Sign in to follow this  
ChinaCat

They kneeled for the National Anthem and stood for the Brit anthem.

You mean that I couldn't capture the entire nuanced history of both parties in one post?

You're right.

My point is encapsulated in those two videos.

I'd rather not watch the videos. Can you explain in words?

Vs a partisan, Christian-apologetic felon with no credibility/education as an actual historian. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

The irony in all this party switching conversation is that Trump was a registered Democrat at one point. Or do I need to provide proof of that too?

The amount of projection/deflection that comes out of your guys' mouths is hysterical.

a lot of kids were registered Democrat at once. Then they get in the real world and grow up

So you are saying that for the past 180 years up until let's say Clinton, the right-wing republican supporters, including politicians and voters, had a secret 160 year long tactic to pretend to be leftists and full on democratic government representatives, to enslave people and more recently oppose black rights, so as to switch political parties in recent times (last 30 years or so), with the sole objective to smear the democratic leftist stance in current days?

Wow. That's great detective work on your part.

You're an absolute moron.

All the lefties believe this, not just you antiramie. It's proven by just observing your actions and words. When you don't know what to say, you call someone a moron. Or some other name. Or you sit back with your friends and make fun of politicians instead of knowing what was going on in the past or what is going on in the present.

a lot of kids were registered Democrat at once. Then they get in the real world and grow up

Churchill's version of the age old observation:

"If You Are Not a Liberal at 25, You Have No Heart. If You Are Not a Conservative at 35 You Have No Brain"

Ronald Reagan was a democrat. President of a union as a matter of fact. Some people (antiramie) don't know a lot of stufff.

All the lefties believe this, not just you antiramie. It's proven by just observing your actions and words. When you don't know what to say, you call someone a moron. Or some other name. Or you sit back with your friends and make fun of politicians instead of knowing what was going on in the past or what is going on in the present.

People that refuse to acknowledge or answer fact-based questions and refer to non-legitimate sources for their information instead of history books and peer-reviewed science are morons.

Except white people are the largest recipient group of Medicaid in the US.

I finally get the Democrats are racists schtick. No wonder you guys all hate them so much. It's because they're racist toward other white people, right!??

If you want to go by total count... yes. But percentage wise, white people are the lowest rate (at 13.2%), with black people being the highest (41.6%).

If you want to go by total count... yes. But percentage wise, white people are the lowest rate (at 13.2%), with black people being the highest (41.6%).

Wrong. Care to try again?

I'm right... but that's ok.

Let's "pretend" I am wrong though. Here's proof that Democrats pray on the poor, and we won't even call it racism, we'll just call it facts. Approximately 20% of Americans are on government assistance. Of that group, approximately 70% vote Democrat. Why? Because the Democrats pretend to care about them and convince them that the Republican's want to take their free money away.

You're right, not interested in your pointless debate on that subject.

If you suddenly had an historically-based epiphany that it has been the Democrats all along who have been the racists, you don't think that's a worthwhile debate? You think exposing that is pointless?. Your side has certainly been obsessed with painting our side as the racists, though, haven't you?

Just want you to admit what millions of other conservatives and moderates acknowledge - that Trump is a national embarrassment.

Who cares. We thought it was Obama who was the embarrassment, what with causing back problems bowing to tin horns. The embarrassment is yours, Goode: your side couldn't even come up with a better candidate.

This from the guy who got banned from the Geek Club for threatening to beat people up cause they hurt his feelings online.

Self control isn't your strong suit.

Lookit you reference years ago, and you were equally annoying then. I've changed - but you have not. There's no point in promising you what would happen had you actually said in my face what you said online, and I realized that you only said it to cause the reaction you did.

Because that's the kind of win you seek. No point in learning; you simply want to troll people into going off on you.

All your whining about my reaction to your asshattery from years and years ago is really all you've got. You can't add a single thing of value to this forum, either then, or in the here and now.

Grow up, MDC. Others have. You should too.

You're wrong, Antiramie. Care to try again?

You're wrong, Antiramie. Care to try again?

2016 fiscal year Medicaid was 43% white, 18% black, 30% hispanic. KFF.org

Please provide a source that disputes it.

The two parties switched platforms. It's a well-known fact, included in US history books, and taught throughout this country.

Anything that says otherwise is misinformation.

You'd rather post a wall of text than respond to my rebuttal of present-day "racism". Keep doing your best to avoid facts...it's what you people are known for.

So the Dems are trying to erase their own racist history by tearing down statues?

19 pages of Americans arguing - over a few athletes protesting inequity in the justice system - just what Putin and Don the Con wanted.

The divide started 6 months after 9/11 when Democrats started kissing muslim ass. Then Obama got elected and went over their and apologized profusely. Then Obama divided the country by class and race and invited BLM and the like os Al Sharpton to the White HOuse MULTIPLE times.

That's why there are 19 pages here.

moron.

• Like 1

2016 fiscal year Medicaid was 43% white, 18% black, 30% hispanic. KFF.org

Please provide a source that disputes it.

Why wouldn't you provide the actual source in a hyperlink?

Did you understand Tampa Bay's argument? You're not refuting it.

The divide started 6 months after 9/11 when Democrats started kissing muslim ass. Then Obama got elected and went over their and apologized profusely. Then Obama divided the country by class and race and invited BLM and the like os Al Sharpton to the White HOuse MULTIPLE times.

moron.

Goode still hasn't answered my question asking him if he thought that Putin wanted players to protest the flag.

CNN just reported that Russia put up propaganda on Facebook supporting BLM.

Whups.

People that refuse to acknowledge or answer fact-based questions and refer to non-legitimate sources for their information instead of history books and peer-reviewed science are morons.

Now you are just referencing yourself and are fully proving it with every word. It's getting silly.

Lookit you reference years ago, and you were equally annoying then. I've changed - but you have not. There's no point in promising you what would happen had you actually said in my face what you said online, and I realized that you only said it to cause the reaction you did.

Because that's the kind of win you seek. No point in learning; you simply want to troll people into going off on you.

All your whining about my reaction to your asshattery from years and years ago is really all you've got. You can't add a single thing of value to this forum, either then, or in the here and now.

Grow up, MDC. Others have. You should too.

MDC has father issues, it's abundantly clear. And you are right, by this point in his life he should have gotten over the need for attention and his authority figure issues.

Didn't know they were praying, looked like they were taking a knee for the anthem.

moron.

Wow, a whole lot of stupid in your post, but dare I ask what happened 6 months after 9/11 that started the divide? Btw, you do know that under republican presidents we funneled billions to Osama Bin Laden and Saudi Arabia to support a jihad against Russia, right? That's not just ass kissing but full on rim job.