Sign in to follow this  
Breesman32

Rodgers vs.Pats

What do you expect? He has very little targets and that is serious cause for concern? Three corners take away his three receivers. This is the game where Rodgers, Bostick, and Quarless have to be on their A game. I don't think Rodger will be smart enough to throw away from his favorites though which is why I am considering making a move in a week I may need to win.

I have thought of trading Rodgers for Luck. Luck has Washington, Cleveland(without Gimpson), Houston(in Indy), and Dallas remaining and Rodger has NE, Atlanta, Buffalo, and TB remaining. Buffalo and TB could be great matchups but I would expect Houston and Dallas to be just as friendly for Luck. My week 13 opponent has Manning and KC can stop the run so we know Manning is airing it out. Last year, he threw four TDs to Decker in this game. He will definitely set someone up to play this role again(hopefully not JT). I don't think Rodgers could get 3 TDs against the pats. And Luck could get 4 against the redskins' secondary. Luck hasn't been as strong in recent weeks however he has played pats and a division rival who has not beaten him since 2012. I don't know if Pep has taken back the shot-calling or not. I can not do a possible straight up for Brees, Brady, Big Ben. And the person who owns Luck may be smart enough to realize Rodgers' matchup.

Haha. Serious? He's the best qb in the NFL right now and he's playing in Lambeau. Let's not give the Pats too much credit.

First of all, you need to switch to decaf. Second of all, you're over-thinking this. Rodgers and Luck have basically been a toss up this year. Rodgers will be at home against the Pats so I think he'll be fine. Also, he will be playing two of the worst pass defenses in the fantasy playoffs; Atlanta and Tampa Bay.

Lastly, your league needs to have an earlier trade deadline. The fact that you can make a trade after week 12 is ridiculous.

The OP must be a delusional Bears/Vikings fan.

Nelson, Cobb, Adams, Lacy, and three catching TEs equal little targets?

I'm thinking Saints

Could be... If you actually look at his user name. I only made it as far as him grossly over-thinking starting or keeping Rodgers. :D

Haha. Serious? He's the best qb in the NFL right now and he's playing in Lambeau. Let's not give the Pats too much credit.

Pats are the top ranked pass defense, they deserve the credit.

• Like 1

Pats are a legit pass defense. However, playing in Lambeau is a big difference than at home.

slobberknocker

That Focking DiscVnt Dah-Ble Check is my Work league QB and I roll with him in Fanduel. He may be a turdburgl@r but 'he's my quarterback, man' (best T.O. impersonation)

• Like 1

Rodgers likes to throw on the 1 yard line. Enough said

To be fair, they call the play that makes the most sense. They hand off the ball to Lacy and Kuhn a lot when they are close, but they aren't shy of calling a 35 yard passing play on the 1-yard line if it makes sense.

To be fair, they call the play that makes the most sense. They hand off the ball to Lacy and Kuhn a lot when they are close, but they aren't shy of calling a 35 yard passing play on the 1-yard line if it makes sense.

Oh no doubt. They aren't opposed to running the ball down there in the red zone. That being said I see a lot more passing plays than running plays when they get that close even on the 1 yard line. It's like a 70/30 passing to run ratio in the red zone for them

Haha. Serious? He's the best qb in the NFL right now

1 conference championship in 6 years. What a stud.

OVER- RATED :clap: OVER-RATED :clap:

Brady will get 2 TDs to Gronk...or maybe split one to Wright

Pats running will beat up on GB as well...Gray sets his alarm clock and is ready to run.

Sure Rodgers will get his through the air. (cause we need tds from Jordy and Cobb)

NE 38 GB 31 Going to be a great game.

Gray(makes no difference if he plays or not) vs Lacey you got to be kidding - 99.9% will take Lacey... Rodgers vs Brady I will take Rodgers - a lot more mobile, a lot better long range passer (NE never sees any of those) and a lot better receivers. Brady great quick, timing passes - probably the best at that.

1 conference championship in 6 years. What a stud.

OVER- RATED :clap: OVER-RATED :clap:

Some Pats fans are such sensitive pussies.

• Like 1

Fun fact:

Aaron Rodgers has a 148.3 passer rating when targeting Randall Cobb (highest in NFL). Next highest QB to WR rating in the NFL is Rodgers to Jordy Nelson. Difference between Cobb and Nelson is more than Nelson and the next 19 QB / WRs.

Some Pats fans are such sensitive pussies.

some Packers fans are easy to troll. :music_guitarred:

some Packers fans are easy to troll. :music_guitarred:

Sup no life?

Not a packer fan. No longer interested in the NFL anymore other than fantasy football. Don't care who wins this game.

Rodgers is better than Brady at this point in their careers. If I was a pats fan I'd rather have Rodgers than Brady right now if given the choice.

They are not even close to being the top ranked pass defense. Average in most every stat.

Rodgers is better than Brady at this point in their careers. If I was a pats fan I'd rather have Rodgers than Brady right now if given the choice.

If given the choice, would I trade Rodgers for Brady after this season? I'd have to thinking long term. No brainer.

For the rest of this year and maybe next? I'll take Brady.

For the rest of their career, I'll take Rodgers

If given the choice, would I trade Rodgers for Brady after this season? I'd have to thinking long term. No brainer.

For the rest of this year and maybe next? I'll take Brady.

For the rest of their career, I'll take Rodgers

You'd be wrong. There is nothing better about Tom Brady right now. Rodgers is better in every category, except coaching staff.

I'm considering Romo this week over Rodgers. I know it's nuts, but Dallas/Philly almost has to be a shootout. And as great as Rodgers is, he can be contained against good defenses (see Seattle). I'll probably still roll with ARod though, cause if Romo would take a dump Thursday, it would certainly ruin my Thanksgiving

You'd be wrong. There is nothing better about Tom Brady right now. Rodgers is better in every category, except coaching staff.

Oh would I?

it's fact, not opinion now?

:clap:

Oh would I?

it's fact, not opinion now?

:clap:

Rodgers better than Brady right now is fact. Try taking your pats love out of it.

:lol:

The OP must be a delusional Bears/Vikings fan.

Nelson, Cobb, Adams, Lacy, and three catching TEs equal little targets?

Revis on Cobb, Browner on Nelson, Arrington on Adams. Luck had 23 against the pats week 11. Cutler had 27 but pats were probably allowing garbage time against a scrappy QB. Packers are the type of team who will take the starters out if the game is decided by the fourth quarter. If packers are down 4 TDs, Rodgers is not playing in the fourth quarter.

And my username says otherwise about who I root for.

Revis on Cobb, Browner on Nelson, Arrington on Adams. Luck had 23 against the pats week 11. Cutler had 27 but pats were probably allowing garbage time against a scrappy QB. Packers are the type of team who will take the starters out if the game is decided by the fourth quarter. If packers are down 4 TDs, Rodgers is not playing in the fourth quarter.

When have the Packers taken players out other than when up big?

And I don't see them getting down 4 TDs at home.

That secondary can still be beat by a good QB...and the TEs are coming on...And Lacy has shown to be no slouch coming out of the backfield.

i read Vegas has GB at -3.5 but I haven't seen it on any web sites.

I'd expect the over under to be low, and take GB with the under.

Rodgers will probably use his legs this week more so than others, keeping him top12 but not top5.

Or something like that.

In Foxboro maybe, but it's at Lambeau bro. LAMBRO!!!!

It's going to be a shootout there, no doubt. My boy Cobb should have a huge day.

Score will be about 35-31.

So what you're saying is those pats corners will own the packer wr's and GB will get whipped by multiple td's and the starters will sit the 4th?

Packers have no shot at winning. Rodgers is due for a bad bad game, Lacy is fat and overrated. New England is just waaaay too good. The last game in Sundays lineup i would even want to watch. Enjoy.