Sign in to follow this  
Captain Goomy Noomy Roo

Jay Cutler - Week 3 Starter vs. Jets ?

For those of us frustrated with Wilson or worried about a banged up Cam...

I am not talking dropping Wilson or Cam but for one week, this match-up looks kinda tasty.

The Jets are bad... Cutler is comfortable and actually having fun... has some decent weapons (Parker, Thomas, Ajayi)

I am not saying throw your season's hope in Cutler's basket but... for one week this looks hard to pass up if you have mediocre or poor options at Quarterback.

I think he looks good for a one week streamer this week.

Who are we playing him over?

I'm would play Newton

I played Jay last week and I'm playing him over Wentz....I think.

dont out think yourself

Wentz is the no 2 QB, his floor is Jay's ceiling

Just curious....why do you think this? Cutler has a great arm and has a lot of toys to play with as well as a great ground game and a decent OL. He did very well in his first game and could have had more if Parker didn't drop 2-3. I know in the past he has made bonehead interceptions but he also has thrown for 400 when the game called for it. Let me read your thoughts. Thanks.

Just curious....why do you think this? Cutler has a great arm and has a lot of toys to play with as well as a great ground game and a decent OL. He did very well in his first game and could have had more if Parker didn't drop 2-3. I know in the past he has made bonehead interceptions but he also has thrown for 400 when the game called for it. Let me read your thoughts. Thanks.

1) I hate Jay cutler, so there is that

2) I am not going to bench Wentz right now, when he is the no 2 QB thru 2 games, with his nice weapons (Jeffrey, Ertz, Agholor, Sproles) and his feet.

3) Miami should dominate the Jets and it could set up for an Ajayi 150 yard type game

4) I hate Jay Cutler

5) Parker got hurt in practice today

6) I wouldn't start Jay Cutler if my life depended on it

Raiders had 200 yards rushing Buffalo had what 150? Carr had an average day and threw his 3rd TD when they were up 35-13 in the 4th

Cutler I predict has a 220 1td game, with Ajayi going 150 and 2tds

• Like 1

1) I hate Jay cutler, so there is that

2) I am not going to bench Wentz right now, when he is the no 2 QB thru 2 games, with his nice weapons (Jeffrey, Ertz, Agholor, Sproles) and his feet.

3) Miami should dominate the Jets and it could set up for an Ajayi 150 yard type game

4) I hate Jay Cutler

5) Parker got hurt in practice today

6) I wouldn't start Jay Cutler if my life depended on it

Raiders had 200 yards rushing Buffalo had what 150? Carr had an average day and threw his 3rd TD when they were up 35-13 in the 4th

Cutler I predict has a 220 1td game, with Ajayi going 150 and 2tds

Wow mate.....that is awesome! I was so convicted, I not only benched Cutler, I cut him! I wanted to pick up the Eagles defense against Giants at home because I'm anticipating a lot of sacks and Eli throws a lot of pick sixes when hurried. I'm jumping on that prospect.

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR CARING!

TM

• Like 1

I have Carson Palmer and thinking about Cutler. My fear is that they likely only need to score 14 points to win, and may just grind out a win. Don't see Cutler throwing 50 times or for 300 yards.

I thought I saw where Ajayi is having a problem get on the practice field.

Might want to check that out.

Well thats the end of my Cutler experiment.

I will eat my crow now...

That's how every Cutler experiment ends. I conducted similar experiments during his Chicago years. The results were conclusive.

I am starting Cutler and Ajayi in one league.

I figure I stack points with both of these starting against Jets.

We shall see... I will catch you on the other side with my next bold prediction or eating a bowl of crow.

Doh!