Sign in to follow this  
PATSSOX

Gordon is officially BACK...........FINALLY

The 20-30 snap thing is clearly to try to throw the other team off. If he catches a few big gainers early, that "plan" will go away There is no reason to limit snaps for a healthy player like Gordon.

Seems like a lot of us Gordon owners found ourselves with a glutton of WR options.

Green, Evans, ODB, and Gordon for me. My weakness early in the year with Green hurt and struggling and having to rely on DeAndre Hopkins and other guys in and out has become a huge strength.

Im rolling with Gordon over ODB, McKinnon, and J. Bell at flex.

I believe this is a huge game for the Browns so they will want to win. Gordon on the bench watching miles Austin will not enhance their chances.

Per Fantasy Football Now on ESPN2 coach Mike Smith was laughing when he heard about the snap count for Gordon.... "I'm not falling for that".

Julio green shorts and my other flex options are jarvis landry and Steven Jackson I'm rolling with Flash

Browns are in the playoff hunt and desperately need a win. Unless Gordon is flat out ineffective they are not going to limit his snap count, that's just silly talk.

• Like 1

Yep, report is to unleash him and reevaluate him at half. If he's feeling good, he's getting all the snapzzzzzz.

LFG! I need a huge game here!

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/301796/glazer-browns-dont-have-limits-on-gordon

After speaking with Browns coach Mike Pettine Sunday morning, FOX's Jay Glazer refutes a report that Josh Gordon will be limited to 20-30 snaps in Sunday's game at Atlanta. Gordon showed up to work this week in far better shape than the Browns expected and "really improved" as practices went on. So although the original plan was 20-30 snaps, we could see last year's leading receiver on the field for way more than that. "We have the full gamut in store for him," Glazer relayed from Pettine. They'll check in with Gordon at halftime and see how he feels. "As long as he can deal with the pounding, we are going to run him and run him and run him." Gordon should be in all season-long lineups.

:banana:

70yds at the half. Nice start!

And Hoyer missing him left and right

14 targets is easing him in? Holy shitt I can't wait to see him go full bore. Wonder where btl is?

i hope hoyer gets his sh*t together

Give him some more practice with Gordon. He should be fine.

I'll take it! Hoyer needs to get it going, shoulda been like 150 and 1 TD!

Brown, Gordon, and Cobb next week! :clap:

I'll take it! Hoyer needs to get it going, shoulda been like 150 and 1 TD!

Brown, Gordon, and Cobb next week! :clap:

Cobb, Gordon, and ODB next week! :clap:

Making his 2014 debut, Josh Gordon caught 8-of-16 targets for 120 yards in Cleveland's Week 12 win over the Falcons.

Despite much pre-game speculation to the contrary, Gordon wasn't on any sort of a pitch count, playing essentially every down. He was targeted on a whopping 40 percent of the Browns' pass plays. His 16 looks were twice as many as No. 2 Miles Austin's eight. It was music to fantasy owners' ears, but Brian Hoyer often appeared to be forcing the ball to his returning No. 1 weapon, making a number of disastrous decisions on plays where they perhaps weren't on the same page. Hoyer also flat missed Gordon on at least 3-4 occasions. Gordon could have had a much-bigger game. Either way, he's established without a doubt that he'll be an elite WR1 down the stretch as the Browns try to clinch their first playoff berth since 2002.

Demaryius, Cobb, Benjamin, Gordon... for the rest of the season. I am so disrespecting my backs (outside of LeVeon).

Demaryius, Cobb, Benjamin, Gordon... for the rest of the season. I am so disrespecting my backs (outside of LeVeon).

I feel the same, how do I chose?

AJ Green, Gordon, Beckham, Julio

This week I went AJ and Gordon

I feel the same, how do I chose?

AJ Green, Gordon, Beckham, Julio

This week I went AJ and Gordon

I hate to say it, but Julio should ride the pine there.

I hate to say it, but Julio should ride the pine there.

yep he does, problem is the flex is a 2 qb league, so its really hard to play a WR in flex over a QB.

Julio and Beckham on bench

This week I flexed Blue with Ben on a bye.

Boy did Hoyer miss some wide open throws, Gordon was running wild in the defensive backfield, he could have had 200 +2 TDs if Hoyer had just hit him.

That was really exciting, the sky is the ceiling.

Watching the Browns defeat the dirty falcs was all the better gravy.