Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

What do you fockers want

I'll get the last laugh when he goes straight to hell like every other soulless POS adjuster :thumbsup:

Us adjusters love a holes like you. I imagine walking into your house and seeing your wife wanting to fawk my brains out while she explains the unforeseen circumstance that has caused her to call me while she's watching The Price Is Right and fingering herself to Drew Carey and gets me. I pay the claim and tell my boss next

Us adjusters love a holes like you. I imagine walking into your house and seeing your wife wanting to fawk my brains out while she explains the unforeseen circumstance that has caused her to call me while she's watching The Price Is Right and fingering herself to Drew Carey and gets me. I pay the claim and tell my boss next

I don't think my wife goes for broken-down alcoholics.

And apparently, neither does yours :(

I don't think my wife goes for broken-down alcoholics.

And apparently, neither does yours :(

Your wife would suck my cack gladly. Ask her.

Your wife would suck my cack gladly. Ask her.

Can you even get it up? I doubt it, what with decades of alcoholism and you not being much of a man to start with.

No wonder Mrs Bunny had to start focking other dudes

Maybe she lets you watch sometimes? I bet you're into that

I've turned down so much poosay in my life that it's laughable. I go into loser houses like yours handling claims. And get the horniest house wives who want d!ck as their husbands are away and I Laugh.

Your wife is definetly one of those that would suck me off and smile after I finish on her face. A triple roper. No deductible for you.

I've turned down so much poosay in my life that it's laughable. I go into loser houses like yours handling claims. And get the horniest house wives who want d!ck as their husbands are away and I Laugh.

Your wife is definetly one of those that would suck me off and smile after I finish on her face. A triple roper. No deductible for you.

That must be why you feel the need to drink yourself to death. You're just awash in too much pvssy :rolleyes:

No...It's not.

I'm not into that kinda thing in my elderly years.

There's a whole subforum dedicated to cats. And people post in it...

That must be why you feel the need to drink yourself to death. You're just awash in too much pvssy :rolleyes:

I have had more fun in the last 48 than you've had in the last year. I feel sorry for guys like you. And I appreciate guys like you. You remind me of why I live the way I do. You'll spend your life a bore. You'll wake up one day and have zero experiences. And that's Fawking sad.

You drove to work day after day. Did your due diligence. Made your wife smile over a cup of coffee and a broken dish washer. her if you were lucky. Smiled over a pillow and wondered what the fawk life was doing and how you made it that far.

You are going to wake up one day and regret. I will not. I've lived life to the fullest. I never wanted to make it past fifty. I feel sorry for those who do. I've done more in my lifetime than most do ever. And I am fortunate. And I live life. I feel for those who accept the daily life that gives them nothing. You deserve it if you accept it.

I have had more fun in the last 48 than you've had in the last year. I feel sorry for guys like you. And I appreciate guys like you. You remind me of why I live the way I do. You'll spend your life a bore. You'll wake up one day and have zero experiences. And that's Fawking sad.

You drove to work day after day. Did your due diligence. Made your wife smile over a cup of coffee and a broken dish washer. ###### her if you were lucky. Smiled over a pillow and wondered what the fawk life was doing and how you made it that far.

You are going to wake up one day and regret. I will not. I've lived life to the fullest. I never wanted to make it past fifty. I feel sorry for those who do. I've done more in my lifetime than most do ever. And I am fortunate. And I live life. I feel for those who accept the daily life that gives them nothing. You deserve it if you accept it.

Is it possible to live an exciting, fulfilled life without alcohol? What's so bad about life after 50?

I just got an iPad Pro. I'm good...

Plus, the BF is staying home this year for the holidays. :)

I'm sure his BF will miss him this Holiday season.

You drove to work day after day. Did your due diligence. Made your wife smile over a cup of coffee and a broken dish washer. ###### her if you were lucky. Smiled over a pillow and wondered what the fawk life was doing and how you made it that far.

Actually I'm going to be there for my kids when they're older, rather than dead from cirrhosis or suffering alcoholic dementia. :thumbsup:

Also I'm going to do my damndest to stay with my wife for life. I like my chances more than you because I wouldn't pick the bottle over my family.

But hey, we all make choices in life and you're good with yours than more power to you. I'm pretty comfortable with the ones I've made as well :cheers:

What's your must have Christmas presents this year?

Peace on Earth, a Castle with a moat, drawbridge, cannons, the works, a Tank, a Spaceship, a great Pick Up Truck, a 4 car garage, a decent Motorcycle, a new wardrobe, laughter, good health, another Dallas Cowboy Super Bowl Victory, not too much to ask right? :thumbsup:

My wife's aunt passed away a few months ago; she was T-boned in a car accident and died instantly. We all were very close. One Christmas long ago she got me slippers and I loved them; from that point on that was the gift she got me every year. Each Christmas I make a production out of holding my nose and throwing out the old stinky slippers after I open the new ones.

While at her memorial service I found out that she had already bought them and I am getting one last pair. It will be an emotional time.

Sorry to hear about your family's loss. I think it's great you'll be getting one more pair.

• Like 1

The only thing I asked for is this for the garage. My tools and crap are all over the place.

http://www.craftsman.com/craftsman-home-series-6-drawer-tool-center-with/p-00913751000P?sid=IDxCMDFx20140801x001&KPID=00913751000

Why would you want to ruin a good garage with Craftsman stuff?

:P

Seriously, I hope you get your new toolbox! Tools MUST be organized.

Meh....buying and getting stuff is just stuff. It doesn't really do much for ya.

Living life and being happy is something I wish I could get for Christmas and wish you all the same as well.

• Like 1

Meh....buying and getting stuff is just stuff. It doesn't really do much for ya.

Living life and being happy is something I wish I could get for Christmas and wish you all the same as well.

Well said. :thumbsup:

My mother will insist on getting me something. There are some toys I'd like to have (a sweet laptop, a ps4) but with shipping and whatnot it would be stupid.

I think ill just ask if she'll just buy my spring festival airline tickets. Here to Hainan to Bangkok back here. That would enable me to use my money to have more fun while I'm there.

My mother will insist on getting me something. There are some toys I'd like to have (a sweet laptop, a ps4) but with shipping and whatnot it would be stupid.

I think ill just ask if she'll just buy my spring festival airline tickets. Here to Hainan to Bangkok back here. That would enable me to use my money to have more fun while I'm there.

Are electronics cheaper to buy there? In my ignorant brain I just assume that a PS4 in China costs like 12 bucks.

Couldn't she just have it shipped directly to you? Is that not workable?

I think it is kinda rude to ask her for money for travel that doesn't involve her getting to see her baby boy TBBOM. Unless you have other plans to visit home. :dunno:

Maybe a coffee maker...my keurig was nice when I just wanted a cup.

But I have been cutting out soft drinks and drinking more coffee and liking the ability to make a pot vs. just a cup (and prefer better coffee than most of the pods.

Have you tried one of the pods that you fill on your own?I fill one up with coffee or green tea and am good for usually 2-3 decent sized mugs.

I've asked for a couple of KC Royals 2015 World Series Champions athletic pullovers and the DVD set of the 2015 season.

What's your must have Christmas presents this year?

Honestly? Clothes. I have a fine work wardrobe. I seriously haven't bought a pair of jeans or anything other than for work or the gym in several years. I'm becoming my dad. :(

Like you need more fun. :P

j/k

Honestly? Clothes. I have a fine work wardrobe. I seriously haven't bought a pair of jeans or anything other than for work or the gym in several years. I'm becoming my dad. :(

Same here. I've got shirts I've worn for 10 years. Only thing I buy a lot of are collared shirts, ties, and dress pants for work.

Are electronics cheaper to buy there? In my ignorant brain I just assume that a PS4 in China costs like 12 bucks.

Yes and no. Cheap knockoff crap that will last two weeks? Yes.

Real stuff? Actually more expensive.

Take apple products. They are made here in this province. So you'd think they'd be cheap. But the government has a large enough import tax (they consider anything made by a foreign company imported, even if made in China) that it actually costs more.

As for having it shipped directly to me from a website? I tried that. That shipment is still stuck in customs, awaiting documents from me and payment of import duties, which, when combined with shipping, makes it prohibitively expensive.

As for a Ps4... You can get a made in China version for ¥3200 ($500 and change) a made in Hong Kong one for ¥4000, and a made in Japan one for ¥5000. I'm not real sure what the difference is. I imagine the China version will not allow you to access the online features abroad. Meaning it is behind the firewall and I can't play Americans.

For example, an iPhone bought here costs more than in America, there is no financing, and it only works in China. If you go abroad, it won't work. If you can sneak a new model us iPhone in here, it is worth ten times its us market price.

As for the travel thing... Yeah, I would just tell her not to get me anything. But that won't work. I've tried that year after year. So she will end up shipping me something at prohibitive cost. And since China doesn't really have addresses (my address is simply "Wenbo gardens apartments, Wenbo dong lu and nongke lu" they just give it to the guards, who will let it sit out in the rain until i retrieve it) shipping is dicey.

I ordered a north face jacket from Amazon. It never arrived. God knows where it went.

So I figured that would be an easy solution. But we'll see.

Only thing I really want is a GoPro hero 4 black. That's what I told my wife. Well that and an Xbox one as well as a 70+ inch 4K tv. So I'll see what I end up with. Hopefully all 3

You are getting a bathrobe and a tie. YWIA

A Good Mythical Morning coffee mug and LL Bean Wicked Good slippers.

I am wearing those LL Bean moccasin slippers right now and they are outstanding