Big Guy

Dallas Cowboys 2018 & Beyond

I know right!?!

But I hope they all grow up this week and take care of business against Washington.

Another must win game. Well see if theyre up to the challenge

This stat pisses me off, because we know it pretty much happens on EVERY play.

Since Week #3 the Cowboys opponents have dropped back to pass over 300 times and not once been called for offensive holding. :mad:

For comparison, the Cowboys are probably called for it 1/20 times

FOCK GODDELL!

Another must win game. Well see if theyre up to the challenge

yep!

Albeit a bad Washington team, the Boys looked good again.

* I was happy to see Dak go thru some progressions (for once) - hopefully this is a trend.

* Like mentioned, how in da fuq do teams continue to play Dallas and not get at least one holding call?

* Amari is proving me, and many others, wrong.. Granted, none of us had any idea this staff was capable of putting an offensive scheme the likes of what we are seeing now - we just assumed we'd be seeing the same crap.

* I'm still agonizing confused as to why in the hell it took 4 1/2 years to see this side of the playbook..........but it's working and Red is not only 100% safe now, but he looks like a focking genius... We will find out wsup for real Thurs. night.

* This team could really use a FS, DT, TE, swing offensive lineman........... all those you don't need a 1st rounder for, so good news there.

Albeit a bad Washington team, the Boys looked good again.

* I was happy to see Dak go thru some progressions (for once) - hopefully this is a trend.

* Like mentioned, how in da fuq do teams continue to play Dallas and not get at least one holding call?

* Amari is proving me, and many others, wrong.. Granted, none of us had any idea this staff was capable of putting an offensive scheme the likes of what we are seeing now - we just assumed we'd be seeing the same crap.

* I'm still agonizing confused as to why in the hell it took 4 1/2 years to see this side of the playbook..........but it's working and Red is not only 100% safe now, but he looks like a focking genius... We will find out wsup for real Thurs. night.

* This team could really use a FS, DT, TE, swing offensive lineman........... all those you don't need a 1st rounder for, so good news there.

Happy for the win, but they still don't look like they can contend with the Rams or the Saints. This was Colt McCoy they let hang around late. They're a 2nd tier team at best. Seahawks, Vikes, Panthers, Cowboys.

We'll see what happens if they get to the playoffs, but I suspect they won't go too far. Maybe they'll have one of those " Any Given Sunday" days.

Happy for the win, but they still don't look like they can contend with the Rams or the Saints. This was Colt McCoy they let hang around late. They're a 2nd tier team at best. Seahawks, Vikes, Panthers, Cowboys.

We'll see what happens if they get to the playoffs, but I suspect they won't go too far. Maybe they'll have one of those " Any Given Sunday" days.

3rd tier.

1st tier (Teams to beat) Saints Rams

2nd (Any given Sunday) Bears, Seahawks, Vikings

3rd (Could win it, but it would take a miracle) Cowboys, Skins, Eagles, Panthers

4th No chance

3rd tier.

3rd (Could win it, but it would take a miracle) Cowboys, Skins, Eagles, Panthers

4th No chance

I think the Chargers are going to surprise in the playoffs.

I think the Chargers are going to surprise in the playoffs.

AFC

1st tier Chiefs

2nd Chargers Pats

3rd Steelers, Ravens, Texans, Colts. Titans

3rd tier.

4th No chance

I dont see all that much separation between any of your 2nd and 3rd tier teams, except for maybe the Bears, who I somehow overlooked. A fully healthy Trubisky would make a huge difference.

Im not sure the Eagles and Skins belong in any tier. Alex Smiff was a huge loss, and the Eagles just dont have it this year.

Well see what happens.

Over the last 22 years the Dallas Cowboys have won 1 more playoff game than Tim Tebow!

Could this year be the year..............

Note to the Cowboys: Don't come into the Giants game needing it. Not gonna happen.

Note to the Cowboys: Don't come into the Giants game needing it. Not gonna happen.

:lol:

Don't say I didn't tell you.

I'm just saying NOTHING has changed in the NFC East.....any team can beat another any Year, any given Sunday.

Also...this just in, of course the Giants hate the Cowboys, but they aren't to be feared like the Saints, Rams, KC.

I'd have to see what NY looks like going in... To only give Barkley the ball 5 times in the 2nd half was inexcusable in that pitiful Philly loss... If NY hasn't righted the ship by then, they may have quit.

Which would not be shocking - everything is falling into Jerry's/Red's lap right now.. ... It went from readying the noose to raining peaches and roses - that Red is luckier than a 2-diick dog.

Dak is 11-5 vs. the NFC East..............how in the hell is that possible?

Amari is on the books, and in his last year, for $14m next year.. You've got Dak and Zeke both up in 2020.... Jerry has an iceberg on the horizon. We've seen what happens when you Cap load your offense, the defense is left for shiit. And the defense is finally good - be interesting to see what direction he goes when those guys are wanting their money.

Amari is on the books, and in his last year, for $14m next year.. You've got Dak and Zeke both up in 2020.... Jerry has an iceberg on the horizon. We've seen what happens when you Cap load your offense, the defense is left for shiit. And the defense is finally good - be interesting to see what direction he goes when those guys are wanting their money.

They'll end up franchising Zeke. Maybe even 2x. Why not?

Am I totally off to say 3/$45 for Dak? 30 guaranteed? I doubt anyone else would pay him more. All in all I really don't see a problem until 2023.

Just don't need it. It's all I'm saying.

OK thanks, I'll tell them :P

They'll end up franchising Zeke. Maybe even 2x. Why not?

Am I totally off to say 3/$45 for Dak? 30 guaranteed? I doubt anyone else would pay him more. All in all I really don't see a problem until 2023.

The current Franchise Tag price for RBs is $9.63m...... QBs is $23m.

Those will only go up, as will the Cap of course.. But this goes back to one of my fundamental principals - you don't pay out the ass for RBs and WRs these days... And especially this team - you can't have the core of your Cap tied up in QB, RB and WR - it just doesn't work... Speaking of Dak, no way he signs for just $45m - it's going to take the (equivalent market value) of $20m a year.

Sean Lee, Cole Beasley, Tyrone Smith, gone......and maybe even Travis Frederick :dunno:

Fear

:shocking:

Sean Lee, Cole Beasley, Tyrone Smith, gone......and maybe even Travis Frederick :dunno:

That will help..... but you'd still end up having the bulk of the Cap tied up in QB/RB/WR - and that just doesn't work, anywhere.

Plus Tyron's replacement is not on this team yet - that will take a 1st rounder......... then there's Tank - you gonna pay him?

:shocking:

We'll be waiting for you. Elis last game. Fear this.

That will help..... but you'd still end up having the bulk of the Cap tied up in QB/RB/WR - and that just doesn't work, anywhere.

Plus Tyron's replacement is not on this team yet - that will take a 1st rounder......... then there's Tank - you gonna pay him?

Im with you on not paying RBs or WRs. But it all depends on performance. If Dak wants real big boy QB money then you simply do not pay him.

I dont think they will be in cap hell. But then again it is jerrah and he doesnt know what he is doing. They never seem to be in good shape cap wise.

The Steelers arent tearing it up this year but with Bell Ben and AB at high numbers they have still managed to field a solid oline and defense. But they tend to draft well. Which is obviously the most important aspect of staying competitive.

We'll be waiting for you. Elis last game. Fear this.

Hopefully ELI will be leaking fluid after his 1st series

Hopefully ELI will be leaking fluid after his 1st series

Wow. You really are ascared. I know Cruzer is, but he's smart enough to lay low.

Wow. You really are ascared. I know Cruzer is, but he's smart enough to lay low.

I wouldn't trust Garrett against Boise St., much less anybody else.

I do know this...... if there's the slightest chance Red's job is on the line, and it's win or pack your bags in NY - the Giants will choke on their own vomit and ruin my parade.

haha......not skeered

Please go start an ELI thread, but for all our sakes, wash his jockstrap before the next slobbering session.

haha......not skeered

Please go start an ELI thread, but for all our sakes, wash his jockstrap before the next slobbering session.

Eli is waiting.

Those will only go up, as will the Cap of course.. But this goes back to one of my fundamental principals - you don't pay out the ass for RBs and WRs these days... And especially this team - you can't have the core of your Cap tied up in QB, RB and WR - it just doesn't work... Speaking of Dak, no way he signs for just $45m - it's going to take the (equivalent market value) of $20m a year.

The boys have 2 choices with Dak. Sign him this off-season or let his contract go and bid for him on the open market. A 3rd option is franchising him, but it's not a real option for a 20ish ranked QB. A quick look at spotrac and it appears 4-90M might be the number by then. He is simply not worth it.

• Like 1

Cowboys should lock Dak and Red up stay. Those two are going places. GMen need to bring back Eli too. Hes got a final run in him I can feel it.

It's a given the Saints will stomp the Cowboys Thursday night. And seeing as MDigbyC isn't going to be at the Eagles game, the last game of the year should loom large.

Cowboys should lock Dak and Red up stay. Those two are going places. GMen need to bring back Eli too. Hes got a final run in him I can feel it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's a given the Saints will stomp the Cowboys Thursday night.

The line is NO -7.. which means they would be double digit -13 at home. That's huge.

I think they drill us too. But Red is shiit'n gold bars right now. The way his luck has turned, I wouldn't be shocked if the team bus ran over Brees foot and he had to sit out.