Sign in to follow this  
Baltimore Police Warn of 'Credible Threat' to 'Take-Out' Law Enforcement Officers...

Baltimore Mayor Says 'Protesters' Who Wish to Can Have 'Space' to 'Destroy'

... and I've made it very clear that I work with the police and instructed them to do everything that they could to make sure that the protesters were able to exercise their right to free speech.

It's a very delicate balancing act, because while we try to make sure that they were protected from the cars and the other, y'know, things that were going on, um, we also gave those who wished to destroy space to do that as well. And we, uh, work very hard to keep that balance and to put ourselves in the best position to de-escalate, and that's what you saw.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tom-blumer/2015/04/27/not-news-baltimore-mayor-says-protesters-who-wish-can-have-space-destroy

Link includes video

Anyone else see that mom go out into the streets and beat her kid on national TV for being a dumbass??

I bet they end up charging her for assault. They should give her a damn award, maybe mom of the year.

You rightie hacks have carried on more about a simple thing like the White House sending one rep 40 miles to a funeral than you have about the 6 cops who crippled a man and deprived him care. Because that wouldn't allow you to criticize Obama. Lol.

Don't worry RP. Your boys aren't letting you down. Lolol

And sadly, you aren't letting him down either. The only thing missing from the tard fights, is him. Irony.

Only to those that defend his mediocrity.

Who is defending it?

The son comment continues to be stupd though and is quite played out

So is looting to protest.

Only to those that defend his mediocrity.

I agree that it was a stupid comment from him, drama queen stuff, but it's lost its bite from overuse.

• Like 1

I agree that it was a stupid comment from him, drama queen stuff, but it's lost its bite from overuse.

Then ignore it, like you ignore all the other acts from the racist in chief.

Black Lives Matter rally is a success!!!!

We had a great turn out. Special thanks to the crips and bloods and the BGF for rallying the troops.

Those of you who started early made out like bandits. I see a price drop on oxy in the near future thanks to the boys that rolled the cvs.

Sure..there were a couple fires..but hey, a little enthusiasm goes a long way.

After tonites rally, ill be selling phone out of my trunk at a discount!!!

I have heard complaints, as to why we couldnt wait till a verdict was issued, but wtf that sh!t aint gonna loot itself and i wanted a iwatch like a mofo.

Id like to thank the gubmint for allowing us to not work for a living and giving us time to rally.

Remember, black lives matter!!! I know mine does and im gonna be livin large so who wants a new Iphone!?

Who is defending it?

The son comment continues to be stupd though and is quite played out

So is looting to protest.

As someone who has witnessed this behavior on a far bigger scale, they aren't looting in protest. It's an opportunity.

You're just as ignorant as those who cover these events.

Focking pathetic human beings.

As someone who has witnessed this behavior on a far bigger scale, they aren't looting in protest. It's an opportunity.

Where do you think I got this guitar that you are hearing today?

If I had a store and there was looting and rioting near it I would sit at the door with my gun just wishing someone would try to attack it

Then ignore it, like you ignore all the other acts from the racist in chief.

Wow, get a grip Sally. A riot in any US city isn't Obummer's fault. Stick to blaming him for bad weather and Mondays. :wacko:

Animals in Baltimore - there is NO circumstance that justifies lighting buildings on fire and throwing bricks. I am ashamed of humanity. :thumbsdown:

Wow, get a grip Sally. A riot in any US city isn't Obummer's fault. Stick to blaming him for bad weather and Mondays. :wacko:

Animals in Baltimore - there is NO circumstance that justifies lighting buildings on fire and throwing bricks. I am ashamed of humanity. :thumbsdown:

this kind of stuff will end immediately if a Republican gets elected in 2016. It's clearly an obama thing. Lol.

this kind of stuff will end immediately if a Republican gets elected in 2016. It's clearly an obama thing. Lol.

Hack alert.

If I had a store and there was looting and rioting near it I would sit at the door with my gun just wishing someone would try to attack it

And you would be dead then or in the near future for retaliation. You'd be brought up on charges for manslaughter. You'd be sued into bankruptcy. Labeled a racist. And now you were right in doing what you did.

That is why these business owners sit back and watch their business burn. Insurance will take care of most of it. Why risk your life with animals that don't respect human life the way you do?

I hate to say that, but it's true. The only time you sit ready with a gun to defend is for you and your family. Your home. And your freedom.

And sadly, you aren't letting him down either. The only thing missing from the tard fights, is him. Irony.

if you bitter ass holes would stop trying to use every opportunity possible to blame Obama, maybe a real discussion could be had.

The cops wete ass holes. They are responsible for a man's death.

The black community in Baltimore are ass holes. Using this as an excuse to steal and be destructive.

There. Is there really anything above that anyone disagree with? Why some idiots need to make everything political is a direct result of the way media is today. And the lemmings who get brainwashed from it.

• Like 1

Hack alert.

true, no? This is a democratic thing. From what I can tell listening to you and your clown friends

And you would be dead then or in the near future for retaliation. You'd be brought up on charges for manslaughter. You'd be sued into bankruptcy. Labeled a racist. And now you were right in doing what you did.

That is why these business owners sit back and watch their business burn. Insurance will take care of most of it. Why risk your life with animals that don't respect human life the way you do?

I hate to say that, but it's true. The only time you sit ready with a gun to defend is for you and your family. Your home. And your freedom.

Maybe I would maybe I wouldn't. I would make sure to call 911 and give them a heads up I would shoot anyone that came on the premises. Well within my rights to do that so even if they tried to bring me up on charges it would fail. But if I called the cops and told them I was gonna shoot any protesters who try to loot my store then they will send cops to my store to make sure it doesn't happen. Problem solved

Maybe I would maybe I wouldn't. I would make sure to call 911 and give them a heads up I would shoot anyone that came on the premises. Well within my rights to do that so even if they tried to bring me up on charges it would fail. But if I called the cops and told them I was gonna shoot any protesters who try to loot my store then they will send cops to my store to make sure it doesn't happen. Problem solved

Ha!

Sorry that I didn't put quotes over protest.

Looting in any situation is stupid.

Glad that you throw out the ignorant line though...typical of you.

Hack alert.

He's becoming RP right before our very eyes. An amazing transition into him that baffles me. He's a lost ship without a rudder to stead himself.

He's floundering without his buddy. Spent all day defending himself, accusing others, and trying to rationalize himself using baseless innuendo to come across as different than the one he believes is the main problem here. Fawking amazing!

Ignoring that you may have been part of the problem is one thing. Taking credit for and

acting as if you solved the problem is another.

Is RP gone? Yes. Am I glad? The board is better. Much better. Have his adversaries moved on? Fawk no. They are looking, in vein, for the next RP.

And that's not surprising considering the legnths they took to ignore the problem.

• Like 1

You witnessed this after Katrina? So this crap preempted Obama's Presidency? Imagine that.

Sorry that I didn't put quotes over protest.

Looting in any situation is stupid.

Glad that you throw out the ignorant line though...typical of you.

So you don't stand by your original post "quote" now? Do you still believe looting is a form of protest? That's what you wrote.

So you don't stand by your original post "quote" now? Do you still believe looting is a form of protest? That's what you wrote.

I wrote that looting in protest was stupid...and meant to put "protest" in quotes.

I focking agree with you that its not protest to break into a business and steal or burn .

Two cop cars burned and the CVC is being looted. :thumbsdown:

How can QVC get looted? It's IN the tv

You witnessed this after Katrina? So this crap preempted Obama's Presidency? Imagine that.

Do you ever remember folks in charge like Mayors and Governors telling the cops to give them space to destroy and loot??? Like when the Rodney King riots happened??? Maybe they did, I am not sure. Trying to understand this madness.

I wrote that looting in protest was stupid...and meant to put "protest" in quotes.

I focking agree with you that its not protest to break into a business and steal ###### or burn ######.

Then we agree. :cheers:

And for future points of reference, ignorance, is not an insult.

If it can prevent even one cop from not coming home to his family tonight, then why not send a representative? I know you're all hung up on the honoring a thug' angle, but if it makes you feel any better, I bet the representative couldn't give a rat's ass about the guy. I wouldn't have had a problem if Obama himself went. This could be a very ugly situation. Innocent peoples' lives are at stake. Why not take every action to appease the angry mob?

As a black president, he is in a unique position to tell them that we as a society will work to improve the situation so that it won't happen again. In the meantime, stand down and don't perpetuate the animalistic stereotype that some white people have of you. Alas, he isn't doing that.

that's because he wouldn't be worried about a white community rioting.

I would argue that this is the soft bigotry of low expectations. :(

https://www.facebook.com/disturbreality/videos/984668071577270/

National Guard needs to be there and start forcibly taking down people. These people are crazy. One starting hitting you and you defend yourself against him next thing you know you're being swarmed by dozens of them.

:o

Like a pack of animals. Saw someone in a wheelchair at about the 1 minute mark of that video, WTF?? Why in the hell would someone in a wheelchair be out in the middle of that shtt??

Sounds like they have a Band playing or a DJ. :dunno:

https://www.facebook.com/disturbreality/videos/984668071577270/

National Guard needs to be there and start forcibly taking down people. These people are crazy. One starting hitting you and you defend yourself against him next thing you know you're being swarmed by dozens of them.

They need to start feeling some pain. It's clear that they don't feel any fear of recrimination. :dunno: