Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

49ers has the most boring offense

You guys are just lucky the Skins are that bad. I actually think McCoy could have won that game. RG3 is garbage.

You guys are just lucky the Skins are that bad. I actually think McCoy could have won that game. RG3 is garbage.

The defense was absolutely dominant, save this nonsense.

Vs Washington and rg3 at home

I hope

This defense is insane good , injuries be damned

You won at home by 4 against a team that is very likely to cut their QB next week. "Dominant" is a long stretch.

You won at home by 4 against a team that is very likely to cut their QB next week. "Dominant" is a long stretch.

Not really a stretch , this defense focking brings it and your not watching if you can't see that

The Defense was dominant moron, d-e-f-e-n-s-e. Try to keep up.

Nice win over Minnesota.

The Defense was dominant moron, d-e-f-e-n-s-e. Try to keep up.

Nice win over Minnesota.

I'l take either win, but a close win against a division rival at their home is slightly different than a close win against a woeful team at home.

And keep going to name calling. It is classy. Especially since my point WAS against your defense.

I'l take either win, but a close win against a division rival at their home is slightly different than a close win against a woeful team at home.

And keep going to name calling. It is classy. Especially since my point WAS against your defense.

Washington and Minnesota are basically the same team but, whatever you say buddy.

Packer fans probably have a tough time distinguishing dominant defenses for obvious reasons.

This defense is insane good , injuries be damned

No other team could have those kind of losses on defense, against this schedule, and still play that well. It is extremely impressive, the offense has to get their collective heads out of their a$$es though.

Impartial fan here.

Dominant defenses don't let Alfred Morris run for 125 with absolutely no passing game. At he no less

Tampa actually played them tougher last week giving up only 1 score

You fans do realize rg3 is probably the worst starting qb in the league

• Like 1

Impartial fan here.

Dominant defenses don't let Alfred Morris run for 125 with absolutely no passing game. At he no less

Tampa actually played them tougher last week giving up only 1 score

You fans do realize rg3 is probably the worst starting qb in the league

^this. Dominant defense my ass.

No other team could have those kind of losses on defense, against this schedule, and still play that well.

The Cardinals called to say hello. :wave:

didn't watch today's game much, but I'll tell you what. They stymied the giants in NJ last week, and that same giants team is obliterating the cowboys today. Not sure what that's worth, but it's gotta be worth something, even if a little...

didn't watch today's game much, but I'll tell you what. They stymied the giants in NJ last week, and that same giants team is obliterating the cowboys today. Not sure what that's worth, but it's gotta be worth something, even if a little...

The Chiefs beat the Pats, and the Raiders beat the Chiefs, so the Raiders are the best team in the AFC. :thumbsup:

The Cardinals called to say hello. :wave:

Not as many high end players lost but, good comparison.

Getting Aldon Smith back is huge though, doubt we see Bowman play this year.

Not as many high end players lost but, good comparison.

Getting Aldon Smith back is huge though, doubt we see Bowman play this year.

John Abraham and Darnell Dockett out for the year. Matt Shaughnessy as well. Daryl Washington, arguably their most important defender, out for the year for substance abuse. Dansby in free agency. Honey Badger missed the first 4 weeks and is just now coming into shape from a torn ACL. Finally I know it isn't defense, but Palmer is out for the year. :dunno:

John Abraham and Darnell Dockett out for the year. Matt Shaughnessy as well. Daryl Washington, arguably their most important defender, out for the year for substance abuse. Dansby in free agency. Honey Badger missed the first 4 weeks and is just now coming into shape from a torn ACL. Finally I know it isn't defense, but Palmer is out for the year. :dunno:

-1 starting corner (Tramaine Brock)

-nickel corner (Jimmy Ward)

-4th CB (Chris Cook)

-starting NT (Ian Williams)

-Backup NT (Glenn Dorsey)

-two All Pro MLBs (Willis and Bowman)

-Aldon Smith most of the season.

It's been insane, I'm glad the front office can draft.

The 49ers success rides on their defense. Which is playing pretty dam good. But their offense is just not getting it done. I like Kaepernick's athleticism but it seems so far he's not a good fantasy QB. It seems they are really missing Vernon Davis. He's out on the field but he might as well not be.

Anquan Boldin is still a beast of a man. Great at catching the ball with tight coverage on him. They have a good formula for winning in the playoffs run the ball and play good defense. It's just a bonus if they get any sort of consistent passing game. Throw it to Boldin every other time and they should be ok.

49ers

Redskins

Panthers

All with putrid offenses. All with supposedly "Dynamic" QB's who are mobile and can run.

I think the test case is over. Guys like Russel Wilson, Aaron Rodgers, and Andrew Luck can run too but those guys have something between the ears that the others don't. The QB postion is about smarts and throwing from the pocket. The ablity to run is a plus, but its an add-on.

Back to the OP. Yes, it is hard to watch. I will take the wins, but it would be nice to have an actual entertaining product.

49ers

Redskins

Panthers

All with putrid offenses. All with supposedly "Dynamic" QB's who are mobile and can run.

I think the test case is over. Guys like Russel Wilson, Aaron Rodgers, and Andrew Luck can run too but those guys have something between the ears that the others don't. The QB postion is about smarts and throwing from the pocket. The ablity to run is a plus, but its an add-on.

Agreed (although Wilson is straddling the line right now). The Michael Vick 2.0 experiment is clearly not a winning strategy. Any of those teams can win if their defenses are all pro and their rushing attack is top 10. But, none are winning much if they have to rely on the QBs to carry the team.

49ers

Redskins

Panthers

Dumb to put SF in the same category as the other 2 teams and Kap is having basically the same year as Wilson. Similar passing numbers across the board.

In his 2 years the 9'ers win with Kap at the helm, period. Just a reminder, Kap has played in 2 NFC Championships and a Superbowl where he put up 300 1TD & 67 1TD on the ground. Lost by 3.

I'll take that case test every year.

Haven't watched them much this year, except for the game against Denver.

Is it Kaep?

Why aren't they running the ball more like they used to?

Why isn't Kaep running more?

Haven't watched them much this year, except for the game against Denver.

Is it Kaep?

Why aren't they running the ball more like they used to?

Why isn't Kaep running more?

To keep him healthy, I assume, they don't let him run much until the playoffs. Of course, you have to make they playoffs first.

To keep him healthy, I assume, they don't let him run much until the playoffs. Of course, you have to make they playoffs first.

I doubt it is the "healthy excuse anymore. They are moving to Hyde. So, they might as well use gore where necessary right now. Between Hyde and Gore, they are combining for about 20 carries a game. That is very low, and that smells like a coaching decision, and not a health one. Roman just likes calling passing plays more than running.

I HOPE it's Harbs playing chess not checkers with this offense to your point. :wall:

HAVE

It's actually HAS focktard

3rd grade grammar

Are u actually a Drexel alumni ?, I am and now find it hard to believe u are.