Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Atlanta at New England: In-Game Discussion/Tilting

I had Cooks going against Gronk and Gostkowski. My game is now tied 215.5 to 215.5 Opponent is out of players and I have Eagles Defense/Special Teams left so it's up to that, which could get me positive or negative points as our D/ST gets penalized as the other team accumulates yards and points.

I had Cooks going against Gronk and Gostkowski. My game is now tied 215.5 to 215.5 Opponent is out of players and I have Eagles Defense/Special Teams left so it's up to that, which could get me positive or negative points as our D/ST gets penalized as the other team accumulates yards and points.

When's the last time a D got negative points in your league? I'd think you are in good shape.

The 16pts Cooks got me means I need 17pts from Ertz tomorrow night (which is almost his average, so should be close).

When's the last time a D got negative points in your league? I'd think you are in good shape.

The 16pts Cooks got me means I need 17pts from Ertz tomorrow night (which is almost his average, so should be close).

We start 2 defenses and I have Chiefs D and they got me negative 8 points on Thursday night. A few Defenses in our league get negative points every week. Also, we're required by rule to start a complete lineup every week or if we don't we forfeit the game and could be kicked out of the league.

Seemed like Atlanta didnt want to win? Didnt even seem to want to play the game, period :(

Atlanta doesn't care what you think about how they played! Couldn't resist! :music_guitarred:

Seemed like Atlanta didnt want to win? Didnt even seem to want to play the game, period :(

True. It was like belichick was still in their heads from the super bowl. They lost that game before they ever stepped on the field.

• Like 1

We start 2 defenses and I have Chiefs D and they got me negative 8 points on Thursday night. A few Defenses in our league get negative points every week. Also, we're required by rule to start a complete lineup every week or if we don't we forfeit the game and could be kicked out of the league.

Kicked out of the league? Do they try to have you executed too??

Kicked out of the league? Do they try to have you executed too??

Haha, I don't know, no one's ever done it. Intense league, huh?

So looking at the Pats schedule, are they a nice D to add for ROS?

Chargers

BYE

@ Denver

@ Oakland

Miami

@ Buffalo

@ Miami

@ Pittsburgh

Buffalo

:wave:

Matty Ice is frozen. The first three quarters were not good. He hangs on longer and this is the defense which was second worse in the NFL and he made them look like the BEST. Coaching was questionable at best. I think they still have maybe the best personnel in the NFC, but they do not play like it. Do you think they are still suffering from the second half blues of the Super Bowl. It sure looks like that.

I only need 5 - 50 yard field goals from my Eagle kicker to pull it out tonight. Your telling me I have a chance!!!!???

Atlanta should feature their running game, then go from there.

Really asking a lot of an NFL staff to go with what obviously works the best.

• Like 1