Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

Who is the toughest guy on the Geek Club in real life?

Yeah, our totals would probably be much lower now due to our bad elbows and trick knees and such. :(

Plus, those kids are in their teens now.

Toughest how? Cause I think being Geek Club tough is akin to being the toughest guy at at 'white collar resort prison', not being the toughest Mofo at 'federal pound-me-in-the-azz prison'.

lol

You're so tough you make believe you're an Eagles fan so you don't get beat up.

You're so tough you make believe you're an Eagles fan so you don't get beat up.

And gives head on the Broad Street subway line.

And gives head on the Broad Street subway line.

Maybe, but not yesterday. He was busy obsessing on Trump here at the Geek Club. Lol.

It's clear slowNut is the toughest. Dude gets beat down all day everyday and he just takes it and comes back for more.

Anyone that lists all the reasons they are tough are most definitely the biggest pvssies in real life

True. Spending time with your children isn't a sign of being tough. It's what a good father does.

It's clear slowNut is the toughest. Dude gets beat down all day everyday and he just takes it and comes back for more.

He wears ear muffs and yells franks and beans all day.
  • Like 1

True. Spending time with your children isn't a sign of being tough. It's what a good father does.

I disagree. From the time I’ve spent with children I’d most definitely say that’s tough.

I disagree. From the time Ive spent with children Id most definitely say thats tough.

But a real man does it.

Spending time with the kids = physically in the same room with them while swordfighting online all day.

Its what real men do. :bandana:

At least you admit you're a gigantic pvssie :thumbsup:

Spending time with the kids = physically in the same room with them while swordfighting online all day.

:overhead:

hey kiddos, this is how you act tough online and lie, all day.

At least you admit you're a gigantic pvssie :thumbsup:

Says 4 states away dad shacked up with the town pump

This from the guy who took his kid trick or treating on a gorgeous fall night for a whole 45 minutes. Lol.

:overhead:

hey kiddos, this is how you act tough online and lie, all day.

You make sure your kid can't get at your dope and coke when he comes over every other weekend.

Only the most picked on people in real life would feel the need to constantly get in this many board fights and fabricate as many details as HT has. You have earned my genuine pity buddy. You seriously earned the fock out of it. I don't know that a gone could be more deserving.

HT is defending his fatherly honor with fierce grit on this fantasy football forarm friday.

This is what lifes about folks! Get em HT!

HT is defending his fatherly honor with fierce grit on this fantasy football forarm friday.

The memory that guy has.

Don't ever admit that you wrongly predicted the price of oil or anything like that, he will remember and bring it up for years.

:lol:

Only the most picked on people in real life would feel the need to constantly get in this many board fights and fabricate as many details as HT has. You have earned my genuine pity buddy. You seriously earned the fock out of it. I don't know that a gone could be more deserving.

You wanted to start fock face. I didn't say a word to you or about you until you came my way, and you know it. So tough shite if I answer back. Sorry you screwed your life up. You have no idea how bad it's going to get. I've seen it so many times. I would wish you luck but you're a loser and a doosh so I'll just say GFY.

The memory that guy has.

Don't ever admit that you wrongly predicted the price of oil or anything like that, he will remember and bring it up for years.

When's the last time I brought up your outrageously wrong statement? The one or two times

I did you cried, even though you were the condescending a-hole. I haven't said anything about that in ages. And you know this.

You wanted to start fock face. I didn't say a word to you or about you until you came my way, and you know it. So tough shite if I answer back. Sorry you screwed your life up. You have no idea how bad it's going to get. I've seen it so many times. I would wish you luck but you're a loser and a doosh so I'll just say GFY.

Wow, you are dim. It started because YOU are the board doosh bag :doh:

Oh and I have nothing against you per se, it's just that I despise liars and doosh bags. You nailed em both. Congrats :thumbsup:

someone had to take the reigns from RP and then Newbie

Oh and I have nothing against you per se, it's just that I despise liars and doosh bags. You nailed em both. Congrats :thumbsup:

Oh, so you came at me because you felt like it, not that I said anything to you. Now I really don't feel bad about your situation. And what have I lied about?

someone had to take the reigns from RP and then Newbie

Hey sports guy (lol) try and get your facts straight before you post. How many times do I have to correct you? Lay off the drugs, Dad.

When's the last time I brought up your outrageously wrong statement? The one or two times

I did you cried, even though you were the condescending a-hole. I haven't said anything about that in ages. And you know this.

Just a few months ago and I did not even reference you, instead you brought it up out of nowhere.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=469827

Oh, so you came at me because you felt like it, not that I said anything to you. Now I really don't feel bad about your situation. And what have I lied about?

I called you out for requesting people use proper thread etiquette. Which is rich coming from you. You showed us, yet again, how much of a mental midget you are by declaring you can't back down, or need to punch back, or whatever fake tough guy bull shlt you spewed. I called you out again, you declared it personal. Pretty simple.

At that point, yes, I could have let it go. But you are too easy. I had some real life stress built up, so I decided to pick on you a bit. You are like my little online mental punching bag. I usually am not like this, but with you, I don't feel guilty at all! It's great!

A lot of it stemmed from the shlt where MDC pegged you as RP. I realized how big of a real life cunnt you are. Hey, if that's you naturally, whatever. But you come in here like Mr. Internet tough doosh.