Sign in to follow this  
cyclone24

Let's talk small cans!

Very literally of you Christopher

I read her books at a young age :dunno:

Even cartoons are smarter then Dumby#ss

The line makes several appearances[33] in the 1953 Bugs Bunny cartoon "Southern Fried Rabbit". The line separates the drought affected North from which the "Yankee" Bugs leaves in search of carrots in the green lands of the "Dixie" south, the latter being guarded by Yosemite Sam

Shaddup Ponyboy

Lets do it for Johnny man, We'll do it for Johnny!

Lets do it for Johnny man, We'll do it for Johnny!

Fockin Socs

They didnt secede and are north of the capital of the north.

Them and Kentucky and Missouri are the weird border states between the south and the Midwest and Northeast respectively. We generally claim Kentucky and Missouri. But not Maryland. I dunno why really.

I am gonna guess because of Baltimore. :dunno:

You just wont admit youre wrong LOL my GOD youre acting just like sho. Its ok. Keep telling everyone that. They will tell you youre wrong, youll get upset, throw a tantrum, and be ridiculed like you are now. Have fun drunky. Ima take a nap on this fine Sunday

How am I wrong ? Go take your faggity nap like a kid that you are. When you wake up read the facts I've presented and apologize to me then. Gomer.

West Virginia isn't the south...

Honestly I dont think so either. Same with Texas. Really, the south is the Bible Belt. Ive lived in Maryland before and NOONE up there considered themselves in the south. Same for people down here IN the south. No one considers Maryland a part of the south. Dont know what drunky is drinking but its affecting his brain as well

How am I wrong ? Go take your faggity nap like a ###### kid that you are. When you wake up read the facts I've presented and apologize to me then. Gomer.

Here drunky

https://www.google.com/amp/s/fivethirtyeight.com/features/which-states-are-in-the-south/amp/

Now keep on being ridiculed and ill continue laughing at your pathetic self. My god never seen someone so proud to be a pathetic drunk and even show the intelligence of one

Here drunky

https://www.google.com/amp/s/fivethirtyeight.com/features/which-states-are-in-the-south/amp/

Now keep on being ridiculed and ill continue laughing at your pathetic self. My god never seen someone so proud to be a pathetic drunk and even show the intelligence of one

Ha. A poll by a website called surveymobkey. Real credible source kid. Keep stretching.

Go take your nap Gomer. :lol: at you

Nice link loser...

Wikipedia does not have an article with this exact name. Please search for MasonDixon line in Wikipedia to check for alternative titles or spellings.

Start the MasonDixon line article, using the Article Wizard if you wish, or add a request for it.

Search for "MasonDixon line" in existing articles.

Look for pages within Wikipedia that link to this title.

Other reasons this message may be displayed:

If a page was recently created here, it may not be visible yet because of a delay in updating the database; wait a few minutes or try the purge function.

Titles on Wikipedia are case sensitive except for the first character; please check alternative capitalizations and consider adding a redirect here to the correct title.

If the page has been deleted, check the deletion log, and see Why was the page I created deleted?.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mason%E2%80%93Dixon_line

How am I wrong ? Go take your faggity nap like a ###### kid that you are. When you wake up read the facts I've presented and apologize to me then. Gomer.

:lol:

And just like sho he pretends that he has posted FACTS at some point.

(Hey drunko, you may want to double check that link you keep posting. It does not say what you think it does)

Coke below the Mason Dixon and east of the Mississippi.

Soda above the Mason Dixon and east of the Appalachians.

Pop above the Mason Dixon and east of the Mississippi. Plus all states that touch Canada going west until Idaho.

Soda west of the Mississippi.

Maryland is not part of the South, neither geographically nor culturally

West Virginia is part of the South, doesn't matter if they are above the MD line. They are southern people.

Great. Another dumb ass

Youre all alone on this one. Shows who the real dumbass is :lol:

damnit! i thought this thread was about breasts! :(

Youre acting like slonuts here. Everyone is telling you something and you wont admit it. Stop being a retard

Technically he's right. That's the problem when "common sense" is inaccurate.

While the states of Delaware and Maryland, as well as the District of Columbia, permitted slavery prior to the start of the Civil War, they remained with the Union. Since the Civil Rights Movement of the 1960s, they became more culturally, economically, and politically aligned with the industrial Northern states, and are often identified as part of the Mid-Atlantic or Northeast by many residents, businesses, public institutions, and private organizations.[9][10][11][12][13] However, the United States Census Bureau puts them in the South.

Technically he's right. That's the problem when "common sense" is inaccurate.

And technically Florida is in the south too right? But it isnt considered the south. Thats the problem you run in to. No one will tell you Maryland is in the south. As someone whos lived in both places I have more insight and knowledge on the subject than you or drunky

And technically Florida is in the south too right? But it isnt considered the south. Thats the problem you run in to. No one will tell you Maryland is in the south. As someone whos lived in both places I have more insight and knowledge on the subject than you or drunky

I lived in the south the majority of my life. While I agree that most don't consider Maryland the south, the topic is up for debate, and the government definitely agrees with Shots. All you have to do is acknowledge he has a point. He should do the same for you.

I lived in the south the majority of my life. While I agree that most don't consider Maryland the south, the topic is up for debate, and the government definitely agrees with Shots. All you have to do is acknowledge he has a point. He should do the same for you.

I acknowledge Maryland is just south of mason Dixon line but no one considers it the south. Not Maryland. Not the actual south. Not the rest of the US. Florida is a great example. Cant get much more south than that can ya? Except its not part of the south. If you actually lived in the south then you would know NO southerner considers it the south. Thats not even a discussion. Thats a fact.

West Virginia is part of the South, doesn't matter if they are above the MD line. They are southern people.

Nope... Maybe the southern part of West Virginia feels like that, but growing up near the northern panhandle, we were the north...

I acknowledge Maryland is just south of mason Dixon line but no one considers it the south. Not Maryland. Not the actual south. Not the rest of the US. Florida is a great example. Cant get much more south than that can ya? Except its not part of the south. If you actually lived in the south then you would know NO southerner considers it the south. Thats not even a discussion. Thats a fact.

Lynyrd Skynyrd disagrees

No, it's an opinion. I probably lived as many years in the south as you.

Also, Hawaii is the most southern state. :P

I still say Maryland is the beginning of the south and yes Florida is South but it considered the "South" mostly because Northerners relocated there.

I'll meet you half way Digby. Not conceding but meet you half way.

Texas too.

People from Texas will argue vehemently about that.

Texas we're a whole other country.

in my part of Texas its called soda water

Nope... Maybe the southern part of West Virginia feels like that, but growing up near the northern panhandle, we were the north...

You're from West Virginia? Ha ha!

They didnt secede and are north of the capital of the north.

Them and Kentucky and Missouri are the weird border states between the south and the Midwest and Northeast respectively. We generally claim Kentucky and Missouri. But not Maryland. I dunno why really.

Probably because of that stupid fockin accent. It's even dumber than a southern one.

Youse are all rednecks to me. Fughedaboutit

Nope. Pop is a Midwest thing.

In the south, its all coke.

Want a coke?

Sure.

What kind?

Sprite.

This/

Even cartoons are smarter then Dumby#ss

The line makes several appearances[33] in the 1953 Bugs Bunny cartoon "Southern Fried Rabbit". The line separates the drought affected North from which the "Yankee" Bugs leaves in search of carrots in the green lands of the "Dixie" south, the latter being guarded by Yosemite Sam

I just came. A lot.

Nope. Pop in eastern south - like Maryland

I didn't know Minnesota was in the south east. It's totally pop here. :doh: :doh:

I still say Maryland is the beginning of the south and yes Florida is South but it considered the "South" mostly because Northerners relocated there.

I'll meet you half way Digby. Not conceding but meet you half way.

Thats the way to compromise! :cheers:

Again, ha ha!

So what "great" state are you from or are you to embarrassed to say?

So what "great" state are you from or are you to embarrassed to say?

The Big Apple, Mic drop.

The Big Apple, Mic drop.

The "Big Apple" isn't a state you idiot...

The "Big Apple" isn't a state you idiot...

Is there a big Apple in another state? Sorry, I thought you could figure it out. But I gave too much credit to a clueless hick from WV.