Sign in to follow this  
Canadianfan

Super Bowl Prediction: post yours

I just did my "brackets" for the NFL Challenge. I've got New Orleans winning over the LA Chargers in the Super Bowl.

Wild Card Weekend, I like: LAC (obviously), Indy, CHI and SEA.

Colts / Cowboys :headbanger:

And this time it's a toss up :dunno:

Throwing out week 17 with backups..and if my math it right...Saints averaged 37 points per game in games 1-11. They only averaged 20 points per game in the last 4. Obviously its worrisome.

I am seeing Rams vs Seahawks and Chiefs vs Pats. Rams defeat the Patriots in the Super Bowl.

While not the direct route you picked, we may see a Rams vs Pats SB. I still have my fingers crossed for Rams KC

While not the direct route you picked, we may see a Rams vs Pats SB. I still have my fingers crossed for Rams KC

I got the SB matchup right, but I now think the Pats win it.

I was thinking the Pats would play great defense and do just enough on offense. But then the Super Bowl tends to be a more offensive game, at which point I didn't think the Patriots would be able to keep up. But with the Patriots scoring 78 points in 2 games, and with the Rams having an almost useless Todd Gurley, I now don't see how the Rams can keep up. :dunno:

Pats 78, Rams 4. Yes, the Lambs will get TWO safeties. :D

After watching the Rams get some very fortunate calls against the Saints, I have to wonder if the NFL isn't going to be rooting for the Rams. There were more missed calls in that Saints matchup than just the Roby-Coleman non-call.

This is very hard for me to do, but as a St. Louisan, I have to root for the Patriots. Kroenke screwed this city. I have nothing against the players, but I don't want that bastard holding a trophy. So, for the first time ever, this city is rooting for Brady.

I have to wonder how the Patriots weak offensive line is going to stack up against Suh and Donald. With those beasts, along with Brockers, Brady could be under pressure all game long. The plus side is neither Talib or Peters can cover very well. Not man on many anyway. Talib has definitely lost a step and Peters seems to lack the confidence he had in KC. He's been flat out horrendous this season. I'd like to see the Patriots win, then see Brady, Gronk, Edelman and a few others, retire. Gronk will, but I doubt the others do.

• Like 1

What do you mean when you say the nfl isn’t going to be rooting for the Rams?

Do you think that the game is fixed?

If so please explain.

Thanks.

After watching the Rams get some very fortunate calls against the Saints, I have to wonder if the NFL isn't going to be rooting for the Rams. There were more missed calls in that Saints matchup than just the Roby-Coleman non-call.

This is very hard for me to do, but as a St. Louisan, I have to root for the Patriots. Kroenke screwed this city. I have nothing against the players, but I don't want that bastard holding a trophy. So, for the first time ever, this city is rooting for Brady.

I have to wonder how the Patriots weak offensive line is going to stack up against Suh and Donald. With those beasts, along with Brockers, Brady could be under pressure all game long. The plus side is neither Talib or Peters can cover very well. Not man on many anyway. Talib has definitely lost a step and Peters seems to lack the confidence he had in KC. He's been flat out horrendous this season. I'd like to see the Patriots win, then see Brady, Gronk, Edelman and a few others, retire. Gronk will, but I doubt the others do.

Are you taking about the New England patriots of the NFL? A team that didn't allow one sack and barely a single moment where Brady had to shuffle one step either vs KC

Their line is anything but weak....and this is coming from someone who can't handle them. They're very good. And when you start realizing this you'll become a better capper..

One thing is for sure - a lot of people are getting BORED with this crap. How can you not? The AFC is entirely incompetent and thats part of the reason for the "default" playoff/SB run the Pats get partially handed to them every season. KC has some potential but needs a defense. Put this NE team in the NFC and watch the results be quite different. Oh well, you have to give them credit for milking a terrible divison and overall conference now for a while. Props. At least when Baltimore had Ray and Ed or the Colts/Broncos had Peyton there was resistance. Now? The AFC is like a Division 3 college conference. Total joke.

The NFL and the NBA have the same problem problem: The Golden State Warriors & NE Patriots are just dull now. Even watching or caring because you want them to lose isnt enough to make it matter. Who cares, other than Boston residents or Golden State fans? What does one get out of watching the same old crap over and over? Sure, hanging out at a friends place getting hammered at a SB party is one thing but does anyone actually care about the game? Especially when its just going to have numerous stoppages, reviews, bad calls, and various other flow-killing things happen? And then Monday morning it goes back to not mattering one bit. Its just entertainment. Like the WWF. Yawn.

One thing is for sure - a lot of people are getting BORED with this crap. How can you not? The AFC is entirely incompetent and thats part of the reason for the "default" playoff/SB run the Pats get partially handed to them every season. KC has some potential but needs a defense. Put this NE team in the NFC and watch the results be quite different. Oh well, you have to give them credit for milking a terrible divison and overall conference now for a while. Props. At least when Baltimore had Ray and Ed or the Colts/Broncos had Peyton there was resistance. Now? The AFC is like a Division 3 college conference. Total joke.

The NFL and the NBA have the same problem problem: The Golden State Warriors & NE Patriots are just dull now. Even watching or caring because you want them to lose isnt enough to make it matter. Who cares, other than Boston residents or Golden State fans? What does one get out of watching the same old crap over and over? Sure, hanging out at a friends place getting hammered at a SB party is one thing but does anyone actually care about the game? Especially when its just going to have numerous stoppages, reviews, bad calls, and various other flow-killing things happen? And then Monday morning it goes back to not mattering one bit. Its just entertainment. Like the WWF. Yawn.

TB12 vs AFC:

East: 77-21 (.785)

North: 31-7 (.816)

South: 39-7 (.848)

West: 27-15 (.643)

TB12 vs NFC:

East: 14-6 (.700)

North: 16-4 (.800)

South: 17-4 (.810)

West: 9-5 (.643)

How do you figure that if the Patriots were in the NFC "things would be quite different"?🙄

31-2 Pats. Rams run back a failed 2 point attempt by the Pats

I think the rams win this game.