Sign in to follow this  
12th Man

Two Transgenders Blow Out Girls In State Meet

My point is the bathroom stuff has nothing to do with this story.

It actually does but I'm not surprised you don't see it.

It actually does but I'm not surprised you don't see it.

You can support basic dignity for trannies without thinking they should be able to compete in womens sporting events.

You can support basic dignity for trannies without thinking they should be able to compete in womens sporting events.

.....nah.

Basic dignity shouldn't include biological teenage girls being forced to share locker rooms with biological teenage males. In fact, I think basic dignity would be the exact opposite.

Basic dignity shouldn't include biological teenage girls being forced to share locker rooms with biological teenage males. In fact, I think basic dignity would be the exact opposite.

MDC tried virtue signaling. As if he is virtuos.

Sort of related. I would not let my daughter or my son I guess for that matter wrestle the opposite sex. I'm not talking tranny stuff, just straight up boy girl. I wrestled for a couple years. That shiit is way too intimate as it is. Actually I'm not even sure I want my son wrestling boys. It's really really gay.

Besides, the sjw should be opposed to mixed-gender wrestling as well. It basically normalizes violence towards females.

And I'm sorry, for all the little that's being characterized as sexual assault these days? No fuucking way in hell is anything in wrestling anything but that.

How do I know in 10 years my son is in co-defendant as one of the perpetrators of sexual assault led by their awful monster coach as a systemic rape culture machine?

On the bright side, all of this is leading towards Title Nine going down in a ball of flames. Maybe well intentioned. But some of the dumbest legislation ever.

I was talking about public bathroom use.

I was talking about public bathroom use.

Since you still don't get it......replace locker room in my post with public rest room. Point still just as valid.

Since you still don't get it......replace locker room in my post with public rest room. Point still just as valid.

I get it, I just disagree with you. I dont think trannies using the bathroom of their choice means I need to support their use of opposite gender high school locker rooms or competing in womens track meets. :dunno:

I get it, I just disagree with you. I dont think trannies using the bathroom of their choice means I need to support their use of opposite gender high school locker rooms or competing in womens track meets. :dunno:

To you basic dignity means a 13 year old girl has to be alone in the bathroom with a 30 year old man she doesn't know because he SAYS he "identifies as a woman."

• Like 1

"Basic dignity". What a dumb thing to say, as if using the bathroom that matches up with your biological sex is some sort of human rights violation. Right up there with concentration camps.

To you basic dignity means a 13 year old girl has to be alone in the bathroom with a 30 year old man she doesn't know because he SAYS he "identifies as a woman."

Im assuming this happens with trannies a lot and the 13 year old girl doesnt know cause theyre using different stalls and the guy looks like a woman.

I see Rover is still at it. Rmff all day every day. 🐕

Not fair: World cycling bronze medalist cries foul after transgender wins gold

The American bronze medalist who lost a world-championship cycling race to a biologically-born male Canadian who identifies as transgender has criticized the results as unfair.

"First transgender woman world champion...ever," Rachel McKinnon, an assistant professor of philosophy at the College of Charleston in South Carolina, bragged Sunday in a tweet that set off a massive debate.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/not-fair-world-cycling-bronze-medalist-cries-foul-after-transgender-wins-gold

Holy sh1t I have a cousin who goes there who literally posted that her professor said this. Didnt know it was the same one. Small world

Im assuming this happens with trannies a lot and the 13 year old girl doesnt know cause theyre using different stalls and the guy looks like a woman.

I see Rover is still at it. Rmff all day every day. 🐕

Hack. And it's more like you're my punching bag every single day. It's so easy.

Because then the newly identifed "girls", would always whoop ass on the newly identified "boys". They would have to split that into 2 completely differemt leagues.

Oh man, that's precedence for a Transgender Scouts of Amerca. I wonder what their motto would be?

Yeah I dont know what the hell I was thinking that day. Retarded post. 😞

Because then the newly identifed "girls", would always whoop ass on the newly identified "boys". They would have to split that into 2 completely differemt leagues.

Oh man, that's precedence for a Transgender Scouts of Amerca. I wonder what their motto would be?

It wouldn't have to change. "Be prepared."

The forearm was better when we had a few more posters on the other side. Now it’s just you and your ilk screaming about trannies ruining sports as a warm up to raping your daughters in unisex bathrooms.

The forearm was better when we had a few more posters on the other side. Now it’s just you and your ilk screaming about trannies ruining sports as a warm up to raping your daughters in unisex bathrooms.

Why not move over to FBG? Over there you'll be safe in your bubble with the rest of the snowflakes. Heck, you even have protection from the mods!

Why not move over to FBG? Over there you'll be safe in your bubble with the rest of the snowflakes. Heck, you even have protection from the mods!

I don’t need protection from you and your band of merry mongoloids, thanks.
  • Like 1

Kindly stop chasing away all our liberals, especially the thoughtful ones. Wer poorer each time someone leaves. I sure as fock dont want to have to go to the Cult of Joe to have a conversation.

Kindly stop chasing away all our liberals, especially the thoughtful ones. I dont want to go to the Cult of Joe to have a conversation.

I'm doing no such thing. :dunno:

Serious question(s): Was the expectation here that liberals can just attack conservatives with no repercussions? Are we supposed to NOT call them out because we're afraid they're going to leave if we do?

Serious question(s): Was the expectation here that liberals can just attack conservatives with no repercussions? Are we supposed to NOT call them out because we're afraid they're going to leave if we do?

He said the forum is better off with other liberal posters around and hes right.

Is this the same pen that just asked everyone to stop with the name calling? :lol:

You missed the point, as usual.

For the record, I was referring to all the partisan insults, like identifying people as snowflakes who need a safe space. If you didnt constantly act like a d!ckhead you wouldnt be treated like one. ;)

Learn from someone like Voltaire.

Also, fock you and complaining about being “attacked”. Reread the sequence of posts and do some reflection as to why your post did not warrant a civil response. Up to that point, there was no name calling.

You missed the point, as usual.

For the record, I was referring to all the partisan insults, like identifying people as snowflakes who need a safe space. If you didnt constantly act like a d!ckhead you wouldnt be treated like one. ;)

Learn from someone like Voltaire.

Or "mongoloids"?

Also, fock you and complaining about being “attacked”. Reread the sequence of posts and do some reflection as to why your post did not warrant a civil response. Up to that point, there was no name calling.

Huh? I wasn't complaining. :dunno:

I was simply asking why we have to treat you lefties with kid gloves, yet you practice the same behavior that you accuse others of doing.

Huh? I wasn't complaining. :dunno:

I was simply asking why we have to treat you lefties with kid gloves, yet you practice the same behavior that you accuse others of doing.

Sure you weren’t. Your next non-whiney, constructive post will be your first.

Holy sh1t I have a cousin who goes there who literally posted that her professor said this. Didnt know it was the same one. Small world

I read this post before I saw who posted it. Why did I know it would be digby?

The forearm was better when we had a few more posters on the other side. Now its just you and your ilk screaming about trannies ruining sports as a warm up to raping your daughters in unisex bathrooms.

😄

He said the forum is better off with other liberal posters around and hes right.

In theory, sure. In practice, however, most are condescending, pretentious types who offer nothing but more TDS-based arguments. Until they can get over their historic loss from 2016, we're only going to get more of that.