Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Official Week 12 F.U. thread

C'mon Rodgers. I'm not used to such a piss poor 1st half stat line. WTF? Didn't realize Minny D was so formidable.

Shout out to the bears offense lighting it up against the supurb Bucs D...

Oh wait we're in opposit land. WTF

All fantasy skilled players knew this would happen. Fantasy is all skill

FU to Sanchez. You suck in general, but I had to start you. At least I figured that you'd throw some to Maclin. Nope. Fock you.

FU to Sanchez. You suck in general, but I had to start you. At least I figured that you'd throw some to Maclin. Nope. Fock you.

Just hope for tenn to keep up. I would settle for a TD at this point. Kelly running it a ton in redzone

FOCK YOU Luck. Guess your a$$ is still chapped from that beat down in Foxboro. Yeah, you and your beard can eat the peanuts out of my sh!t.

FOCK YOU Denard Robinson and Blue. LIGHT IT THE FOCK UP!

Fock I get Luck td but can't figure how Robinson will get much now on the other side.

INSTANT REVERSE JINX.

:banana: :banana:

Well played! Now please talk some sh1t about Fleener!

Well played! Now please talk some sh1t about Fleener!

FOCK YOU Fleener. You DO realize the fate of the Fantasy Football community and quite possibly the Free World depends on you, dooshnozzle. START catching some focking balls.

Gronk. Sorry man, but this is a "what have you done for me lately" type of game, and you haven't gotten it done today.

Josh McKown, I know it's hard to give you a FU, since you really have no business being in the league. However, Mike Evans spent the last 2 weeks on my bench. I play him today, over Emmanuel Sanders mind you, and you only have eyes for Louis Murphy. Louis Murphy. Are you focking kidding me? Get back to the bench you loser and put Glennon in

FOCK YOU Fleener. You DO realize the fate of the Fantasy Football community and quite possibly the Free World depends on you, dooshnozzle. START catching some focking balls.

I appreciate the effort. Unfortunately it seems you blew your reverse jinx wad on Crowell. Worth a shot though.

• Like 1

Fock you dirty Sanchez. For the second straight week I should have started the met. Almost 30 points sitting on my bench vs the sucky 12 you have offered up you pos.

Hey Aaron Rodgers, thanks for the 200yds today buddy. At least you were nice enough to throw in one measly short TD.

2 TDs.