Sign in to follow this  
BLS

The fock are you fockers up to this weekend?

Wouldn't he prefer Red Lobster or IHOP?

Waffle House.

So, everything good. Got it.

Thanks. :rolleyes:

yes, the things that single handedly gave rise to our entire planets population and allowed populations to flourish. Oh but thats bad for you. what a load of utter horsescat. Bread is perfectly fine for you and again, its the reason there even is a population.

Both good options but with Fitzpatrick dinged I'd expect a heavy dose of Ivory.

Yes, had my medial meniscus trimmed in my right knee 11 days ago. It's healing really well in part because I did very little last weekend. Hopefully I can milk it with the wife for another easy weekend. :D

What did you knee feel like when you had a torn meniscus?

I ask because I hurt my knee years ago playing softball and ever since then it feels like I have a wet paper towel under my knee cap.

yes, the things that single handedly gave rise to our entire planets population and allowed populations to flourish. Oh but thats bad for you. what a load of utter horsescat. Bread is perfectly fine for you and again, its the reason there even is a population.

You weren't addressed. Please reply to the posts where you are addressed directly.

Thanks!

Catch the end? Looking forward to Giants Skins next week. Like old times.

I guess that will truly be the 1st time I have a Sunday open this fall. I hope. Should be a great game.

It's even more specific than that because I'm talking about how it inhibits the hormone leptin, a hormone that tells your body basically you're full, to its receptors while its counterpart grhelin, the hunger hormone, is able to bind to its receptors thus giving a person the feeling that they are hungry again even after just eating not too long ago which causes over eating and increased weight gain.

Let us know if you get an A on your term paper,....er...I mean seminar.

What did you knee feel like when you had a torn meniscus?

I ask because I hurt my knee years ago playing softball and ever since then it feels like I have a wet paper towel under my knee cap.

Sounds like a meniscus. In my case there was some pain and swelling, which got worse if I pushed it hard. It didn't otherwise feel weird though; in fact I thought it was a strained MCL for a while. 14 years ago my other knee meniscus locked and wouldn't let me extend fully.

Thing is you need an MRI to see the meniscus; it doesn't show on xrays. That can be kind of expensive depending on your insurance (as is the operation of course). If it isn't hurting you I'd probably let it be.

Sounds like a meniscus. In my case there was some pain and swelling, which got worse if I pushed it hard. It didn't otherwise feel weird though; in fact I thought it was a strained MCL for a while. 14 years ago my other knee meniscus locked and wouldn't let me extend fully.

Thing is you need an MRI to see the meniscus; it doesn't show on xrays. That can be kind of expensive depending on your insurance (as is the operation of course). If it isn't hurting you I'd probably let it be.

It's been like 10 years. Not worried about it long term and I don't run because I carry a gun.

I'm not having it fixed. Thanks for the feedback.

Don't get me started on healthcare costs.

I did a sleep study because I'm waking up tired even after 8hrs of sleep.

I don't drink anymore so it's not that. DR visit, 6 vials of blood, more tests than I can remember. Doc says "nothing wrong with you, maybe you need a sleep study."

One friggin night.....$3500.

Over 1k outta pocket. Analysis: nothing wrong with you.

FOCK!!!

Sorry....rant over.

It's none of your focking business what I'm doing this weekend!

:wave:

Hey StupidFuck!

How ya been?

Hey StupidFuck!

How ya been?

Doing pretty well. No real plans this weekend other than to watch a bit of football.

How's life treating you?

Doing pretty well. No real plans this weekend other than to watch a bit of football.

How's life treating you?

Honestly, pretty good. Business could've been better in the past year, but between these nutjobs shooting up schools and the wackos across the Atlantic, people are good and riled up and enrollment has been pretty crazy the past month.

I'm sober, have been over a year....so I'm sure I'm fuckin lame to be around, but whatever.

Also engaged, but wondering if that's a good idea at 44 or not.

Still doing the insurance bit?

Honestly, pretty good. Business could've been better in the past year, but between these nutjobs shooting up schools and the wackos across the Atlantic, people are good and riled up and enrollment has been pretty crazy the past month.

I'm sober, have been over a year....so I'm sure I'm fuckin lame to be around, but whatever.

Also engaged, but wondering if that's a good idea at 44 or not.

Still doing the insurance bit?

That was NorthernVike your thinking of there I believe, I'm an IT Business Analyst.

I haven't had a drink since last night, so I'm pretty sure I'm lame to be around as well. I hear ya though. em.

Traded in my camper this fall. Excited to get the new one next spring.

That was NorthernVike your thinking of there I believe, I'm an IT Business Analyst.

I haven't had a drink since last night, so I'm pretty sure I'm lame to be around as well. I hear ya though. ###### em.

Traded in my camper this fall. Excited to get the new one next spring.

Yep, my bad. Didn't you camp in Aitkin? My memory sucks brother.

Yep, my bad. Didn't you camp in Aitkin? My memory sucks brother.

Did for a bit, we're over on the Horseshoe chain southwest of St. Cloud now.

It's been like 10 years. Not worried about it long term and I don't run because I carry a gun.

I'm not having it fixed. Thanks for the feedback.

Don't get me started on healthcare costs.

I did a sleep study because I'm waking up tired even after 8hrs of sleep.

I don't drink anymore so it's not that. DR visit, 6 vials of blood, more tests than I can remember. Doc says "nothing wrong with you, maybe you need a sleep study."

One friggin night.....$3500.

Over 1k outta pocket. Analysis: nothing wrong with you.

FOCK!!!

Sorry....rant over.

My sleep study cost 300 out of pocket. Apparently I had 39 apnea events average per hour. Sleep mask time and machine time, paid for.

You need better insurance.

My sleep study cost 300 out of pocket. Apparently I had 39 apnea events average per hour. Sleep mask time and machine time, paid for.

Agreed. But still. $3500 for one night? That's ridiculous.

You wear a cpap? Honestly make a difference during the work day?

I'm always yawning/tired, sometimes struggle to get motivated.

Did for a bit, we're over on the Horseshoe chain southwest of St. Cloud now.

South of Cold Spring. I know the area. Teach in Manannah from time to time.

South of Cold Spring. I know the area. Teach in Manannah from time to time.

Yep, pretty much right between Eden Valley and Richmond on 22. Nice seasonal campground with access to the lakes.

Let us know if you get an A on your term paper,....er...I mean seminar.

I sure will! Considering for a term paper you write a paper instead of create a power point presentation and have to present it in an auditorium in the hospital with physicians, researchers, civilians, ect in attendance. But you're right the paper should be an easy A considering the advanced topic of medical research, organic chem, molecular chem, and biochem of the topic it should easily surpass all the other students papers :wave:

I sure will! Considering for a term paper you write a paper instead of create a power point presentation and have to present it in an auditorium in the hospital with physicians, researchers, civilians, ect in attendance. But you're right the paper should be an easy A considering the advanced topic of medical research, organic chem, molecular chem, and biochem of the topic it should easily surpass all the other students papers :wave:

Will the girl from Canada that you had sex with on vacation be there too, Eugene?

My wife and SD are having a birthday "salon day" so I get to spend the day with my boy. Thinking about taking him on a trip to his first comic shop.

My wife and SD are having a birthday "salon day" so I get to spend the day with my boy. Thinking about taking him on a trip to his first comic shop.

Side Dick?

Civilians? Perfect. Ill be making a call to confirm this seminar at the hospital you told us you work at. Of course im sure when I find nothing you will say "Oh I purposefully told you the wrong hospital to preserve my batman like secret identity (thats already known)." or you will say "oh it was cancelled at the last minute." Or "Oh I transfered hospitals, I dont work at the brook army medical center anymore (even tho I have a picture of you wearing an air force uniform)." there will always be a convenient escape route.

Civilians? Perfect. Ill be making a call to confirm this seminar at the hospital you told us you work at. Of course im sure when I find nothing you will say "Oh I purposefully told you the wrong hospital to preserve my batman like secret identity (thats already known)." or you will say "oh it was cancelled at the last minute." Or "Oh I transfered hospitals, I dont work at the brook army medical center anymore (even tho I have a picture of you wearing an air force uniform)." there will always be a convenient escape route.

You are a sad sad little man. And I pity you

I'll give you a little help: "ect" is not an abbreviation. It's "etc." including the period. I've noticed several other posters here who make that mistake, and if I were in the alias busting business, I might narrow you down to a few more established posters here. Just saying. :)

That being said, I'm sure the endocrinologists at your hospital will enjoy learning how hormones work from an oncologist. :cheers:

300 out of pocket? You're the one who needs better insurance.

I finally have my 1st Sunday since football season started to sit a watch the Skins, who are really going to surprise people this weekend.

Update??

Update??

:D

He was kinda right though, I thought they'd lose by a lot more then 28 :dunno: