Sign in to follow this  
KryptonKnights

Just traded away Foles and Alfred Morris for Peyton

Manning might not come close to the numbers he put up last season but I was more than ready to move Foles. He had a great start this season and I was optimistic about him leading my fantasy team. It might be considered a panic move by some and plenty will claim it was one game but I feel much better moving forward even letting go of potentially my most consistent RB.

You also have Cutler . Now you have so little talent at RB . There is no luck in fantasy football . Just silly moves .

You also have Cutler . Now you have so little talent at RB . There is no luck in fantasy football . Just silly moves .

Well I have Zac Stacy and Matt Asiata and Ben Tate is back this week. Meanwhile Mathews is on the mend and probably not too far from seeing the field again. I think I will be alright at RB. Worst case scenario I just play one running back and go three deep at WR.

• Like 1

Dude was top 4 for the first 3 weeks of the season... i really dont understand how a guy tears it up and then one down week he is the suck. And alf is one of the few consistent backs.

Dude was top 4 for the first 3 weeks of the season... i really dont understand how a guy tears it up and then one down week he is the suck. And alf is one of the few consistent backs.

Alf was the reason I was able to get the deal done. He has been steady for certain. The other owner had nothng at RB. Morris is going to have a tough stretch of schedule starting this week. I think we all saw just how capable Kirk Cousins is carrying that offense. There are going to be some stacked boxes moving forward and Helu is slowly getting an increased role in the offense.

I say this is a very good move. Manning has been very effective this season, even against good defenses (like the seahawks).

Den are running a more balanced offense this year, but Manning is still putting up top QB numbers.

Foles worries me, with that o-line and shady underperforming, you unloaded him at a good time.

Sucks to lose Morris, but depends on your depth at RB.

• Like 1

I was already worried about Foles even headed into the game last week. The Philly offense looked horrible last week. They were able to cross midfield what 2 times? Throw in the fact that I am concerned about Alfred and I was happy to make the move. Kirk Cousins might be in over his head at this point. He looked lost. Morris will still have steady numbers because he is a talented RB but he won't have many if any big games. Defenses will be able to key on the run moving forward unless there is a light that comes on for Kirk. Now this move might look bad after the season if that happens and the Philly offensive line gets healthy and Foles tears it up like he was starting to fantasy wise to start the season. I just think it's more likely that the Denver passing game starts ramping it up with that set of receivers Manning has to work with after working his bye.

Plus u traded Alf before his bye, and got Peyton after his. Nice.

I would sell high on Keenan and Asiata ASAP for a decent RB I.e. Jennings, Gio...who knows, maybe even Lacy or Shady if owners are freaking out

• Like 1

Plus u traded Alf before his bye, and got Peyton after his. Nice.

I would sell high on Keenan and Asiata ASAP for a decent RB I.e. Jennings, Gio...who knows, maybe even Lacy or Shady if owners are freaking out

I did send out an offer to the Gio owner for Asiata but the owner is historically slow to respond to trade offers. I am trying to decide who would be the better target between Lacy and Shady. I'm sure they are both freaking out by now.

I offered the Marshall owner Cutler and Stacy but he shot it down. Trying to work on the Antonio Brown owner who has nothing at QB. His starter is Ryan Fitzpatrick.

I did send out an offer to the Gio owner for Asiata but the owner is historically slow to respond to trade offers. I am trying to decide who would be the better target between Lacy and Shady. I'm sure they are both freaking out by now.

U offered Asiata for Gio straight up? I'd be offended and likely not be willing to trade with u for the ROS.

I hope u sold high on Asiata and Keenan before tonight's game....hopefully for Lacy. U can bet Lacy's owners are now going to hold after tonight's game

U offered Asiata for Gio straight up? I'd be offended and likely not be willing to trade with u for the ROS.

I hope u sold high on Asiata and Keenan before tonight's game....hopefully for Lacy. U can bet Lacy's owners are now going to hold after tonight's game

No I offered him Asiata and Golden Tate because he has absolutely nothing at WR. I was willing to go up from there and maybe Keenan Allen and Aisata if I got any response from him one way or the other.