Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Fathers Day plans

Watching my niece play a tennis match in a few. Then my parents, sisters family, and my wife and I are gonna go grab some lunch before my BIL has to fly back out to Cancun for treatment

Ugh. Sorry.

Yea I posted something a few months ago. They had given him 6 months to live. We are on month 4 right now

Yea I posted something a few months ago. They had given him 6 months to live. We are on month 4 right now

Why Cancun

Why Cancun

Theres a treatment center down there that might could help. He was also looking at Germany but didnt qualify for that one

Sucks man. Good Luck to him. Hate to hear that.

Well, on the morning of our anniversary my wife usually gives me a blowjob.

So, on the morning of Father's Day it's pretty customary for my daughter to

Make me pancakes you sick baztards!😠

All packed and ready for a day at the beach with the whole family.

Youngest son awoke not feeling well. Wife took him to the doc, who said its a virus

No beach and no plan b. He has to stay home.

Oh well.

Going to my folks house for a late lunch. Watching the US Open. Relaxing day. Nothing really planned, just how I want it.

Fun weekend planned. Wife surprised me yesterday by flying my daughter in from San Diego for the weekend. Today we had lunch with friends, threw my wife my pencil of love, and this evening we are all going to watch my son compete in a jiujitsu tournament. Probably dinner after.

Tomorrow we'll hike South Mountain weather permitting, then DBacks/Mets game at 1, then dinner at home (filet and lobster). Prolly slip the wife my pencil again at some point. :cheers:

Update! Son won his first match but lost his second. For all of the years we did taekwondo he was a tiny little guy who never won a match. To see the work he obviously is putting in (these folks expend a shitton of energy in these matches) makes me a proud dad. :wub: Unfortunately his second opponent had a lot of wrestling experience as a youth; my son doesn't have that and will have an uphill battle against such opponents, but all of the more reason to be proud.

• Like 1

Youngest son awoke not feeling well. Wife took him to the doc, who said its a virus

Oh well.

If you would have used plan B, you wouldn't need to worry about plans for today. :wave:

• Like 1

Update! Son won his first match but lost his second. For all of the years we did taekwondo he was a tiny little guy who never won a match. To see the work he obviously is putting in (these folks expend a shitton of energy in these matches) makes me a proud dad. :wub: Unfortunately his second opponent had a lot of wrestling experience as a youth; my son doesn't have that and will have an uphill battle against such opponents, but all of the more reason to be proud.

Nice congrats. My niece won her first match. We are grabbing a quick bite for lunch before shes gotta be back out at the courts. She won her doubles tournament yesterday :)

• Like 1

Oh well.

Sunday Dr?

Sunday Dr?

We have places called immediacare with real doctors open 7 days a week. Even Sunday's.

Coffee (check)

Biscuits and gravy (check)

Surfing the internet (check)

Playing virtual pool (check)

Shooting the shart with Geeks (check)

Quality Time with Family & Friends (check)

Nap ( on deck )

Chocolate Pie ( on deck )

AFV ( on deck )

Coffee (check)

Biscuits and gravy (check)

Surfing the internet (check)

Playing virtual pool (check)

Shooting the shart with Geeks (check)

Quality Time with Family & Friends (check)

Nap ( on deck )

Chocolate Pie ( on deck )

AFV ( on deck )

what would sammy hagar do? for 300 trebek

• Like 1

:lol:

I'm sure it would include a lot more tequila

That fvcker has more energy at 70 then I did at 40. Shows no signs of slowing down either

• Like 1

Dang. Now I want a chocolate pie.

I just watched ebony school girl pron. Does that help ?

That fvcker has more energy at 70 then I did at 40. Shows no signs of slowing down either

there's only one way to rock :headbanger:

there's only one way to rock :headbanger:

Speaking of Sammy and thinking of you & San Fran, did you see the Rock & Roll Road Trip with Neil Schon last week? It was awesome! Neil for me is in my top 5 guitarists.

Speaking of Sammy and thinking of you & San Fran, did you see the Rock & Roll Road Trip with Neil Schon last week? It was awesome! Neil for me is in my top 5 guitarists.

i knew it was happening, but no. we were tied up with misc graduations. schon is excellent. was a big fan of hsas back in the day

Urgent care

This was my thought. A lot of urgent cares are open on Sunday. Hell of a lot better place to go than the ER. Always hated when someone would bring their kid in to the ER cause they didnt feel good and then be upset when they are waiting for hours

Make whoopie

have breakfast made for me

mini golf

watch US Open in basement

Steaks and beer for dinner

Spent all morning slapfighting about immigration.

Its been a great day. :lol:

Dang. Now I want a chocolate pie.

hey, that's twice this year we've agreed on something :thumbsup:

Urgent care

Dammit

I was going to say having two boys TG for urgent care. Wouldn't you know it younger son had a accident at work and needs burn cream.

Urgent care here we come

We have been to the store to drop painted rocks off. We went creek fishing and nabbed a few small bass. Went wading looking for crawfish. He is napping and we will top it off with some swimming and fishing tonight. I get him mon friday sat sun of each week. So its just another day for us.

Church ( check )

Nap ( check )

Sorry to hear that bunny. It will get better.

Hey, could always go find someone to play with your dangle. Any chick in a bar on fathers day clearly needs a daddy right?

:lol:

We have been to the store to drop painted rocks off. We went creek fishing and nabbed a few small bass. Went wading looking for crawfish. He is napping and we will top it off with some swimming and fishing tonight. I get him mon friday sat sun of each week. So its just another day for us.

Sounds like a great day. How old?

Sounds like a great day. How old?

Not old enough you sick fock.