Sign in to follow this  
nmm3

Mike and Mike

A lot of debate. In the rare instance that I turn on that show its 1 minute of sports talk, followed by 10 minutes of filler where they talk about their nicknames or how "Greeny" is a wuss, followed by on minute of sports talk.

• Like 1

A lot of debate. In the rare instance that I turn on that show its 1 minute of sports talk, followed by 10 minutes of filler where they talk about their nicknames or how "Greeny" is a wuss, followed by on minute of sports talk.

Exactly, clowns. I tuned in Monday morning & the first segment was about Greene's inability to change his own tire. Hello, training camps opened up over the weekend.

97.5 Fanatic app, Mike Missineli in PHL is the Lebron James of sports talk. I know this for a fact. Crew before and after is still better than any other city. Hitch bot is weak.

97.5 Fanatic app, Mike Missineli in PHL is the Lebron James of sports talk. I know this for a fact. Crew before and after is still better than any other city. Hitch bot is weak.

Being from Chicago i find it hard to beat Boers and Bernstien. They do have a different style than most shows. Whenever that pair splits up, maybe sooner than later as Boers is in his 60s, it will be a sad day for Chicago sports talk.

Is that what goes on during the show? Everytime I flip to it, it's a commercial.

Is that what goes on during the show? Everytime I flip to it, it's a commercial.

Ding, ding, ding!! Good call. They have so many commercials. I just can't listen to them anymore.

Just got done listening to Curt Schilling on the show. I thought it was a very interesting segment.

How's his recovery from cancer?

Is he part of the push to ban dip from the ballparks up that way?

How's his recovery from cancer?

Is he part of the push to ban dip from the ballparks up that way?

Yes. He wants there to be at least a hefty fine. He talked about how he met numerous people with half a jaw or no tongue while he was dipping and none of it phasing him. He has lost 80 pounds while describing the unimaginable pain he has had to go through. His throat is still recovering but he sounded fine on the air.

As someone who used to dip until very recently (last December), i can attest to the difficulty in quitting. He actually had to go through detox in order for his body to accept the lack of tobacco and nicotine. He also talked about how much he loved doing it, which i can also attest to. I enjoyed it so much that my days seriously sucked without it. That goes with pretty much any addiction though.

Mike and Mike has gotten worse! Maybe because it hadn't been football season, but I could have sworn they used to talk about sports more.

But whoever said they do it only about 1 out of 10 minutes is correct. They'll talk about their children, old stories, they'll rag on each other. I often switch stations now. That's why I much preferred Colin Cowherd (I'm probably in the minority). But he was nonstop sports talk even if he was extremely opinionated.

Mike and Mike has gotten worse! Maybe because it hadn't been football season, but I could have sworn they used to talk about sports more.

But whoever said they do it only about 1 out of 10 minutes is correct. They'll talk about their children, old stories, they'll rag on each other. I often switch stations now. That's why I much preferred Colin Cowherd (I'm probably in the minority). But he was nonstop sports talk even if he was extremely opinionated.

I enjoy me some Colin.

• Like 1

/thread.

Ok I'll play. Being a past expert in another lifetime I'd say Mike & Mike are pretty damned boring. Golic is your typical athlete turned broadcaster who thinks he's an expert just because he played. He knows his stuff generally but all too often reverts to the 'when I played card.' I liked the charisma his brother had FAR better.

Greenburg is basically scorekeeper dork who majored in journalism. Honestly I don't know if he ever played sports or not. He has intelligent takes but plays way down the middle far too much. Together they're just a beating, doing the opposite sides bits with a little Laurel and Hardy via Golic's bullying. Their guests are top notch, Chris Carter, Herm Edwards etc.

I've always like Rome, though I'm certain to be in the minority here. He's hands down the best interviewer in radio.

Colin Cowherd is the man, though he annoys me when he gets into his politician side on air. His weekly pro football picks are absolute nails.

• Like 1

That's funny, it is constant commercials. When it is a commercial I switch over to Boomer and Carton. Talk about a pair that does not talk any sports. Those two go on and on about nothing related to sports news. I guess it is sports related because they will constantly arguing about who knows which athlete or who will play on their charity softball team.

I love Mike and Mike. The only thing I love more is a six inch tuna sandwich at Subway, now only $3.99. Tell them Mike and Mike sent you and get a free oatmeal raisin cookie.

They know their sports, just like Regus knows about temporary office space. Why pay more? Call Regus now.

Nobody has a better sports take, just like nobody does flowers better than 1-800-Flowers. call now and ask them about their get out of the Doghouse carnation special. And use the promo code 2ManyAds.

You get the idea !

I need to ask , you is Mike and Mike?

I love Mike and Mike. The only thing I love more is a six inch tuna sandwich at Subway, now only $3.99. Tell them Mike and Mike sent you and get a free oatmeal raisin cookie.

They know their sports, just like Regus knows about temporary office space. Why pay more? Call Regus now.

Nobody has a better sports take, just like nobody does flowers better than 1-800-Flowers. call now and ask them about their get out of the Doghouse carnation special. And use the promo code 2ManyAds.

You get the idea !

Anybody listening to them should be doing so only for entertainment puposes, or if you are die hard Jets or Irish fans. The get good interviews, but there is absolutely nothing you can learn from them. We'll see you tomorrow back and better than ever...

Greenys analysis is like my wifes, and Golic is your typical Mr obvious that cant say anything against players where espn has a headquarters. Only thing worst is listening to steven a Smith. He will ride a Kobe Iverson, i mean Bryant till even LA fans want a change, then pretend he was the first person on the Lebron wagon whom he dogged because he had no championships.

Greenys analysis is like my wifes, and Golic is your typical Mr obvious that cant say anything against players where espn has a headquarters. Only thing worst is listening to steven a Smith. He will ride a Kobe Iverson, i mean Bryant till even LA fans want a change, then pretend he was the first person on the Lebron wagon whom he dogged because he had no championships.

I don't care if he is breaking the biggest story in sports history, I can't listen to stephen a-hole smith anymore.

#espnSUCKS