Sign in to follow this  
chobani

Will Ryan Mathews be a RB2 when he returns?

Donald Brown did nothing. Will Mathews be worth a spot on a roster when he returns? Someone just dropped him in my league and thinking about picking him up.

I'm not sure about the chargers run game, buy why are you so delicious?!?

• Like 1

Losing their center for the year really hurt the oline... I wouldnt buy into anyone being more than a RB3

I picked him up in my league - I couldn't believe he was dropped. When he gets back in a few weeks he's going to get 90% of the carries on a pretty good offense. While he may not become a rb1, he can still be a valuable contributor as a rb3 or flex play during the second half of the season. I think it's a no-brainer really.

I wouldick him up . The threat of Brown taking work from him plus the season ending injury to Woodhead helps is value

I wouldick him up . The threat of Brown taking work from him plus the season ending injury to Woodhead helps is value

bigdick him up?!? or littledick???

• Like 1

Yeah, Justin Hunter is doing much for me at the end of my bench. Matthews has more value, you are correct. Thanks.

Not very christian to talk about what you would do with a players genitals.

Yeah I'd pick him up. Dude has his issues but no question there's good value there when he's playing

I doubt he's worse than gerhart who I traded away to get Mathews the week of his injury. I am praying he comes in and is a solid RB2 for my team to maybe help me make a late season run.