Sign in to follow this  
Sidehatch

Keeper RB: Forte/Johnson/Ridley?

I'm in a keeper league, and I can keep four players. My first three keepers are Rodgers, Amendola, and Gronk. We can start two RBs in this league, and I need to pick one RB as a keeper, and have to choose between Forte, Chris Johnson, and Stevan Ridley. Who would you pick?

- I know FFToday tells me Forte. He's good, but has some really poor games sometimes.

- Chris Johnson has a new offensive line and a coach who wants to give him the ball. He's healthy. I like this situation.

- While I suspect Ridley will score a lot, I'm scared of Blount, and having too many Patriots on my team. (If they have a bad week, and Gronk and Amendola get shut down, I probably lose.)

I will most likely draft the TD leech of whoever I keep (Bush, Greene, Blount).

I'm going to assume based on your other keepers that it's 1 keeper per position... otherwise, keep Forte, CJ?K, Rodgers, and Gronk.

C. Johnson might end up outscoring Forte, but I would trust Forte much more than Johnson. Keep Forte.

I'm going to assume based on your other keepers that it's 1 keeper per position... otherwise, keep Forte, CJ?K, Rodgers, and Gronk.

C. Johnson might end up outscoring Forte, but I would trust Forte much more than Johnson. Keep Forte.

Thanks for your advice. The league is not actually isn't one keeper per position, but I'm of the opinion that Amendola is going to get the ball a ton. I like the idea of having half of the Patriots' big offense. Now that you've said that, I think I'll reconsider Amendola. But I kind of think he'll be the next Welker, with Belichick calling plays for him to just catch the ball and avoid the nasty hits he took in St. Louis. Then again, that won't matter if Johnson rushes for 2,000 yards again, lol.

Agreed