Sign in to follow this  
edjr

5th Grader Expelled For Pimping Classmates - Yup, from Texas.

5th Grader Expelled For Pimping Classmates For “$3 Kisses And $2 Hugs”

http://www.celebtricity.com/5th-grader-expelled-for-pimping-classmates-for-3-kisses-and-2-hugs/

Houston, Texas – An 11-year-old elementary school 5th grader has been expelled for running “quite a business” during his school day hours.
The young man comes from a family with many financial troubles. His parents, who were reportedly on welfare. With his family’s future in mind, the young boy managed to convince 8 of his female classmates to kiss and hug boys for money.
The principal said, “He was running this business of exploiting his young female classmates for nearly 3 months before getting caught. We became suspicious that something was going on, when lunch attendance began to dwindle. We have had 27 boys and 5 girls come forward admitting they were paying this “wanna be pimp” $3 for a 10 second make out session and $2 for a 15 second hug which included unnecessary groping. The 8 female children he recruited, never got a red cent.”
Authorities estimate that the young man made out with nearly $500 in three months, with many of the other children being “repeat customers.”
Authorities have questioned the parents, but they adamantly deny any involvement in their son’s actions.
The Sheriff’s Department is seeking to press charges on the young man’s parents. Those charges include 32 counts of solicitation of a minor, child endangerment and child neglect.CONTINUE READING Subscribe at CelebTriCity.com for more Shocking News Daily.

shall we guess his color? We will never know. Might be fun to play!

Not buying it. <_<

Early April Fools gag?

I heard about this from GFIAFP. He totally drained his online poker account. He got a kiss and TWO hugs.

• Like 2

shall we guess his color? We will never know. Might be fun to play!

sounds like an entrepreneur

white?

white?

That's my guess as well.

Although having someone else do the work while you get paid, he could be white too.

If only Whiff were here to lend his opinion.

white?

First thing that came to mind was " B!tch better have my milk money!"

That's what they all say.

Not when I can rent it. :banana: :banana: :banana:

That's my guess as well.

Although having someone else do the work while you get paid, he could be white too.

If only Whiff were here to lend his opinion.

the fact that he kept it tame, kisses and hugs lends to a smart white boy as well. shouldn't really get in trouble for that. don't fundraisers and fairs and such still have kissing booths? or is that something from the 60's that I shouldn't even think exists because I was born in the 80's? :doh:

if some other race ran it, kids would be getting beat up to collect and it wouldn't be hugs and kisses

I just noticed that 5 girls paid to kiss and grope other girls. :unsure:

I know, that's pathetic. Idiot should have let the girls go for free and charge a buck apiece for the boys to watch.

Dang, I only wish they had a pimp in 5th grade at my school. I wonder how much for a handy, id have loved one back then.

I know, that's pathetic. Idiot should have let the girls go for free and charge a buck apiece for the boys to watch.

Good point. He is a young entrepreneur though, he'll learn. :thumbsup: