Sign in to follow this  
Mariner94

Keeper help needed

I need help deciding on one keeper. I can either keep Antonio Brown or Allen Robinson. I draft 9th out of 12 teams in a serpentine draft. If I keep Brown I lose my 1st round pick. If I keep Robinson I lose my 4th round pick. Which should I keep for the best overall value?

Robinson for a 4th is a pretty good deal.

But

Brown is the better player, hands down.

Normally in any trade, regardless of all the pieces thrown in.... usually the person who gets the best player wins the trade.

This is no different except its not an actual trade with another person.

Take Brown and dont look back.

Brown is the best pick in the draft and worth a first round pick . Robinson for a fourth round seems like a steal , but there is no way I could pass up drafting Brown in the first round if I was able to do so .

Brown. If Robinson was a seventh, eighth rounder, I'd start thinking of keeping him instead. For a fourth, go ahead and keep the best player.

So you're basically getting Antonio Brown with the 9th pick. Take it!

Take Brown. It probably won't happen, but maybe you'll get lucky and land Robinson when you draft.

Take Brown. It probably won't happen, but maybe you'll get lucky and land Robinson when you draft.

This is actually a possibility. I'd say the odds are against it, but it is certainly possible.