady protesting a black police officer about shooting someone because they're black.

That cop was a black dude himself. Crazy to see some white lady protesting a black police officer about shooting someone because they're black.

They were probably using it (BLM) as cover to get a free meal.

Forreal if they did that at my or any of my friends weddings I really would go to jail. I would not have been able to hold my anger and would proceed to beat the ever living sh1t out of everyone that barged in

How BLM fuckchops did not get their asses kicked is beyond me.

Because someone somewhere would've called it a hate crime. Gotta tread lightly. :lol:

Thanks Barry, CNN, MSNBC etc for encouraging, supporting and promoting this violent movement who's origins sprout from lies you've spewed.

Nice going

• Like 1

Thanks Barry, CNN, MSNBC etc for encouraging, supporting and promoting this violent movement who's origins sprout from lies you've spewed.

Nice going

Truth. :(

Are they actual protesters. Or are they just a bunch people without jobs and no life that just happen to be in the same spot causing trouble?

Yes.

Yes.

On a side note. The "yes" answer to mean yes to both on an either/or question is one of the greatest jokes ever. It almost never fails to make me laugh.

Because someone somewhere would've called it a hate crime. Gotta tread lightly. :lol:

I really dont care. At that point Im just whoopin ass. Confronting them out in public or something like on their way out the grocery store is a little different. Would be agitated but not furious. Doing it at his wedding? Hell naw.