Sign in to follow this  
Jesus Chrysler

Bad news for the 'NFL popularity is in decline' crowd

who played?

One game!!! :lol:

newbie ain't so bright

One game!!! :lol:

One game that beat any game all last season. What happened to doomsday? The league was in decline? Adolph Trump said so. I wonder if he'll tweet about this. My money says he won't. :lol:

who played?

Not allowed to ask this.

I've brought up poor matchups and a lame product and was shot down.

Backlash: Week 6 of the NFL Reveals Several Nearly Empty Stadiums As Fans Continue to Leave the League

http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2017/10/16/backlash-week-6-nfl-reveals-several-nearly-empty-stadiums-fans-leave-league/

So taking a picture of a stadium at opening kickoff indicates the crowd for the rest of the game?

Man...I'd hate to see what Dullbart would think of the Los Angeles Dodgers if they look at that stadium at first pitch. Nobody must ever go there.

Preston: Attendance is down at Ravens games. The reasons for no-shows are up

The recent debate over whether NFL players should kneel or stand for the national anthem just gave fans another reason to stay home. The biggest problem is that most NFL games aren’t entertaining, especially in Baltimore, where the Ravens have been stuck in mediocrity for years.

They changed the way they do the ratings counting bars and restaurants. I've been saying this for weeks. Even with the change ratings and attendance are still declining, but at least you got that one game.

Scenes like we saw in that Panthers beat down In the stands can't be helping either.

Once my parole clears, there's no way I would take a woman or child that I care for to any of those games.

• Like 1

Funny how the left leaners here feel the need to defend the NFL ratings.

Bingo. Because they know, they ultimately need to defending being anti-USA (kneeling).

Bingo. Because they know, they ultimately need to defending being anti-USA (kneeling).

It's more about being 'Never-Trump' for these guys. If Trump said he supports Kaep, they'd be equating that to him pi$$ing on the tomb of the Unknown soldier.

Looks like everybody is using statistics to make their own case. If attendance and viewership aren't down, I'd be even more disappointed.than I am now. Hitting them in the wallet is the only way they'll address/solve the problem.

I can only speak for myself, but my enthusiasm level has never been this low, the only reason I'm still paying attention at all is FF, I don't want to leave my leaguemates hanging with an abandoned team mid-season, but I may not play next year. My heart just isn't in it. I've never been this unenthused to track players, make waiver moves, and submit lineups before.

Anyway, there's a big meeting in a few hours that's supposed to address this, we'll see what happens coming out of it.

I doubt I would go if somone gave me free tickets

this

I'd sell them

Looks like everybody is using statistics to make their own case. If attendance and viewership aren't down, I'd be even more disappointed.than I am now. Hitting them in the wallet is the only way they'll address/solve the problem.

I can only speak for myself, but my enthusiasm level has never been this low, the only reason I'm still paying attention at all is FF, I don't want to leave my leaguemates hanging with an abandoned team mid-season, but I may not play next year. My heart just isn't in it. I've never been this unenthused to track players, make waiver moves, and submit lineups before.

Anyway, there's a big meeting in a few hours that's supposed to address this, we'll see what happens coming out of it.

Fock, I'm barley making my weekly picks. 1st time in over 20 years I don't have a FF team. At one point I think I had 5.

CBS cuts earnings due to weak NFL ratings.

But you guys had that one game :lol:

CBS cuts earnings due to weak NFL ratings.

But you guys had that one game :lol:

:overhead:

It's more about being 'Never-Trump' for these guys. If Trump said he supports Kaep, they'd be equating that to him pi$$ing on the tomb of the Unknown soldier.

FYI, I'm anti-Trump AND anti-Kaepernick! Imagine that.

"The Jacksonville Jaguars have apologized to local military leaders for demonstrating during the national anthem in London last month.
Jaguars President Mark Lamping sent a letter to the director of military affairs and veterans in Jacksonville saying the team was "remiss in not fully comprehending the effect of the national anthem demonstration on foreign soil has had on the men and women who have or continue to serve our country." The letter was forwarded to Jacksonville Mayor Lenny Curry on Monday and available via his public email.
Most of the Jaguars, including owner Shad Khan, locked arms during the anthem on Sept. 24. About a dozen players took a knee during the playing of "The Star-Spangled Banner" at Wembley Stadium. Similar demonstrations happened across the NFL as players, coaches and executives responded to President Donald Trump's suggestion that teams should punish players making any sort of statements of protests during the national anthem.
The Jaguars demonstrated in unity as a team and then stood for "God Save The Queen."

This is really one of the biggest reasons why viewers turned away from the NFL. When they knelt for our Anthem then stood for a foreign govt's.......................inexcusable. Now they're apparently trying to do damage control.