Sign in to follow this  
Vikings4ever

NFL: Saints put out bounties on opposing players

What is really stupid is that everybody references the Monday Night game between the Eagles and Oilers as one of the greatest games ever, when the Eagles kept knocking out Houston players with vicious hits. Yet, if you go by today's sissy, limp wristed standards, the entire Eagles team would have been suspended for a couple of years for playing hard and clean. Just because you put a bounty on somebody doesn't make it illegal. A perfect example of that is the days of Buddy Ryan and the bounty on Cowboy's players. Did anybody get suspended for a year? Nope. So, past precedent says the Saints did nothing wrong.

The NFL owes the New Orleans Saints a public apology.

:huh:

Let's see, they had bounties based on the injury of opposing players that was funded by players, at least one coach and possibly an outside source (a convicted felon).

Then, they covered it up and lied to investigators.

If that is "nothing wrong" in your book, then I guess you need a new book.

What is really stupid is that everybody references the Monday Night game between the Eagles and Oilers as one of the greatest games ever, when the Eagles kept knocking out Houston players with vicious hits. Yet, if you go by today's sissy, limp wristed standards, the entire Eagles team would have been suspended for a couple of years for playing hard and clean. Just because you put a bounty on somebody doesn't make it illegal. A perfect example of that is the days of Buddy Ryan and the bounty on Cowboy's players. Did anybody get suspended for a year? Nope. So, past precedent says the Saints did nothing wrong.

I think your point is that if you knock somebody out of the game with a clean hit, it doesn't matter if it was due to a bounty or not. But even if that's the case, there are salary cap ramifications for players getting bonus money under the table. Then again, maybe you're saying that bounties are fine even if the hits are illegal in which case staring at the Eagles' empty Super Bowl trophy case has warped your mind.

:huh:

Let's see, they had bounties based on the injury of opposing players that was funded by players, at least one coach and possibly an outside source (a convicted felon).

Then, they covered it up and lied to investigators.

If that is "nothing wrong" in your book, then I guess you need a new book.

So, it's the old Bill Clinton situation. Getting a hummer in the White House was OK, but lying about it got him an impeachment hearing.

My book is vastly different than the NFL's current edition. I want to make the game better with bigger hits, frothing at the mouth fans, and players cutting promos after ever TD on the public address system. They want to make it pillow soft and getting rid of tailgating and welcoming for 3 year olds to sit in the stands.

I think your point is that if you knock somebody out of the game with a clean hit, it doesn't matter if it was due to a bounty or not. But even if that's the case, there are salary cap ramifications for players getting bonus money under the table. Then again, maybe you're saying that bounties are fine even if the hits are illegal in which case staring at the Eagles' empty Super Bowl trophy case has warped your mind.

Very few things in life give me more happiness than and empty Eagles Super Bowl trophy case.

So, it's the old Bill Clinton situation. Getting a hummer in the White House was OK, but lying about it got him an impeachment hearing.

My book is vastly different than the NFL's current edition. I want to make the game better with bigger hits, frothing at the mouth fans, and players cutting promos after ever TD on the public address system. They want to make it pillow soft and getting rid of tailgating and welcoming for 3 year olds to sit in the stands.

No, you are missing the point (again). Let me keep it simple:

Bounties = bad

Lying about bounties = bad

Clean hits = good

No, you are missing the point (again). Let me keep it simple:

Bounties = bad

Lying about bounties = bad

Clean hits = good

Bounties have been part of the game for a long, long time. Now, all of the sudden, they are bad? It's like the way the word "retard" is all of the sudden a bad word. That's friggin' retarded. Nobody's going to tell me that I'm now supposed to use the word "mentally damaged". It's not against the rules. And neither are bounties. Just use the example of Buddy Ryan. Who, coincidentally, was retarded.

:Yawn:

And now those same players from that era are banding together for a class action lawsuit because the NFL didn't do enough to protect them.

Bounties have been part of the game for a long, long time. Now, all of the sudden, they are bad? It's like the way the word "retard" is all of the sudden a bad word. That's friggin' retarded. Nobody's going to tell me that I'm now supposed to use the word "mentally damaged". [/b]It's not against the rules[/b]. And neither are bounties. Just use the example of Buddy Ryan. Who, coincidentally, was retarded.

One other thing. If those bounties were paid for/funded by any member of that organization (other than players), it does indeed violate salary cap rules.

:Yawn:

And now those same players from that era are banding together for a class action lawsuit because the NFL didn't do enough to protect them.

And I would be opposed to that lawsuit. What a bunch of babies. When you play in the NFL, you know you are going to get hit. Just because they feel that they missed out on the huge salaries from ridiculous TV money, they come up with a crap excuse to get a shot at some bucks. Case dismissed.

One other thing. If those bounties were paid for/funded by any member of that organization (other than players), it does indeed violate salary cap rules.

So, let's say that it was players only. It's not the Black Sox or Tim Donaghy or Bill Leavy. In baseball, they have the kangaroo courts in the locker rooms.

When a QB buys his offensive linemen watches and takes them out to a steak dinner when the QB wins a Pro Bowl spot, does that violate cap rules?

Anybody defending this is a fool. Every fan of football should want to see the best possible product on the field at all the time and this flies directly in the face of that. Every player who complains about an 18 game season, the physicality of practice, and long term health insurance is a complete hypocrite bastard for supporting this crap. Every coach who says he has his players best interest at heart and lets this go on is culpable. Every parent who ever supported his child playing sports and tried to teach the right way to play should be incensed. I like Saints, but the NFL need to bring the hammer down on this one.

Every parent who ever supported his child playing sports and tried to teach the right way to play should be incensed.

You know what's wrong with sports? It has nothing to do with modern day's definition of sportsmanship. When I see that same old crap on ESPN of how some lizard licking Podunk town allowed some one legged kid get a handoff and hop untouched into a endzone at the end of a game. It makes me violently sick. Don't you think it would have meant more to the kid if he earned it. Here hoppy, take the ball and try to go over the pile for a TD you EARNED. EARNED. Like that autistic kid that hit something like 10 three pointers at the end of a game. Instead, we teach a kid that he is entitled to score a cheap, worthless touchdown and the life lesson is that you can expect people to give you stuff you don't deserve. They don't keep score in games in schools. Nobody should feel like they lost, everybody ties, Yippie Friggin Skippy. We are dangerously close to having every player in the NFL getting a Super Bowl ring at the end of the year, just not to hurt anybody's feelings. I would tell my kids that if you can win by a 100 points, go ahead and run up that score, and take out somebody's knee while you're at it. Because it's sports. Cut throat. Savage. Destroy the opponent. Then go have a beer after the game. Even when you are ten years old. Dammit.

Just to switch gears from my one man crusade to save our sport, how fascinating would it be if every team that has employed Gregg Williams has to cough up their 1st round draft pick. Changes all the draft talk and projections and potential trades, wouldn't it?

Even if it was funded by other players it would violate cap rules. If a guy was thinking about signing with a team and a player currently on that team told him, "Besides whatever ownership is going to pay you, you'll have an opportunity to make more from a little "incentive" program the players created." that's called circumventing the cap.

When a QB buys his offensive linemen watches and takes them out to a steak dinner when the QB wins a Pro Bowl spot, does that violate cap rules?

But that's the point, they weren't paying out with steak dinners, they were paying out cash. I admit that if they set up rules saying 1) only clean plays count... you get nothing if there is a flag on the play or the league doles out punishment and 2) you don't get cash but you get a steak dinner or some other type of reward, then it would be hard for the league to do anything about it. But the reality is there were no rules and cash was involved. Guilty.

But that's the point, they weren't paying out with steak dinners, they were paying out cash. I admit that if they set up rules saying 1) only clean plays count... you get nothing if there is a flag on the play or the league doles out punishment and 2) you don't get cash but you get a steak dinner or some other type of reward, then it would be hard for the league to do anything about it. But the reality is there were no rules and cash was involved. Guilty.

I don't think there is any legal difference between cash and watches/dinners. It's still payola. But I was just saying that players give reward type stuff to other players all the time. Maybe one player sublet's his apartment to another player because they signed with another team in another city. Is the league going to go after that player because of some type of financial impropriety? Well, then what is the difference between a cash bounty paid by one player to another player, vs picking up a check at a nice restaurant. There is no difference. So, a bounty is not against rules technically. We can all spend weeks arguing morality and semantics, but I don't see where bounties are against the rules. But that's me.

Even if it was funded by other players it would violate cap rules. If a guy was thinking about signing with a team and a player currently on that team told him, "Besides whatever ownership is going to pay you, you'll have an opportunity to make more from a little "incentive" program the players created." that's called circumventing the cap.

:lol: :overhead:

If this were true, players who pay/bribe other players for jersey numbers would get in trouble. Likewise, the fairly common practice of passing around the hat to cover a player's fine would be illegal.

You know what's wrong with sports? It has nothing to do with modern day's definition of sportsmanship. When I see that same old crap on ESPN of how some lizard licking Podunk town allowed some one legged kid get a handoff and hop untouched into a endzone at the end of a game. It makes me violently sick. Don't you think it would have meant more to the kid if he earned it. Here hoppy, take the ball and try to go over the pile for a TD you EARNED. EARNED. Like that autistic kid that hit something like 10 three pointers at the end of a game. Instead, we teach a kid that he is entitled to score a cheap, worthless touchdown and the life lesson is that you can expect people to give you stuff you don't deserve. They don't keep score in games in schools. Nobody should feel like they lost, everybody ties, Yippie Friggin Skippy. We are dangerously close to having every player in the NFL getting a Super Bowl ring at the end of the year, just not to hurt anybody's feelings. I would tell my kids that if you can win by a 100 points, go ahead and run up that score, and take out somebody's knee while you're at it. Because it's sports. Cut throat. Savage. Destroy the opponent. Then go have a beer after the game. Even when you are ten years old. Dammit.

Then you suck as a parent. Which isn't much of a surprise because you've proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that you suck as human, at least in relation to this board. You don't go have a beer without someone you wanted to hurt on the field/court. And if I found you were trying to hurt me intentionally, you'd get more than a beer after the game. And if I found your kid trying to hurt my kid both of you would be in for a shock. And if you happen to by my kids coach teaching him those lessons, I'd whip your ass and yank my kid off the team. My kids hate to lose. I play against them, I rarely ever give them anything, and defend my being tough on them athletically by saying their opponent won't give them anything, why should I? My expectation is that they should play ever play, every second as hard and well as they can. But it should be done within the rules and fair, and you should NEVER try to hurt an opponent or relish in them getting hurt. There's nothing that I don't want to win at, but unless it's boxing or mma or some sh!t like that, you don't try to hurt the opponent...physically and mentally manhandle...sure. Anything else is crap, just like your explanation.

:thumbsdown:

Then you suck as a parent. Which isn't much of a surprise because you've proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that you suck as human, at least in relation to this board. You don't go have a beer without someone you wanted to hurt on the field/court. And if I found you were trying to hurt me intentionally, you'd get more than a beer after the game. And if I found your kid trying to hurt my kid both of you would be in for a shock. And if you happen to by my kids coach teaching him those lessons, I'd whip your ass and yank my kid off the team. My kids hate to lose. I play against them, I rarely ever give them anything, and defend my being tough on them athletically by saying their opponent won't give them anything, why should I? My expectation is that they should play ever play, every second as hard and well as they can. But it should be done within the rules and fair, and you should NEVER try to hurt an opponent or relish in them getting hurt. There's nothing that I don't want to win at, but unless it's boxing or mma or some sh!t like that, you don't try to hurt the opponent...physically and mentally manhandle...sure. Anything else is crap, just like your explanation.

:thumbsdown:

So, out of the whole paragraph, THAT is what you focused on. Geez. This made me happy. :lol:

I'd normally laugh off your lame threats, little boy, but we know that retards have super human strength proportionate to their brain damage, so you are probably capable of bench pressing an apartment building. Go back to eating your bowl of pennies.

So, out of the whole paragraph, THAT is what you focused on. Geez. This made me happy. :lol:

I'd normally laugh off your lame threats, little boy, but we know that retards have super human strength proportionate to their brain damage, so you are probably capable of bench pressing an apartment building. Go back to eating your bowl of pennies.

You're somewhat right on this. He could have focused on how out of touch with reality you are. Those kids playing sports are not going to be professional athletes. If you want to teach them to cheat, hurt and belittle their opponents, that is quite a life lesson that they will be learning.

It should not be all hugs and kisses either, since they need to learn what life is going to be like out there. However, you apparently have no clue about what value sports brings to kids as they are growing up and your total disconnection with society is probably indicative of a kid who constantly got his ass kicked in smear the queer. :lol:

This is an interesting debate and I could debate either side. I do believe there is a HUGE difference between a cash reward funded by the players for a great play (interception, fumble recovery, long td etc) and a cash reward for injuring a player and knocking them out of the game. However, I am a coach for a travel soccer team that competes all over the Midwest and have been known to buy the team pizza if they are aggressive in pressuring the ball etc. That is just a way of motivating 14 year kids to "get in the coach's pocket" and is harmless. I believe if the bounty was based on positive plays and not injuries etc - no big deal.

The league will come down hard on the Saints because of the court of public opinion, not necessarily the severity of the transgression.

If you want to teach them to cheat, hurt and belittle their opponents, that is quite a life lesson that they will be learning.

It should not be all hugs and kisses either, since they need to learn what life is going to be like out there. However, you apparently have no clue about what value sports brings to kids as they are growing up and your total disconnection with society is probably indicative of a kid who constantly got his ass kicked in smear the queer. :lol:

The secret to success: Cheat, Hurt, Belittle Opponents. Absolutely correct. That is exactly what you need kids to learn because these are keys to success in life. How to get through school, get a job, keep that job, how to survive a bar fight when you are outnumbered, how to get out of a traffic ticket, how to find a broad, everything in life can be learned from just such easy concepts. Winning is the most important thing. An intense competition is second. Being nice is worthless and an utter sign of failure.

I did very well in many sports, along with chess club. So, I was dominant both physically and intellectually. I am awesome. :selfhighfive:

I prefer magnets or diodes to swallow. The devil is in the details, and every good point you might have made gets lost on the pure unfiltered crap that you exude in almost all your incompetent statements. You're no different than the filth that beat the San Fran Giants fan at the Dodgers game, same inbred mentality. :wave:

The secret to success: Cheat, Hurt, Belittle Opponents. Absolutely correct. That is exactly what you need kids to learn because these are keys to success in life. How to get through school, get a job, keep that job, how to survive a bar fight when you are outnumbered, how to get out of a traffic ticket, how to find a broad, everything in life can be learned from just such easy concepts. Winning is the most important thing. An intense competition is second. Being nice is worthless and an utter sign of failure.

I did very well in many sports, along with chess club. So, I was dominant both physically and intellectually. I am awesome. :selfhighfive:

:rolleyes: You're living in a box with GFIAFP.

I prefer magnets or diodes to swallow. The devil is in the details, and every good point you might have made gets lost on the pure unfiltered crap that you exude in almost all your incompetent statements. You're no different than the filth that beat the San Fran Giants fan at the Dodgers game, same inbred mentality. :wave:

I remember how much fun it was to play football while drunk. I'd pound a sixer 5 minutes before the start of a game, line up at DT, and try to keep from vomiting on shoes while making the QB run for his life. I hit the QB between 2 and 3 seconds after he threw and rarely got a flag thrown at me despite the repeated cheap shots. Then it was a flask at halftime. Played TE too, and had surprisingly good hands. Good times, good times.

So, have you decided yet whether I'm buying your kids some beers or what?

Saints are gonna get hammered on this. I predict multiple lost draft picks and huge fines. Maybe suspensions as well (for coaches/GM).

2 things:

1. The League and Commish Goodell have no choice.

They have to come down hard on NO.

You can't make player safety your top priority and then not go ballistic over a rules violation like this. The League has no choice besides MikeFFhammerBanning them.

2. I do believe "everyone" does it

But when you get caught, you have to pay the penalty.

The media/ESPN will make it out to be this shocking/must-see issue - they'll get us all talking about the NFL during the off season - they'll create another storyline/drama - but it's not really that big of a deal.

2 things:

You can't make player safety your top priority and then not go ballistic over a rules violation like this. The League has no choice besides MikeFFhammerBanning them.

The media/ESPN will make it out to be this shocking/must-see issue - they'll get us all talking about the NFL during the off season - they'll create another storyline/drama - but it's not really that big of a deal.

This.

2 things:

With multiple lawsuits hanging over their head dealing with their supposed inaction on player safety, it's a huge issue for the NFL. For this reason alone, they're going to bring the hammer. I would not be surprised to see Williams get a full year, Payton get 6 games, both coaches get 500k fines and the Saints get another 500k fine. A first rounder and a mid rounder will be lost as well.

With multiple lawsuits hanging over their head dealing with their supposed inaction on player safety, it's a huge issue for the NFL. For this reason alone, they're going to bring the hammer. I would not be surprised to see Williams get a full year, Payton get 6 games, both coaches get 500k fines and the Saints get another 500k fine. A first rounder and a mid rounder will be lost as well.

shovel - I hear you - but please understand that:

"it will be a big issue"

is very different from

"it SHOULD be a big issue"

I have no doubt that this will be a big issue, however I do not think is SHOULD be a big issue.

3 words into your post, you used, "lawsuit" and that's really all this is about - it's ass-covering time b/c of lawsuits even thoough this is pretty common in the NFL.

Again, I'm not condoning it - it's wrong - but we want and pay these players to be Gladiators on Sundays and then question it when they have brutal tactics and culture.

I highly doubt there was any real intent to circumvent salary caps or incentivize players to choose their team over another b/c of "bounty money" - they didn't even THINK of that - it's the lawyers who brought this angle to that table and that's why they're lawyers and not football players.

I don't think a lot of people are questioning the brutality of the sport and that we all enjoy a good hard hitting football game. The problem here is cut and dry arrogance. Loomis was told to investigate the bounty program and didn't then when the owner found out about it told him to put a stop to it which he didn't. Also Payton knew about it according to the NFL documents released http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8276d243/article/evasiveness-of-saints-gm-coach-detailed-in-league-summary?module=HP11_headline_stack. Payton even knew personally about 10k in money for bounties and told his staff to "get your ducks in a row" when he found out the NFL investigation team was in New Orleans. Wouldn't be surprised to see a seven figure fine, multiple draft picks taken away, 8+ game suspensions against Payton and Loomis, with a lifetime ban on Greg Williams from the league. On top of all this reports of Brees not going to sign the franchise tag and probably losing Colston and Nicks and other key players to other teams. All this in the first month of the offseason :thumbsup:

I don't think a lot of people are questioning the brutality of the sport and that we all enjoy a good hard hitting football game. The problem here is cut and dry arrogance. Loomis was told to investigate the bounty program and didn't then when the owner found out about it told him to put a stop to it which he didn't. Also Payton knew about it according to the NFL documents released http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8276d243/article/evasiveness-of-saints-gm-coach-detailed-in-league-summary?module=HP11_headline_stack. Payton even knew personally about 10k in money for bounties and told his staff to "get your ducks in a row" when he found out the NFL investigation team was in New Orleans. Wouldn't be surprised to see a seven figure fine, multiple draft picks taken away, 8+ game suspensions against Payton and Loomis, with a lifetime ban on Greg Williams from the league. On top of all this reports of Brees not going to sign the franchise tag and probably losing Colston and Nicks and other key players to other teams. All this in the first month of the offseason :thumbsup:

LMAO...hell of a summary.

I don't think a lot of people are questioning the brutality of the sport and that we all enjoy a good hard hitting football game. The problem here is cut and dry arrogance. Loomis was told to investigate the bounty program and didn't then when the owner found out about it told him to put a stop to it which he didn't. Also Payton knew about it according to the NFL documents released http://www.nfl.com/n...headline_stack. Payton even knew personally about 10k in money for bounties and told his staff to "get your ducks in a row" when he found out the NFL investigation team was in New Orleans. Wouldn't be surprised to see a seven figure fine, multiple draft picks taken away, 8+ game suspensions against Payton and Loomis, with a lifetime ban on Greg Williams from the league. On top of all this reports of Brees not going to sign the franchise tag and probably losing Colston and Nicks and other key players to other teams. All this in the first month of the offseason :thumbsup:

It's funny how people such as yourself buy into all the drama that's fed to you by the sport news gods. All un-original thought spurned by a bunch of reporters trying to make a non-story a story in the offseason The only thing you left out in your predictions is that Williams should have battery charges filed against him for calling defensive plays that stop the other team from crossing that solid white line at the other end of the field. According to your severe predictions, Williams should also get ten years in the pokey.

According to your severe predictions, Williams should also get ten years in the pokey.

My God, that's so much worse than going to jail.

It's funny how people such as yourself buy into all the drama that's fed to you by the sport news gods. All un-original thought spurned by a bunch of reporters trying to make a non-story a story in the offseason The only thing you left out in your predictions is that Williams should have battery charges filed against him for calling defensive plays that stop the other team from crossing that solid white line at the other end of the field. According to your severe predictions, Williams should also get ten years in the pokey.

Yes he should be locked up and throw away the key. :lock:

The New Orleans Saints are fined $500,000. In addition, because the violation involves a competitive rule, the Saints will forfeit their selections in the second round of the 2012 and 2013 NFL drafts.

» Saints Head Coach Sean Payton is suspended without pay for the 2012 NFL season, effective April 1.

» Saints General Manager Mickey Loomis is suspended without pay for the first eight regular-season games of the 2012 season.

» Former Saints (and current St. Louis Rams) defensive coordinator Gregg Williams is suspended indefinitely from the NFL, effective immediately. Commissioner Goodell will review Coach Williams' status at the conclusion of the 2012 season and consider whether to reinstate him, and, if so, on what terms. Commissioner Goodell said he will give close attention to the extent to which Coach Williams cooperates with the NFL in any further proceedings.

» Saints assistant Head Coach Joe Vitt is suspended without pay for the first six regular-season games of the 2012 season.

Source:

Saint's bounty program

With Sean Payton being suspended the whole season what is their chances they get into the playoffs now.

I have mixed feelings on the while thing.

First off - it is wrong, no question there.

But I also believe it is a common part of the NFL culture... pools and bets among players for a variety of thinngs including viscious hits.

I believe banhammering was b/c of NO's ignoring repeated warnings and complete dismissal of the league's requests - it was that NO didn't even TRY to hide it, their "payout" sheet even had categories like "cart off" or "knocked out" on it. Not only did they break the rule, they did it with complete and arrogant disregard.

WHY? because it's always been done the way NO has. It's the "old school" way - the Buddy Ryan way - it's how the great Defenses we admire and enshrined did it.

This new "BountyGate" is not much different than SpyGate in many ways.

In the end, the Commish came down hard b/c of the arrogance and refusal to stop even after warnings.

But I don't really think the Saints were alone in this.

I'd imagine that behind closed doors, the tried and true NFL'ers are shaking their heads at the "PC" police.

On one hand, the NFL sells violence. They promote a game that is dangerous and brutal. This level of violence and risk is a big part of why the players make so much money - it's why the league makes so much money.

The league/commish wants it both ways and the teams/players are caught in the middle.

I have mixed feelings on the while thing.

First off - it is wrong, no question there.

But I also believe it is a common part of the NFL culture... pools and bets among players for a variety of thinngs including viscious hits.

Heard Adam Archuleta interviewed. Said every team he played for the players had a pool of fines (ie missed tackles, dropped INT, etc) that were then paid out for big plays (recoveries, defensive TD, etc). Said the money was nothing; like a golf course bet. $50-100. More about recognition than money.

BUT he said that when he played in Washington for Greg Williams, it was the only place where the coach coordinated the money and the dollar amounts were more than pocket change. He took the 5th on whether individual players were targeted.

Appears it was a pattern, and exacerbated by Williams and Payton lying to their owner and the league.

It's a violent game, and the goal of a defensive player is to hit guys so hard they hurt. But there's a big difference between behavior that's simply part of the game and your employment contract, and targeting specific players with rewards for injuring them (especially when substantial rewards are being putup by people from outside the organization).

Heard Adam Archuleta interviewed. Said every team he played for the players had a pool of fines (ie missed tackles, dropped INT, etc) that were then paid out for big plays (recoveries, defensive TD, etc). Said the money was nothing; like a golf course bet. $50-100. More about recognition than money.

BUT he said that when he played in Washington for Greg Williams, it was the only place where the coach coordinated the money and the dollar amounts were more than pocket change. He took the 5th on whether individual players were targeted.

Appears it was a pattern, and exacerbated by Williams and Payton lying to their owner and the league.

It's a violent game, and the goal of a defensive player is to hit guys so hard they hurt. But there's a big difference between behavior that's simply part of the game and your employment contract, and targeting specific players with rewards for injuring them (especially when substantial rewards are being putup by people from outside the organization).

I don't think there is any difference. Defensive players have always wanted to crush and knock people out of the game. Paid or not with a bounty bonus. The NFL has gone soft. The National Estrogen League has begun.

If every team fined defensive players for missed tackles, that's not a bounty plan?

I know I'm getting fined if this dude keeps running? I guess I'll try to murder everyone I hit so they go down. Goodell is a clown.