Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

Is the media using the Florida shooting to drive an agenda

Agh. It was on twitter, with a pic. That's gonna be a PITA.

I posted a link to the school superintendant verifying it and the guy who made the accusation getting fired.

I posted a link to the school superintendant verifying it and the guy who made the accusation getting fired.

search #FloridaShooting on twitter. There's ample evidence - video and pic - of this David Hogg, the crisis actor. And not just him.

This has too much evidence to be considered embellished; to even be considered an error.

• Like 1

We do active shooter execises on the base. They use blanks and actors to play victims. Apparently this school does the same thing.

I always thought if I was going to shoot the place up (I'm not) I would do it during the exercise. That's when the most chaos is going on and everyone would think it's an exercise.

Remember when the Trumpetts on this board were up in arms about a joke Billy Crystal made about the train crash, when someone died? And then they come here to support these asinine claims that witnesses were planted at the school, and maybe, just maybe it didn't happen. I wonder how these people would feel if their child was killed, or even just at a school where a shooting occurred, when people were telling them It never happened. Your child is a liar if he/she claims it did.

no

I cant decide to what degree you guys are focking insane and to what degree you are focking disgusting. Its a close race.

I supersonic agree with this . Frankly, it disappoints me a great deal.

Facts:

- FBI ignored multiple threats of Cruz shooting up a school

- Local law enforcement ignored 20+ calls to Cruz home

- Multiple student witnesses interviewed immediately after shooting said they were told there would be a drill with victims and blanks fired

- One ditzy blond witness claims there was someone shooting while she was next to Cruz talking to him. Her twitter has now vanished.

- Hogg on tape "practicing" his lines

- None of the outraged teens were present at shooting or interviewed day of shooting

- Woman organizing the protests worked for CNN for nearly 20 years

- MSM had coordinated message bashing Trump and calling for gun bans within 48 hours

- Same MSM that was silent after church shooting in TX and Vegas massacre

- School shooting occurred in Broward County, an ultra lib district with plenty of useful idiots to get on camera

- Timing of FL shooting: muh Russia collapsing, Obama FBI/DOJ caught breaking the law/staging a coup, Trump approval at all time high because of fatter paychecks/tax reform

Bottom line is Dems are desperate. They will do whatever it takes to keep their power and avoid prison. Unfortunately for them, good prevails over evil.

Fact

Bears eat beets.

Bears.

Beets.

Battlestar Gallactica.

• Like 1

Turns out these kids really are students at the school and the dillhole who made the accusations against them that they were outside agitators and actors got fired. https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/20/us/florida-shooting-benjamin-kelly-actors.html?module=WatchingPortal&region=c-column-middle-span-region&pgType=Homepage&action=click&mediaId=thumb_square&state=standard&contentPlacement=2&version=internal&contentCollection=www.nytimes.com&contentId=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nytimes.com%2F2018%2F02%2F20%2Fus%2Fflorida-shooting-benjamin-kelly-actors.html&eventName=Watching-article-click

Jeebus. Their friends get shot up and some heartless lying f*ckstick makes up an easily discredited lie about the mourners before the bodies go cold. How low can some people be?

And then we have POSes continuing to push that discredited lie here even though they know its false. Focking disgusting.

• Like 1

search #FloridaShooting on twitter. There's ample evidence - video and pic - of this David Hogg, the crisis actor. And not just him.

This has too much evidence to be considered embellished; to even be considered an error.

Ample evidence should be pretty easy to link, no? :dunno:

The pro gun crowd is scared. They know their stance is idiotic and losing popularity by the day. Too bad they own enough of Washington that it wont matter.

There are well charted talking points to stick to for those that want to disagree with the kids.

Ideally, when delivering those lines, to help your credibility, it's best not to be wearing a tinfoil hat and a flashing neon I'm A Clueless Lying Sh*tbag t-shirt. It makes you and anybody that agrees with you look really stupid.

Maybe I'm a bit naive, but I actually think this time is going to be different. I'm not predicting everyone will lose their guns anytime soon, but I predict exponentially more progress than made after any of these shootings previously. The reasons are multiple.

• Just in terms of setting, the current political environment is hyper sensitive. Human nature dictates that hyper-sensitive environments are more ripe for emotional reactions and bigger swings.
  • The pro-gun crowd's power move is usually to say it's too soon to start talking about the issue, as we need to let the victims grieve. But when it's the actual victims speaking out so strongly, that talking point is powerless.
  • The kids and families of children at that school have a bit of a political force field around them...meaning that no politician or organization like the NRA can really attack them without risking political suicide.
  • This happened to the peak age group (14-18 year olds) in terms of being old enough to speak publicly and organize, yet too young to have a normal life (jobs, family) that they have to get back to. This in the peak era for being able to have a voice and effect. Videos, texts, and tweets from inside the classrooms during the shooting, Retweets and hashtags allowing them to organize, etc
  • Trump.....yes, the NRA spent $30m helping him in the election, but I do believe the following. If something hits a raw nerve with Trump, that may be enough to get him to ignore his donors and political party.

I don't really know what I specifically think will change, but I predict something of a culture change here that leads to actual movement.

Agh. It was on twitter, with a pic. That's gonna be a PITA.

School newspaper's twitter account:

https://twitter.com/EagleEyeMSD

Senior Class at the school's twitter account

https://twitter.com/Msd_classof2018

Damn Voltaire you must be like Rainman with a computer to be able to post a twitter account with a picture! :shocking:

• Like 1

Both things are true. The ones calling this a hoax are nuts and disrespectful, and the media is using these kids on behalf of the left. How do I know? This movement only started under Trump. There were plenty of mass shootings before this one. All of a sudden the president has to act? What was the prior guy doing about it and where was the outcry? BS. But if it actually has in impact this time, good.

• Like 1

Damn Voltaire you must be like Rainman with a computer to be able to post a twitter account with a picture! :shocking:

I have no idea what you're talking about but since I don't use or know how to use twitter and know full well I'm likely the biggest tech moron in the forum, I must presume that you are mocking me.

What I was trying to accomplish, and possibly failed to do, was to show these people accused of being actors are active on the official website of the school newspaper and senior class and are not being called out as frauds there.

I have no idea what you're talking about but since I don't use or know how to use twitter and know full well I'm likely the biggest tech moron in the forum, I must presume that you are mocking me.

What I was trying to accomplish, and possibly failed to do, was to show these people accused of being actors are active on the official website of the school newspaper and senior class and are not being called out as frauds there.

He was mocking super smarty Mensa's inability to back up what he stated with an actual link.

After doing my own research, the Hogg kid indeed is not a crisis actor. He was in Cali on summer break when that interview video was made.

Like usual there are so many holes in the official story it's beyond pathetic. And if ANY of you can't think for yourselves and realize by now that's there's an evil agenda (NWO) afoot, then you're a damn fool / tool.

• Like 1

Or determine why they aren’t being enforced/working?

I take that as enforcing those we already have. Knew you'd agree we need to enforce the laws in our books first. Because once we do that they may not be a need for other new laws. Agree?

Both things are true. The ones calling this a hoax are nuts and disrespectful, and the media is using these kids on behalf of the left. How do I know? This movement only started under Trump. There were plenty of mass shootings before this one. All of a sudden the president has to act? What was the prior guy doing about it and where was the outcry? BS. But if it actually has in impact this time, good.

This is the winning post. Sorry, it's true.

There were organizations ready to go with a gun control message, that's for sure. One thing I saw out there is this David Hogg interviewing a fellow student on video while hiding in a closet. He says the interview is taking place at 9:32 A.M. The shooting started approx. 2:30 that afternoon. I have not seen the full video of Hogg interviewing his classmates, unless this is it (Youtube Video).

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/17/us/david-hogg-profile-florida-shooting/index.html

There were organizations ready to go with a gun control message, that's for sure. One thing I saw out there is this David Hogg interviewing a fellow student on video while hiding in a closet. He says the interview is taking place at 9:32 A.M. The shooting started approx. 2:30 that afternoon. I have not seen the full video of Hogg interviewing his classmates, unless this is it (Youtube Video).

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/17/us/david-hogg-profile-florida-shooting/index.html

I don't know what to believe anymore. Anything and everything can and probable has been faked at one time or another. I'm seriously wondering if anything can be trusted.

I don't know what to believe anymore. Anything and everything can and probable has been faked at one time or another. I'm seriously wondering if anything can be trusted.

Certainly NOT the Main Stream News that's for sure, they're nothing but mega tools for the Globalists. If you learn about Agenda 21 / 30 everything that's confusing for the masses, becomes painfully obvious and makes perfect sense. You see it coming before it ever happens.

He was mocking super smarty Mensa's inability to back up what he stated with an actual link.

ShoNuff 100% correct, Mensa said twitter + picture = No Bueno

Agenda or no, the kids are right to walk out, it’s not safe to go to school anymore. Plots are being uncovered daily now.

Home Schooling :thumbsup:

Just think how this could "save the planet" from "Global Warming" :lol:

Agenda or no, the kids are right to walk out, its not safe to go to school anymore. Plots are being uncovered daily now.

Heres a story just today, a kids plan thwarted in SoCal, guns found at his house after. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mass-shooting-plot-for-socal-high-school-thwarted-by-alert-security-guard/

some kids are mental and think life is a video game. First step is banning violent games with guns.

some kids are mental and think life is a video game. First step is banning violent games with guns.

No, that’s cringingly out of touch. Banning video game guns but letting teens buy real guns is ok cuz right to bear arms is silly. You have a strange obsession with condemning video games. That was popular (and still cringe) in 94 or so when fuddy duddys thought mortal kombat was poisoning our youth.

I take that as enforcing those we already have. Knew you'd agree we need to enforce the laws in our books first. Because once we do that they may not be a need for other new laws. Agree?

I don't pretend to know all the laws. But I'm guessing there are barriers to enforcement that limit their efficacy.

I'd try to identify those barriers. And compare our gun regulation to the rest of the developed world.

I don't pretend to know all the laws. But I'm guessing there are barriers to enforcement that limit their efficacy.

I'd try to identify those barriers. And compare our gun regulation to the rest of the developed world.

3rd safest in the world if you remove a certain population that most of the developed world doesn't have to deal with at the same density the US does.

3rd safest in the world if you remove a certain population that most of the developed world doesn't have to deal with at the same density the US does.

FFS man...

FFS man...

If we are going to have an open discussion about our constitutional rights EVERYTHING needs to be put on the table and the truth should have its day.

• Like 1

On you dit-int go there. Facts like that have no place in this type conversation. Now if you said sexual harassers are predominantly white males you would be fine. Check yourself.

If we are going to have an open discussion about our constitutional rights EVERYTHING needs to be put on the table and the truth should have its day.

You started a thread based on being duped by right wing conspiracy BS about the kids and are now making it racial.

You arent interested in truth...youre interested in your bogus agenda. That much is clear.

You started a thread based on being duped by right wing conspiracy BS about the kids and are now making it racial.

You arent interested in truth...youre interested in your bogus agenda. That much is clear.

I started a thread asking questions. Some of the question like the kid not going to the school have been answered. Hell, my second post I corrected my original post. All in all my views about the people involved have changed. I still find a few things weird, but I'm open to listening and changing my mind.

Sorry not sorry.