Sign in to follow this  
fantasybears

Help w/ Dynasty Pre-Draft Cuts (WHIR)

I need to make final cuts before the deadline with our upcoming auction draft. As the salaries of players will go up each year, I'm torn between getting the best possible lineup this year (guys like Luck I can't afford in a couple of seasons) or high upside guys (like Cooks). It really comes down to Luck vs. Cooks vs. Olsen. Which one can I drop with the least impact to this year (Luck vs. Palmer or Olsen vs. average TE or dropping Cooks) while still giving the best setup for the future?

Who would you cut?

League: 12 team, $200 salary cap dynasty 0.5 PPR league, start 1QB, 1RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1FLEX, 1D, 1K, 15min - 17max roster.

QB - Luck ($28), Bortles ($9), Palmer ($8)
RB - L. Miller ($23), L. Murray ($14), David Johnson ($12), Ajayi ($3)
WR - Julio ($34), Cooks ($18), Allen Robinson ($12), Evans ($12), Watkins ($11), Parker ($5)
TE - Olsen ($18)

I need to make final cuts before the deadline with our upcoming auction draft. As the salaries of players will go up each year, I'm torn between getting the best possible lineup this year (guys like Luck I can't afford in a couple of seasons) or high upside guys (like Cooks). It really comes down to Luck vs. Cooks vs. Olsen. Which one can I drop with the least impact to this year (Luck vs. Palmer or Olsen vs. average TE or dropping Cooks) while still giving the best setup for the future?

Who would you cut?

League: 12 team, $200 salary cap dynasty 0.5 PPR league, start 1QB, 1RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1FLEX, 1D, 1K, 15min - 17max roster.

QB - Luck ($28), Bortles ($9), Palmer ($8)

RB - L. Miller ($23), L. Murray ($14), David Johnson ($12), Ajayi ($3)

WR - Julio ($34), Cooks ($18), Allen Robinson ($12), Evans ($12), Watkins ($11), Parker ($5)

TE - Olsen ($18)

sorry never played a salary cap