Sign in to follow this  
bob_probert_2000

League 2005-06

Here's our info:

and sign off in here to confirm you're in and your new team name(or old one preferrably)

Hello psawyer17,

Welcome to Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football.

This is to confirm that you've created the Custom League named Probert League and the team called Pendleton Proberts in that league.

To allow other managers to join your league, send them the League ID# and Password. In your case, the ID# is 294918 and the Password is geeks.

You have chosen for your league to participate in an offline draft. Until you submit the results from this draft, you (and only you) can change the type of draft by using the Change Draft Type option found among your Commissioner Tools, which can be reached from your League Overview page.

Your league can hold its draft whenever you choose, but the results won't be available online until you enter them using the Submit Draft Results option you'll find among your Commissioner Tools (all draft results must be submitted by Friday, Oct 14, 2005).

All league members can still get involved in league action by going to the Fantasy Football home page and clicking on their league or team name.

Thanks for joining. Good luck.

Dalem,

I started a new account for selling my house, which is the e-mail now listed instead of bob_probert_2000.

I used this ID so I could give you the password as co-commish.

Shoot me an e-mail or post yours here.

Got to the title game last year but fell short. Back to take it all this year! :blink:

Team Name: HamBurglar

I'm in!

Steel Buckles

Any draft plans yet? Personally, my schedule is pretty open if we want to try a live draft. I just need to know about a week and a half in advance.

Maybe easiest to just use MFL, but I'd suggest an aggressive draft pick timer.

Hey guys!

Im here. I've been on vacation, and I am just now getting my full fledged Fantasy Football Addiction going again. I look forward to playing against you all this year again. :D

Dalem,

I started a new account for selling my house, which is the e-mail now listed instead of bob_probert_2000.

I  used this ID so I could give you the password as co-commish.

Shoot me an e-mail or post yours here.

At what point do we start looking for new members?

now, we know Walt is out at the very least. Any suggestions for recruits?

Lets try to keep it to long time posters and contributors to the board.

I'm still in. I just got back from camps for the summer, and will be a bit more active going forward. Let's get this going!!!

Here's our info:

and sign off in here to confirm you're in and your new team name(or old one preferrably)

Hello psawyer17,

This is to confirm that you've created the Custom League named Probert League and the team called Pendleton Proberts in that league.

To allow other managers to join your league, send them the League ID# and Password. In your case, the ID# is 294918 and the Password is geeks.

You have chosen for your league to participate in an offline draft. Until you submit the results from this draft, you (and only you) can change the type of draft by using the Change Draft Type option found among your Commissioner Tools, which can be reached from your League Overview page.

Your league can hold its draft whenever you choose, but the results won't be available online until you enter them using the Submit Draft Results option you'll find among your Commissioner Tools (all draft results must be submitted by Friday, Oct 14, 2005).

All league members can still get involved in league action by going to the Fantasy Football home page and clicking on their league or team name.

I'm going to try to get there . . . but link?

Here's our info:

Hello psawyer17,

I'm going to try to get there . . . but link?

just goto yahoo.com and choose sports, then fantasy, then ffootball.

You can join a league from there. :pointstosky:

Yeah. I figured it out. :D But I love computers.

Dalem,

I used this ID so I could give you the password as co-commish.

Question: Am I using this ID that you mailed me for my team? Or am I just using it if I need to log on as commish?

Dalem,

I  used this ID so I could give you the password as co-commish.

Or am I just using it if I need to log on as commish?

:pointstosky: