Sign in to follow this  
PATSSOX

Pick #7

Has anyone drafted from 7 hole yet?

Have draft in 12 team standard tonight and this pick is awful :thumbsdown: , atleast for first round.

The top 4 (McCoy, AP, Charles and Forte) should be pretty much set and then more than likely Lacy and Calvin.

It sucks to be staring down Lynch or graham or Peyton rather than a top 5rb and Calvin. It basically dictates your whole draft.

Go rb and u can proceed normally. Pick a wr and u are under the gun to take an rb in rnd 2 or play the wait game and get another wr while stockpiling rbs in the mid rnds. Take Peyton and ur not going to like your draft. You will always feel weak at every position and see great qbs still there in the middle rnds. It wont feel like you have a great advantage over the ryan and romo owners. Taking graham means u have to pick a position to be weak at, rb or wr.

12 team that pick is not ideal. 2nd tier backs like murray, bell, ball might be gone.

Im going to say that i dont like 12 team non ppr. The first few picks have a nice advantage.

1 mccoy

2 charles

3 AP

4 forte

5 calvin

6 lacy

I guess you either hope lacy drops or you take graham. I dont see how you can pass on graham there with how much he should score this year. He had 16 tds last year. If he can add to that a little this year he will more than pay for his first round price tag.

If you dont want to go with graham i would take murray. I hate taking non calvin receivers in the first in non ppr leagues.

^ I've got 6 . 5 PPR and the plan is top 4 RB, Lacy or Calvin.

If I had 7 I might go Murray-WR hoping for a big six to be there which they should.

I'm scheduled to draft from here next week-- but it's a 6 pt passing td league, along with .5 PPR-- so i'm hoping peyton and maybe brees goes before me

14 team league is even worse. I've mocked a couple drafts from the 7 spot and D. Thomas, Peyton, or Graham are usually there. (Big 5 Rbs and Calvin are taken). The RB's available coming back are usually Ellington, Stacey, Martin, Gerhart. Not what you want your #1 to look like. I ended up taking Murray at 7 and Ellington coming back. This looked much better.

I'm scheduled to draft from here next week-- but it's a 6 pt passing td league, along with .5 PPR-- so i'm hoping peyton and maybe brees goes before me

This league all TDs are 6 points too. But im not gonna take QB that early cause you can get way too good of value in rounds 6-10

Trying to get the guy ahead of me to tell me who he is going to pick and think he is taking Manning so im gonna take Calvin.

Am I the only one who thinks Murray wont be healthy all season and prob end up only playing 8-10 games? Too much risk for me for a round 1 pick

^ Def has the track record for risk no doubt. 14 games last year has eased that concern for me some but anything could happen.

I just don't know if you're any 'safer' taking Lynch, Bell, Gio or whoever it might be.

Anyone can get hurt.

Has anyone drafted from 7 hole yet?

Have draft in 12 team standard tonight and this pick is awful :thumbsdown: , atleast for first round.

The top 4 (McCoy, AP, Charles and Forte) should be pretty much set and then more than likely Lacy and Calvin.

I actually think Jimmy Graham has to be the play here. I hate this pick too, but the man had 16 TDs last year.

16 is a lot for any position.

Actually that.

Take Montee Ball. I changed my mind.

Ball is the play here.

I just had a disaster of a draft!!! Was manually entering while we were drafting and i wasnt paying enough attention. Just blew about $200 dumbass

Show us what you got.

Im embarrassed to even post it....... :unsure: Need to stop working so much and focus back on fantasy football

This is how it started...

1-McCoy 2-Charles 3-Calvin 4-AP 5-Lacy 6-Forte 7-D. Thomas 8-Manning 9-Graham 10-Lynch 11-Ball 12-Murray

1-Demaryius Thomas (dont like this pick at all but didnt want Graham or Manning and scared of other RBs)

2-Foster

3-Gronk

4-Ray Rice

5-Victor Cruz

6-Percy Harvin

7-Steven Ridley

8-Reggie Wayne

9-Jordan Reed

10-Philip Rivers :thumbsdown:

11-Deandre Hopkins

12-James White

13-Johnathan Stewart

14-Bears

15-Ronnie Hillman

16-Dan Bailey

Guy with the #1 pick took Foles in 7th round and Romo in 8th round.

Im embarrassed to even post it....... :unsure: Need to stop working so much and focus back on fantasy football

1-McCoy 2-Charles 3-Calvin 4-AP 5-Lacy 6-Forte 7-D. Thomas 8-Manning 9-Graham 10-Lynch 11-Ball 12-Murray

1-Demaryius Thomas (dont like this pick at all but didnt want Graham or Manning and scared of other RBs)

2-Foster

3-Gronk

4-Ray Rice

5-Victor Cruz

6-Percy Harvin

7-Steven Ridley

8-Reggie Wayne

9-Jordan Reed

11-Deandre Hopkins

12-James White

13-Johnathan Stewart

14-Bears

15-Ronnie Hillman

16-Dan Bailey

Thanks for the donation son.

Thanks for the donation son.

Yup it was not a good night for me. I did like getting Foster at #18 but a back injury for any football player is not good especially a RB. The only thing i really think i screwed up was QB

Round (overall pick)

1.8  (8)        Manning 
2.3  (15)       Brees
2.4  (16)       Rodgers
2.7  (19)       Stafford
2.11 (23)       Ryan  
5.4  (52)       Luck
5.11 (59)       Brady
6.8  (68)       RGIII
7.1  (73)       Foles
7.10 (82)       Newton
7.12 (84)       Kaepernick
8.12 (96)       Romo
9.3  (99)       Cutler
9.9  (105)      Roethlisberger
10.5 (113)      Dalton 
10.6 (114)      Rivers

Yup it was not a good night for me. I did like getting Foster at #18 but a back injury for any football player is not good especially a RB. The only thing i really think i screwed up was QB

Round (overall pick)1.8  (8)        Manning 2.3  (15)       Brees2.4  (16)       Rodgers2.7  (19)       Stafford2.11 (23)       Ryan  5.4  (52)       Luck5.11 (59)       Brady6.8  (68)       RGIII7.1  (73)       Foles7.10 (82)       Newton7.12 (84)       Kaepernick8.12 (96)       Romo9.3  (99)       Cutler9.9  (105)      Roethlisberger10.5 (113)      Dalton 10.6 (114)      Rivers
Wow that guy must love Ryan to take him that soon, epic fail. Compare to Romo in rnd 8! I think you did fine at qb, try to get Wilson as a backup even tho Wilson is a top 10 guy.

2-Foster

3-Gronk

4-Ray Rice

5-Victor Cruz

6-Percy Harvin

7-Steven Ridley

8-Reggie Wayne

9-Jordan Reed

11-Deandre Hopkins

12-James White

13-Johnathan Stewart

14-Bears

15-Ronnie Hillman

16-Dan Bailey

I don't mind the DT pick at all but to follow it up with Foster(health), Gronk(health) and Rice (suspension) sealed your fate early IMO.

If you are game I'd be real curious what rounds 2-3-4 were and what other player combos you might have come out with just as an exercise.

If I were you I might try and sell Gronk and/or Harvin, roll with Reed and try to pick up another RB-WR in return.

Interesting.

Ive got the 7 pick tomorrow......im going to be staring down Lacy or Calvin.

Not sure which is the right play there.....

pick 7 is tough cause the top 4 rbs are gone and likely Calvin and maybe lacy too. so you are looking at dthomas Graham or even Peyton depending on your league. otherwise it's a reach on a rb. GL.

You need to pick up Johnny Football and hope he is starting by Week 4

Was gonna draft him late but someone beat me too it. Dalton was dropped already so might grab him.

Tannenhill :thumbsdown:

Interesting.

Ive got the 7 pick tomorrow......im going to be staring down Lacy or Calvin.

Not sure which is the right play there.....

That was my hope too but didnt happen. Safe pick is Calvin but Lacy should be a beast in offense with Rodgers healthy. LACY

I don't mind the DT pick at all but to follow it up with Foster(health), Gronk(health) and Rice (suspension) sealed your fate early IMO.

If you are game I'd be real curious what rounds 2-3-4 were and what other player combos you might have come out with just as an exercise.

If I were you I might try and sell Gronk and/or Harvin, roll with Reed and try to pick up another RB-WR in return.

Thomas was the safe pick and after that i rolled the dice and swung for the fence after that. Going back and looking at it i dont think i would have changed any of my first 7 picks. Alot of people where taking Graham around pick #7 but i thought id get a better team if tried to get Gronk in 3rd or wait and get someone like Reed later.

When i passed on a QB in the 7th round there was only me and 2 other teams that needed QBs with Newton, Romo, Kaepernick and Cutler left. Did not see 2 teams taking a 2nd QB in the first 8 rounds but it happened.

2.01-G. Bernard

2.02-AJ Green

2.03-Brees

2.04-Rodgers

2.05-Julius Thomas :shocking: (Manning owner)

2.06-Foster

2.07-Stafford

2.08-Julio Jones

2.09-Dez Bryant

2.10-Leveon Bell

2.11-Matt Ryan :shocking:

2.12-Alfred Morris

3.01-B. Marshall

3.02-Doug Martin

3.03-Zac Stacy

3.04-Reggie Bush

3.05-V Davis :shocking:

3.06-Antonio Brown

3.07-Gronk

3.08-Ellington

3.09-Spiller

3.10-Jordy Nelson

3.11-Alshon Jeffery

3.12-Randall Cobb

4.01-Gerhart

4.02-Sankey

4.03-Chris Johnson

4.04-Rashad Jennings

4.05-Ben Tate

4.06-Ray Rice

4.07-Ryan Mathews

4.08-Gore

4.09-Codarrelle Patterson

4.10-V. Jackson

4.11-Roddy White

4.12-Larry Fitzgerald

DThomas is fine at 7.

I'd have gone Dez in the 2nd and Ellington in Round 3. I like Rice just fine in round 4.

Two Top 3 receivers and a sexy breakout candidate at RB plus a guy oh will likely rebound to Top 12. That's not a bad foundation.

Foster and Gronk rounds 2-3 is where you blew it. Shouldn't start drinking til round 4 at least.

DThomas is fine at 7.

I'd have gone Dez in the 2nd and Ellington in Round 3. I like Rice just fine in round 4.

Two Top 3 receivers and a sexy breakout candidate at RB plus a guy oh will likely rebound to Top 12. That's not a bad foundation.

Foster and Gronk rounds 2-3 is where you blew it. Shouldn't start drinking til round 4 at least.

You think Foster at 18th overall is bad pick? It's little bit of gamble especially coming off back surgery but won't find another RB around there that has "potential" to be top 3 RB. So I disagree

He must be on your "do not" draft list. I love Dez but I'd rather gamble there.

You think Foster at 18th overall is bad pick? It's little bit of gamble especially coming off back surgery but won't find another RB around there that has "potential" to be top 3 RB. So I disagree

He must be on your "do not" draft list. I love Dez but I'd rather gamble there.

I will draft anyone at the right price but I'm not passing up a Top 3 WR for a RB with injury problems who's taken a huge beating and appears to be in steep decline.

I will draft anyone at the right price but I'm not passing up a Top 3 WR for a RB with injury problems who's taken a huge beating and appears to be in steep decline.

Id rather have

D. Thomas

V Cruz

Foster

Rice

than

D. Thomas

Bryant

CJ Spiller/Ellington/Gerhart

Rice/Mathews/Gore

Id rather have

D. Thomas

V Cruz

Foster

Rice

than

D. Thomas

Bryant

CJ Spiller/Ellington/Gerhart

Rice/Mathews/Gore

I'd much rather have the second scenario. I am much more confident that Dez is going to vastly out score Cruz. It won't surprise me if Ellington, Rice or Matthews out score Foster on a per game basis.

• Like 2

Grab Tanneyhill now while you have the chance.

Guy dropped Dalton so picked him up.

I did not realize that Rivers and Dalton were the #3 and #4 QBs in 2013. Doubt they can repeat that though.

I'd much rather have the second scenario. I am much more confident that Dez is going to vastly out score Cruz. It won't surprise me if Ellington, Rice or Matthews out score Foster on a per game basis.

I agree

2-Foster

3-Gronk

4-Ray Rice

5-Victor Cruz

6-Percy Harvin

7-Steven Ridley

8-Reggie Wayne

9-Jordan Reed

11-Deandre Hopkins

12-James White

13-Johnathan Stewart

14-Bears

15-Ronnie Hillman

16-Dan Bailey

Have done some major trading and waiver wire work. Screwed up big time getting Brady. :wall:

Fantasy Points	
Pos	Players	                        Opp	Bye	Per. 4	Avg	Proj
QB	Tom Brady QB | NE 	        CIN	10	6	10.75	15
RB	Le'Veon Bell RB | PIT 	        @JAC	12	10	15	17
RB	Arian Foster RB | HOU 	        @DAL	10	5	12	11
WR	Vincent Jackson WR | TB 	@NO	7	9	6	11
WR	Alshon Jeffery WR | CHI 	@CAR	9	10	8.25	12
TE	Rob Gronkowski TE | NE 	        CIN	10	9	8	10
FLEX    Reggie Wayne WR | IND 	        BAL	10	18	8.75	13
DST	Lions DST | DET 	        BUF	9	14	17.5	12.5
K	Dan Bailey K | DAL 	        HOU	11	10	10.25	12.5
QB	Andy Dalton QB | CIN 	        @NE	4	---	16.33	18