Photo

Michael Jackson was 'chemically castrated' by his late dad, claims singer's ex doctor

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#1 edjr

edjr

FF Geek

• Members
  • 120,860 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 07:44 AM

https://www.yahoo.co...-004406172.html

Michael Jackson was chemically castrated as a child by his recently deceased father Joe Jackson, according to the King of Pop’s former doctor, Conrad Murray.

The former cardiologist added that when Jackson was his patient, the singer told him about the “many sufferings” he experienced “at the hands of his father” as a child.

“The fact that he was chemically castrated to maintain his high-pitched voice is beyond words,” Murray continued, echoing a claim he made in his 2016 book, This Is It! The Secret Lives of Dr. Conrad Murray and Michael Jackson, in which he accused Joe of forcing Michael to get hormone injections at age 12 to cure his acne and prevent his voice from changing.

Joe filed a wrongful death lawsuit against Murray in 2010, but ultimately dropped the case.

In October 2013, Murray was released from jail two years into a four-year sentence after his 2011 conviction. His license to practice medicine was suspended in three states.

Jackson opened up about his difficult upbringing with Joe in the 2003 documentary Living With Michael Jackson. “It was more than just a belt — cords, whatever was around,” the singer remembered. “[He’d] throw you up against the wall as hard as you could. He would lose his temper. … I was so fast, he couldn’t catch me half the time. But when he would catch me? It was bad. It was really bad.”

Despite the past turmoil, the Jackson family released a warm statement in the wake of Joe’s death, saying, “We want to thank you all for the support you have shown us as we grieve for the patriarch of our family. We mourn the loss of our father and celebrate the life of a man who sacrificed so much to give us the life and success we have today. Thank you for respecting our privacy during this time.”

I think we all knew this. Or at least that's what the rumors were.

If it's possible to "chemically castrate" someone. Why aren't we doing it to convicted molesters and rapists?

#2 Strike

Strike

FF Geek

• Members
  • 27,857 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 08:00 AM

https://www.yahoo.co...-004406172.html

I think we all knew this. Or at least that's what the rumors were.

If it's possible to "chemically castrate" someone. Why aren't we doing it to convicted molesters and rapists?

I think Michael Jackson is proof that if you do that it makes the problem worse, not better.

2008 Geek Bored Football Pick'em Champion

#3 edjr

edjr

FF Geek

• Members
  • 120,860 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 08:01 AM

I think Michael Jackson is proof that if you do that it makes the problem worse, not better.

or maybe it's proof that he didn't really have sexual relations with those boys :dunno:

and he was just a giant child, wanting to have innocent sleep overs

#4 Filthy Fernadez

Filthy Fernadez

FF Geek

• Members
  • 21,639 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 08:03 AM

You can achieve the same result with a shotgun. They won't breed anymore.

BBC for the most part is pretty damn good.

#5 GhostofTEK

GhostofTEK

FF Geek

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 08:05 AM

or maybe it's proof that he didn't really have sexual relations with those boys :dunno:

and he was just a giant child, wanting to have innocent sleep overs

Boys? I thought there was only one that accused him. It never made sense to me that there weren't more. That makes me think that the one was BS. This would explain a lot. 

#6 LOD01

LOD01

FF Geek

• Members
  • 3,905 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 08:07 AM

So he really couldn't beat it.

FBG is a shithole.

Sho Nuff, on 29 Jun 2018 - 08:53 AM, said:snapback.png

Right got now...yes, I donsode more with the right than left.

#7 edjr

edjr

FF Geek

• Members
  • 120,860 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 08:13 AM

Boys? I thought there was only one that accused him. It never made sense to me that there weren't more. That makes me think that the one was BS. This would explain a lot. 

2 - one he paid off and the other was the trial he was acquitted.

#8 GhostofTEK

GhostofTEK

FF Geek

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 08:39 AM

Ok 2. Still you would expect more from a mega rich molester. 

#9 edjr

edjr

FF Geek

• Members
  • 120,860 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 08:44 AM

Ok 2. Still you would expect more from a mega rich molester. 

I've always thought it was incredibly odd how he behaved. He had all the characteristics of a pedo.  BUT, something just didn't seem right. All the thousands and thousands of kids that visited neverland and hundreds slept at his house and in his bedroom and only TWO accused him?  

if this is true (which is probably is)  it's obvious the dude was just trying to live the childhood he was never allowed to live by his selfish d1nk father

#10 GhostofTEK

GhostofTEK

FF Geek

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 09:05 AM

I've always thought it was incredibly odd how he behaved. He had all the characteristics of a pedo.  BUT, something just didn't seem right. All the thousands and thousands of kids that visited neverland and hundreds slept at his house and in his bedroom and only TWO accused him?  

if this is true (which is probably is)  it's obvious the dude was just trying to live the childhood he was never allowed to live by his selfish d1nk father

He was also starting to speak out about the powers that be. The whole thing could have been to destroy his reputation. It did. His Greatest Hits CD only sold 8,000 copies in the US. 

#11 NorthernVike

NorthernVike

FF Geek

• Members
  • 34,771 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 09:07 AM

His father should have been castrated with a butter knife.

Being an ass hole is all part of my manly essence

You guys have no focking clue what happened so you really should just shut it..

#12 edjr

edjr

FF Geek

• Members
  • 120,860 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 09:09 AM

He was also starting to speak out about the powers that be. The whole thing could have been to destroy his reputation. It did. His Greatest Hits CD only sold 8,000 copies in the US. 

MJ was assassinated :o

He was working on a tour, that would have made billions

#13 GhostofTEK

GhostofTEK

FF Geek

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 09:13 AM

MJ was assassinated :o

He was working on a tour, that would have made billions

His daughter thinks so. IDK. It wouldn't surprise me. The doctor that killed him got off pretty easy. 

#14 edjr

edjr

FF Geek

• Members
  • 120,860 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 09:13 AM

His daughter thinks so. IDK. It wouldn't surprise me. The doctor that killed him got off pretty easy. 

maybe Prince (the real one, not MJs son) also was ready to spill the beans

#15 tanatastic

tanatastic

FF Geek

• Members
  • 21,095 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 11:37 AM

Also it was known that the lawyer conspired against him to extort money on both cases. Both were bogus claims.

#16 GhostofTEK

GhostofTEK

FF Geek

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 12:07 PM

Also it was known that the lawyer conspired against him to extort money on both cases. Both were bogus claims.

With all his fame and money, he had a very sad life. 

#17 edjr

edjr

FF Geek

• Members
  • 120,860 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 12:08 PM

With all his fame and money, he had a very sad life. 

most bigly famous people do. With all those crazy fans. 

#18 GhostofTEK

GhostofTEK

FF Geek

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 12:12 PM

most bigly famous people do. With all those crazy fans. 

True dat. I don't know why anyone would want fame in today's world. 

#19 tanatastic

tanatastic

FF Geek

• Members
  • 21,095 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 12:48 PM

True dat. I don't know why anyone would want fame in today's world.

Unlimited money and poon is worth any amount of hassle legions of adoring fans give you.

#20 edjr

edjr

FF Geek

• Members
  • 120,860 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 12:49 PM

Unlimited money and poon is worth any amount of hassle legions of adoring fans give you.

How's that poon working out when you were castrated as a boy?

#21 GhostofTEK

GhostofTEK

FF Geek

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 01:10 PM

The fans aren't the problem. It's the media and the slime that is Hollywood and the music industry. The fans are the fun part. Even MJ enjoyed spending time with his fans. 

#22 Bert

Bert

FF Geek

• Members
  • 9,859 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 01:15 PM

IAT - all you need is the money, not the fame, to get unlimited poon.

You know we're sitting on four million pounds of fuel, one nuclear weapon and a thing that has 270,000 moving parts built by the lowest bidder. Makes you feel good, doesn't it?

#23 edjr

edjr

FF Geek

• Members
  • 120,860 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 01:17 PM

IAT - all you need is the money, not the fame, to get unlimited poon.

Great post.  I am ugly and have 0 fame and flashing a little bit of $ does work. 

especially when you're the one that buys the sniffy sniffy

#24 the s is ilent

the s is ilent

FF Geek

• Members
  • 763 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 01:23 PM

has kids but was castrated does not compute.

#25 Bert

Bert

FF Geek

• Members
  • 9,859 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 01:27 PM

Great post.  I am ugly and have 0 fame and flashing a little bit of $ does work. 

God bless money and demon alcohol  :banana:

You know we're sitting on four million pounds of fuel, one nuclear weapon and a thing that has 270,000 moving parts built by the lowest bidder. Makes you feel good, doesn't it?

#26 vuduchile

vuduchile

FF Geek

• Members
  • 14,640 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 01:28 PM

That's true, but in my younger days, it was far more satisfying to pull top of the line talent using my looks and charm.   

I've thrown a bit of cash around on occasion, but it left me feeling a bit like what I imagine KD must feel like after joining the Warriors.

#27 Bert

Bert

FF Geek

• Members
  • 9,859 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 01:30 PM

I've thrown a bit of cash around on occasion, but it left me feeling a bit like what I imagine KD must feel like after joining the Warriors.

Better than feeling like LeBron.

#28 edjr

edjr

FF Geek

• Members
  • 120,860 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 01:33 PM

That's true, but in my younger days, it was far more satisfying to pull top of the line talent using my looks and charm.   

In my younger days, I was the same schlub, just poor.

#29 edjr

edjr

FF Geek

• Members
  • 120,860 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 01:35 PM

did anyone ever think he had any part in making them?

http://www.gstatic.c...47765_v9_ba.jpg

:wub:

#30 GhostofTEK

GhostofTEK

FF Geek

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 01:36 PM

Tito. Can you do me a favor? 

#31 edjr

edjr

FF Geek

• Members
  • 120,860 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 01:37 PM

Tito. Can you do me a favor? 

Paris is less black than Mike when he died.

Tito get me some tissue, Jermaine stop teasing

#32 GhostofTEK

GhostofTEK

FF Geek

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 01:51 PM

Paris is less black than Mike when he died.

Tito get me some tissue, Jermaine stop teasing

Are you saying they aren't his?  :shocking:

#33 edjr

edjr

FF Geek

• Members
  • 120,860 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 01:52 PM

Are you saying they aren't his?  :shocking:

better chance of being Richard Simmons

#34 GhostofTEK

GhostofTEK

FF Geek

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 02:38 PM

better chance of being Richard Simmons

:lol:

#35 tanatastic

tanatastic

FF Geek

• Members
  • 21,095 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 03:33 PM

None of those kids are his and theres zero question about that. They are white, he is black. When a black guy has kids with a white woman, the result is mixed or leaning towards black. His are 0% black, youd think at least 1/3 would look vaguely mixed. That creepy Blanket kid is the closest, he is Filipino or something.

#36 Gepetto

Gepetto

FF Geek

• Members
  • 15,884 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 11:45 PM

I knew he was innocent.  That's proof he didn't have any sexual feeling toward anyone.  Just was a good guy who was an unbelievably talented musician who contributed greatly to the world and loved his fans.

#37 titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

FF Geek

• Members
  • 25,280 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 01:53 AM

The fans aren't the problem. It's the media and the slime that is Hollywood and the music industry. The fans are the fun part. Even MJ enjoyed spending time with his fans. 

Im obviously not the least but famous, so Im just talking out my ass here. But I would imagine that 95% of ones fans would be cool.

Its the five percent weirdo stalker types that creep you out on the whole thing I would think.

But even the cool ones... its gotta get old. Everywhere you go youre mobbed. Everyone wants something from you 24/7. Cant have a normal life. Having the same conversation over and over and over. For them its the coolest thing in their life. For you its a trip to the mini market on a Tuesday. I imagine it wears thin fast.

#38 wiffleball

wiffleball

FF Geek

• Members
  • 64,405 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 01:56 AM

By the way, some jurisdictions allow for the option of chemical castration.

I just went with the ankle bracelet.
Users currently on :ignore: BudBro,Flahawker

#39 wiffleball

wiffleball

FF Geek

• Members
  • 64,405 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 01:58 AM

Eta,

I hope there is a hell.

Just for Joe Jackson's sake.
Users currently on :ignore: BudBro,Flahawker

#40 edjr

edjr

FF Geek

• Members
  • 120,860 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 06:19 AM

I knew he was innocent.  That's proof he didn't have any sexual feeling toward anyone.  Just was a good guy who was an unbelievably talented musician who contributed greatly to the world and loved his fans.

I wonder what drobeski has to say about this.