Sign in to follow this  
Baltimore Police Warn of 'Credible Threat' to 'Take-Out' Law Enforcement Officers...

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/baltimore-police-warn-credible-threat-take-out-law-enforcement-officers_931757.html

Baltimore police are warning that there is a "credible threat" to "take-out" law enforcement officers, according a press release from the Baltimore Police Department.

"The Baltimore Police Department / Criminal Intelligence Unit has received credible information that members of various gangs including the Black Guerilla Family, Blood, and Crips have entered into a partnership to 'take-out' law enforcement officers," the warning reads.

"This is a credible threat. Law enforcement agencies should take appropriate precautions to ensure the safety of their officers. Notification will be sent via NLETS. Further informationw ill be sent through appropriate channels.

"Media is requested to distribute this information to the public and law enforcement nationwide."

Here's a copy of the press release:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/263262264/Credible-Threat

No way it would happen. One of the tenents of Organized Crime is staying clear of the police. Bad for business.

For dinner? for a beer?

Sure, i'd take em out for a beer. They do good work. :cheers:

good job cnn and the rest of the racial grievance industry :thumbsup:

Fake outrage

Nothing new, I was at a party with a bunch of cops on Saturday night, they all had stories of being shot at on a monthly basis.

All had stories about suspects trying to escape and injure them.

They deal with THE WORST people in the world.

The problem is, they cannot distinguish between these really bad people , and the average violator....

Fake outrage

agree, it started with the son trayvon, then the thug mike brown

brown, now this kid, complete fabricated fake outrage. Good call kid, maybe you're finally growing up. :thumbsup:

brown, now this kid, complete fabricated fake outrage. Good call kid, maybe you're finally growing up. :thumbsup:

I meant your full retard rush to blame somebody. Now that RP is gone you're really going to have to hack it up. :thumbsup:

I think it is real outrage. I think these people are really p!ssed that they are among the have-nots, that they live in filth and their future is hopeless.

But keep in mind, they are victims of the white-is-meanie propaganda machine. They have been taught to fail, to embrace hand outs, that being a criminal is cool, working hard is for stupid people. Failing is far easier than struggling to get ahead.

why do you hate black people?

I can see the federal government taking over local police departments in a generation or two. Eventually, when police departments can't recruit anymore because of things like this, what's the only other option. More federal government control over our lives. The Justice Department has already sent out federal guidelines on how to deal with riots since Ferguson. Scary.

I meant your full retard rush to blame somebody. Now that RP is gone you're really going to have to hack it up. :thumbsup:

aren't the fake outrage protests all about blaming someone?

I guess i was wrong, you're still an immature clueless moron who is part of the crybaby blame game. There is no hope for your type.

God you're sickening. Get help

I think it is real outrage. I think these people are really p!ssed that they are among the have-nots, that they live in filth and their future is hopeless.

But keep in mind, they are victims of the white-is-meanie propaganda machine. They have been taught to fail, to embrace hand outs, that being a criminal is cool, working hard is for stupid people. Failing is far easier than struggling to get ahead.

So what you are saying is... that they are Democrats.

God you're sickening. Get help

You should report him.

aren't the fake outrage protests all about blaming someone?

I guess i was wrong, you're still an immature clueless moron who is part of the crybaby blame game. There is no hope for your type.

You're the one who tell all over yourself to sob about CNN, manboobs. :lol:

Police are in a bad spot here. They are responsible for paralyzing and ultimately killing a black man. The department immediately suspended all six officers involved. Came out and said they were negligent on many counts. The black community is outraged. And for good reason. So what happens if cops start getting shot? Just cold blooded murder? They retaliate and this will become an all out war in the city between blacks and cops.

Police are in a bad spot here. They are responsible for paralyzing and ultimately killing a black man. The department immediately suspended all six officers involved. Came out and said they were negligent on many counts. The black community is outraged. And for good reason. So what happens if cops start getting shot? Just cold blooded murder? They retaliate and this will become an all out war in the city between blacks and cops.

What will black cops do? Shoot themselves?

What will black cops do? Shoot themselves?

Probably viewed as Uncle Toms. Probably at risk also.

The Baltimore PD has plenty of black cops.

This is true, and you appear to be touching on an important point that is typically lost on the ignorant masses intent to protest the misperception of impropriety; this is a cultural issue within ALL of law enforcement, and results in negative consequences for ALL people.

One day, we will all agree that we owe a debt to African Americans, they are the only ones standing up to what is a bigger issue that affects us all, and in the end through their actions and suffering they will win more liberty for us all.

This is true, and you appear to be touching on an important point that is typically lost on the ignorant masses intent to protest the misperception of impropriety; this is a cultural issue within ALL of law enforcement, and results in negative consequences for ALL people.

One day, we will all agree that we owe a debt to African Americans, they are the only ones standing up to what is a bigger issue that affects us all, and in the end through their actions and suffering they will win more liberty for us all.

Count me out on that gratitude

time to steal some sh;t!!!!!

Good. You steal the sh1t. I'll be stealing the Televisions.

i see the white house sent a delegation to this pillar of society's funeral again

Diplomacy. Calming the masses

:lol:

You don't think? What's your theory. Let's see if you actually have more than just trolling in your arsenal.

You don't think? What's your theory. Let's see if you actually have more than just trolling in your arsenal.

Porkbutt? Did you leave?

Why do you suppose the white house would send someone to this guy's funeral? Come on, I know you're more than just tanning insults. There's got to be a little more. You're the one who made mention of it. What's your theory?

dont worry...i think i read somewhere where they are setting up designated riot spaces. so the people that want to smash stuff can do so in a nice confined area.

they could be onto something...we could have designated gang rape fields, gun fight areas, etc :thumbsup: diplomacy

Porkbutt? Did you leave?

Why do you suppose the white house would send someone to this guy's funeral? Come on, I know you're more than just tanning insults. There's got to be a little more. You're the one who made mention of it. What's your theory?

i have no idea why a president would send a delegation to a man's funeral who has a rap sheet a mile long. for diplomacy? are you focking serious? i think you actually may be..wow. so now we pander to appease thugs? that's diplomacy? oh please dont riot. because it looks like his son if he had one? you tell me newbie. you tell me why he sends people to thugs funerals, but not fallen heroes.i have no theory. im baffled.my only guess is looking after his own interests?

I love when someone comes into a thread pounding his chest and then paints himself into a corner. :LOLOL Poor porkbutt

Let me tell you why the White House sent a representative. It is a very unsettled situation. A lot of resent towards authority. So it's the 'diplomatic' thing to do to send someone from the highest authority of them all. It looks good. Appearances. If you disagree as to why, you're still free to give your explanation and explain why you came in here acting like it was such an outrage that there'd be someone from the White House at the funeral.

i have no idea why a president would send a delegation to a man's funeral who has a rap sheet a mile long. for diplomacy? are you focking serious? i think you actually may be..wow. so now we pander to appease thugs? that's diplomacy? oh please dont riot. because it looks like his son if he had one? you tell me newbie. you tell me why he sends people to thugs funerals, but not fallen heroes.i have no theory. im baffled.

It's a tinder box in Baltimore right now. Use your head. You're only pretending to not understand.

Would you feel better if 50 cops get killed this week? As long as we say this guy who died was a thug criminal and no one cares about him? Would you feel better about your country then?