Photo

Dims: Introduce bill to abolish ICE. GOP to hold vote. Dims will vote no on own bill.

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#1 SenatorRock

SenatorRock

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,743 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 08:05 PM

If we needed any more evidence that the Dims are completely deranged lunatics.

http://thehill.com/h...ice-legislation

A group of Democrats who introduced legislation to abolish U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) said they will vote against the measure if GOP leadership follows through with their vow to bring it to the House floor.

Reps. Mark Pocan (D-Wis.), Pramila Jayapal (D-Wash.) and Adriano Espaillat (D-N.Y.) released a statement Thursday accusing GOP leaders of exploiting the legislation for political gain after leadership confirmed it planned to hold a vote.

While the Democratic lawmakers said they plan to vote against their own measure – which would create a commission to examine ICE’s responsibilities and then recommend transferring them to other agencies – they said they welcome the opportunity for debate.

They don't care about brown people. They don't care about muh chirrens.

All they care about is keeping low info morons in a state of hysteria.

#2 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 33,936 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 08:09 PM

Pramila. Good grief.

#3 titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

FF Geek

• Members
  • 25,911 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 08:13 PM

That is truly focking pathetic.

Introduce dumbass sh!t. Then whine when the other party agrees to vote on said dumbass sh!t.

Accuse them of using the bill for political gain... which is clearly exactly what you were doing.

This is why #walkaway is happening. People dont want to be governed by toddlers.

#4 Sho Nuff

Sho Nuff

FF Geek

• Members
  • 61,532 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 09:34 PM

Is that first post English? Are you 12?
Dims, chirrens?

#5 Voltaire

Voltaire

FF Geek

• Members
  • 37,143 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 09:57 PM

I'M ANGRY!  :mad:

I'M ANGRY!  :mad:

I'M ANGRY AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY!  :mad:

Some guy living in a hut isn't worth throwing down philosophically with. Save it for lightly trafficked message boards. ~Hardcore Troubadour

#6 NorthernVike

NorthernVike

FF Geek

• Members
  • 35,479 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 05:24 AM

Dims, chirrens?

That's all you got? :lol:

Being an ass hole is all part of my manly essence

You guys have no focking clue what happened so you really should just shut it..

#7 LOD01

LOD01

FF Geek

• Members
  • 4,243 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 05:29 AM

👍 That is the exact statement I was going to make, word for word. He tried to defend his party but he has nothing on this issue.

FBG is a shithole.

Sho Nuff, on 29 Jun 2018 - 08:53 AM, said:snapback.png

Right got now...yes, I donsode more with the right than left.

#8 Sho Nuff

Sho Nuff

FF Geek

• Members
  • 61,532 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 05:48 AM

Its three nothing congressman doing something stupid.
Yay.
And its a pattern with a trolling poster..pathetic but he takes after our POTUS which is sad.

#9 Sho Nuff

Sho Nuff

FF Geek

• Members
  • 61,532 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 05:49 AM

👍 That is the exact statement I was going to make, word for word. He tried to defend his party but he has nothing on this issue.

Its three morons who I didnt try to defend.
You get dumber by the day.

#10 Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

FF Geek

• Members
  • 51,690 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 05:58 AM

Both sides do this,

Mitch did it some years back in a hilarious fashion, tried to get a vote going on a bill, then filibustered it when he realized the Dem's had enough votes on tap to kill it, just hilarious...

To the last, I grapple with thee; From Hell's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee.

#11 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 33,936 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 05:59 AM

The Democratic Party is now the anti white male party. Unless you submit, then you're ok.
For now.

#12 drobeski

drobeski

FF Geek

• Members
  • 60,306 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 06:06 AM

Dims, chirrens?

from you ?
Marble mouth fingers ? Really ?

#13 iam90sbaby

iam90sbaby

FF Geek

• Members
  • 7,108 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 06:28 AM

If anyone is still a registered Democrat, its pretty easy to re-register as an independent or republican. In most states you can do it right online. Its time to leave that mess of a party: https://www.usa.gov/register-to-vote

#14 Filthy Fernadez

Filthy Fernadez

FF Geek

• Members
  • 22,614 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 06:33 AM

That is truly focking pathetic.

Introduce dumbass sh!t. Then whine when the other party agrees to vote on said dumbass sh!t.

Accuse them of using the bill for political gain... which is clearly exactly what you were doing.

This is why #walkaway is happening. People dont want to be governed by toddlers.

Spot on. 

BBC for the most part is pretty damn good.

#15 Sho Nuff

Sho Nuff

FF Geek

• Members
  • 61,532 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 07:19 AM

from you ?
Marble mouth fingers ? Really ?

Typos vs his gibberish on purpose acting like a child. Id expect you know the difference...but Im not so sure anymore with you.

#16 Sho Nuff

Sho Nuff

FF Geek

• Members
  • 61,532 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 07:20 AM

If anyone is still a registered Democrat, its pretty easy to re-register as an independent or republican. In most states you can do it right online. Its time to leave that mess of a party: https://www.usa.gov/register-to-vote

If anyone is still a registered republican they should smack themselves in the head with a hammer repeatedly.

#17 Drizzay

Drizzay

FF Geek

• Members
  • 7,252 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 07:22 AM

The deflection is strong in this thread.

Tell your story walkin'!

Rev 5:5

#18 Frozenbeernuts

Frozenbeernuts

FF Geek

• Members
  • 21,866 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 07:22 AM

I wouldn't mind cutting back on government spending :thumbsup:

#19 drobeski

drobeski

FF Geek

• Members
  • 60,306 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 07:28 AM

I wouldn't mind cutting back on government spending :thumbsup:

I agree, I say all government funded construction jobs go out to open bids, union or non union.
That could save a massive chunk.

#20 iam90sbaby

iam90sbaby

FF Geek

• Members
  • 7,108 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 07:32 AM

If anyone is still a registered republican they should smack themselves in the head with a hammer repeatedly.

More proof that you should register as a Republican. Anything Sho thinks is bad is obviously good.

#21 tubby_mcgee

tubby_mcgee

FF Geek

• Members
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 07:35 AM

Dims, chirrens?

So you agree with proposing a bill, then voting no on it?   You criticize someone for criticizing such a laughable and dumb process. 

This just shows us that you are toeing the party line.  This tells us that if the the dems came out with a bill that wanted to abolish kids from being able to have toys or require adults to be in bed sleeping by 9pm, you'd go right along with it.  Criticize anyone that laughed at the silly idea.

Do you ever think on your own or do you just sit with your mouth open and nod your head while watching CNN? 

#22 Filthy Fernadez

Filthy Fernadez

FF Geek

• Members
  • 22,614 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 07:38 AM

Advocating violence just comes natural to you left leaners doesn't it?

#23 LOD01

LOD01

FF Geek

• Members
  • 4,243 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 07:40 AM

Independent is the only way.

I see you didn't mention D's in the same manner....because you are one.

FBG is a shithole.

Sho Nuff, on 29 Jun 2018 - 08:53 AM, said:snapback.png

Right got now...yes, I donsode more with the right than left.

#24 Baker Boy

Baker Boy

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,214 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 07:43 AM

Both sides do this,

Mitch did it some years back in a hilarious fashion, tried to get a vote going on a bill, then filibustered it when he realized the Dem's had enough votes on tap to kill it, just hilarious...

That is not the same thing, not even close!

#25 iam90sbaby

iam90sbaby

FF Geek

• Members
  • 7,108 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 07:43 AM

The only negative is in some states you cant vote in primaries, thats a no go for some.

#26 Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

FF Geek

• Members
  • 51,690 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 07:54 AM

That is not the same thing, not even close!

I would tend to agree, but lets not pretend the matriculations of political gamesmanship is all done by one group or side, its the thing to do on the hill.....they are all basically children playing childish games.

To the last, I grapple with thee; From Hell's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee.

#27 Frozenbeernuts

Frozenbeernuts

FF Geek

• Members
  • 21,866 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 08:22 AM

I agree, I say all government funded construction jobs go out to open bids, union or non union.
That could save a massive chunk.

In the short term. But then they would need us to come back and fix all the ratty fvck ups. That would cost more in the long run

#28 NorthernVike

NorthernVike

FF Geek

• Members
  • 35,479 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 08:30 AM

In the short term. But then they would need us to come back and fix all the ratty fvck ups. That would cost more in the long run

If any contractor Union or non gets a govt contract they should be penalized for being late to completion and or shitty work. 

#29 Gladiators

Gladiators

FF Geek

• Members
  • 4,034 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 08:40 AM

If any contractor Union or non gets a govt contract they should be penalized for being late to completion and or shitty work. 

Agreed.  Most public jobs we bid have LD's.

#30 Strike

Strike

FF Geek

• Members
  • 28,072 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 08:48 AM

Who is us?  Are you suggesting the government does better work than private companies? 

2008 Geek Bored Football Pick'em Champion

#31 Sho Nuff

Sho Nuff

FF Geek

• Members
  • 61,532 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 09:23 AM

More proof that you should register as a Republican. Anything Sho thinks is bad is obviously good.

Sick burn bro.

#32 Sho Nuff

Sho Nuff

FF Geek

• Members
  • 61,532 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 09:28 AM

So you agree with proposing a bill, then voting no on it?   You criticize someone for criticizing such a laughable and dumb process. 

This just shows us that you are toeing the party line.  This tells us that if the the dems came out with a bill that wanted to abolish kids from being able to have toys or require adults to be in bed sleeping by 9pm, you'd go right along with it.  Criticize anyone that laughed at the silly idea.

Do you ever think on your own or do you just sit with your mouth open and nod your head while watching CNN? 

Where did I say I agree with it.

I criticized the Trolling Rock for his childish muh, chirrens, and dims crap because idiocy like that should be called out.  As should libtards and any use of tard to someone's name.  But since that is the level of immaturity by many posters here...so be it.

You should read a bit further where I call 3 stupid...and you should also read more where it has happend for GOP and Democrats more than just this once.

You read a lot of bullshit into things I never did or say.

Do you ever think on your own?  Or just regurgitate the same ignorant ###### you see on this board...because you don't see me quoting CNN or even talking about them...try MSNBC or some other lame crack next...never heard that before from the right wing trump swabs.  Also...any of you talking about others toeing the party line is hilarious given how focking partisan you all are.

#33 Sho Nuff

Sho Nuff

FF Geek

• Members
  • 61,532 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 09:29 AM

He already had that covered...and acting as if you are independent is quite funny too FavreCo

#34 Sho Nuff

Sho Nuff

FF Geek

• Members
  • 61,532 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 09:30 AM

The only negative is in some states you cant vote in primaries, thats a no go for some.

The good of TN, I show up to the polls and then they ask...and then I chose which primary each time.

Id hate to be forced to register for either.

#35 12th Man

12th Man

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,973 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 09:32 AM

Typos vs his gibberish on purpose acting like a child. Id expect you know the difference...but Im not so sure anymore with you.

You do know that you can proofread and edit your typos before hitting post? Right?

#36 Strike

Strike

FF Geek

• Members
  • 28,072 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 09:33 AM

You do know that you can proofread and edit your typos before hitting post? Right?

You can even do it AFTER you post. 

2008 Geek Bored Football Pick'em Champion

#37 Mr. Hand

Mr. Hand

FF Geek

• Members
  • 1,789 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 09:35 AM

So much fun to watch Sho in full tilt mode.  :doublethumbsup:

#38 NorthernVike

NorthernVike

FF Geek

• Members
  • 35,479 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 09:41 AM

Heaven has a wall and strict immigration policies.  Hell has open borders.   Let that sink in. 

#39 Filthy Fernadez

Filthy Fernadez

FF Geek

• Members
  • 22,614 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 09:58 AM

Heaven has a wall and strict immigration policies.  Hell has open borders.   Let that sink in. 

Those who want open borders.....................why do they have locks on their doors?

#40 Baker Boy

Baker Boy

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,214 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 10:54 AM

Those who want open borders.....................why do they have locks on their doors?

And if someone breaks into do they give him a room, feed him, educate him, spending money, and free medical care?