Sign in to follow this  
DrG

Jarvis Landry

in my dynasty league I held the murray owner hostage with randle until he gave me landry.

yep.

one for the good guy.

jdon

Been starting this guy since week 2...only because it's a "Points for Returns" league and he's been $$$$.

Started him in my dynasty league and should have started him in my redraft...

Love this thread. I've been hyping this guy since the rookie draft in my dynasty leagues. He's definitely not a burner, but he doesn't drop the ball. Ever. He has Ironman hands. He also knows how to use his size and box out. I was hoping my Rams would draft him as our WR's can't hang on to the ball, but it wasn't meant to be. Ryan T. seems to prefer him more and more each week. With Wallace as the deep threat, Landry gets to work underneath and that is much more in line with Ryan's arm strength, or lack thereof.

Best rookie WR class I can remember.

Kelvin Benjamin

Mike Evans

Sammy Watkins

Odell Stickem Jr

Jordan Mathews

Brandin Cooks

Martavius Bryant

Jarvis Landry

Even guys like Allen Robinson, Davante Adams, Donte Moncrief and John Brown show signs they may be quality players. Pretty sick WR class this year.

Guy I played yesterday subbed M. Floyd (San Diego) in for him just prior to game - I was sick until I saw the scores and realized I wasn't playing Landry - he would have won if he just kept Landry in - very stupid mistake on his part (not just hindsight) - Landry has been making plays all year.