Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

YouTube, Apple and Facebook remove content from InfoWars and Alex Jones

That's nice of you to white knight for wiff. In his post he said Alex Jones released their home address and sent his idiots to harrasing the parents.

I went looking and could find that. Not saying he's wrong I was looking for a link and nothing I found said he released their address and told people to harras them

Agreed, I don't see that he did, but I do see articles saying he wants to do that.

My apologies for being trite in my original response to you. Your responseabout AJ's suit being about inciting violence and going to be thrown out would be correct if that was what the case was about(wiff wrong). For defamation, the parents deserve their day in court and IMO have a case to be heard.

:cheers:

bottom line

Trump can't block twitter users cause it violates free speech

Twitter can block whoever they want cause free speech doesn't apply

That is such a stupid argument, Trump can't block someone because it violates their free speech.

Anyone with or without a Twitter account can see Trump's tweets of they visit @realDonaldTrump.

They just can't spew their fake news and hate on Trump's timeline. They are still free to read his tweets and post whatever they want on their own Twitter page.

bottom line

Trump can't block twitter users cause it violates free speech

Twitter can block whoever they want cause free speech doesn't apply

Yeah, pretty much, but that's cause he's POTUS and the gov can't infringe on Free Speech. A business can make it's own rules for it's patrons. Just like Mike can block RP and Giantsfan.

If there was a US Gov run twitter, Free Speech does apply.

That is such a stupid argument, Trump can't block someone because it violates their free speech.

Anyone with or without a Twitter account can see Trump's tweets of they visit @realDonaldTrump.

They just can't spew their fake news and hate on Trump's timeline. They are still free to read his tweets and post whatever they want on their own Twitter page.

IF they are spewing fake news and hate on President Trump's timeline, then he could report them to Twitter, and let Twitter deal with it(spare me the conspiracy talk). As part of the US Gov, he is bound by the US Gov rules and therefore cannot block legitimate free speech. It's not complicated.

Yeah, pretty much, but that's cause he's POTUS and the gov can't infringe on Free Speech. A business can make it's own rules for it's patrons. Just like Mike can block RP and Giantsfan.

If there was a US Gov run twitter, Free Speech does apply.

:doh: Thank you. I guess this is what you get when a reality star businessman becomes POTUS.

You should hear his thoughts on Chobani yogurt.

The best part? Is the same thing I've been saying about mouth breathing Trump supporters all along. You see, Jones got sued for divorce and child custody. And in those hearings, he openly admitted that he was absolutely full of shiit. And still, I don't think he lost a single viewer/listener.

People hear the voices they want to hear. Just like blacks love to hear Farrakhan even though he's a raging hypocrite. This is no different.

Farrakhan's a prophet and I think you ought to listen to what he can say to you.

The Left & the Globalists wouldn't be spending so much time, money & energy on Jones if he wasn't speaking truths.

Hopefully a conservative version of youtube emerges to broadcast all these things. I'd rather have John Roberts and Sam Alito determine what's racist, andwhat's hate speech rather than a roomful of pink-haired tranny snowflakes in Youtube's Gestapo Command Center.

Pretty much how Fox News got started.

you can flip that argument around. You get that...right ?

Absolutely. Those that were pissed about the gay baker dude don't get to be OK with twitter/facebook either.

The Left & the Globalists wouldn't be spending so much time, money & energy on Jones if he wasn't speaking truths.

Truths like 9/11 was done by GWB and Sandy Hook was a false flag so you should harass the parents of children who are dead. Alex Jones is a piece of sh!t as is anyone who defends his viewpoints.

Hopefully a conservative version of youtube emerges to broadcast all these things. I'd rather have John Roberts and Sam Alito determine what's racist, andwhat's hate speech rather than a roomful of pink-haired tranny snowflakes in Youtube's Gestapo Command Center.

Unfortunately, unless they start their own internet, they would still be answerable to and at the mercy of their ISP's. It's happening now with gab.ai, which is a Twitter knock-off that claimed themselves to be 100% censorship free. A user posted some antisemitic material that gab didn't censor. Somebody complained to the ISP who, in turn, told gab to delete the posts or their web hosting services would be revoked. Ultimately, the OP deleted his posts so as not to get gab.ai jammed up.

There's always some entity that can pull the plug on you if you say something they don't like.

Truths like 9/11 was done by GWB and Sandy Hook was a false flag so you should harass the parents of children who are dead. Alex Jones is a piece of sh!t as is anyone who defends his viewpoints.

wow, ok lol

Agreed, I don't see that he did, but I do see articles saying he wants to do that.

My apologies for being trite in my original response to you. Your responseabout AJ's suit being about inciting violence and going to be thrown out would be correct if that was what the case was about(wiff wrong). For defamation, the parents deserve their day in court and IMO have a case to be heard.

:cheers:

No problem. I was being serious though and would love to see an actual article.

I think it's okay to be a conspiracy theorist. This isn't Germany where you go to jail for denying the Holocaust. Here in America he had the right to believe Sandy Hook was staged and the people who need to be punished are the ones actually harrasing the parents.

Either way thanks for understanding what I was originally asking. :cheers:

you're acting just like the host

Laughing at Jones and the slack jaws who believe him?

I have no problem with them removing Jones/InfoWars.

Now they need to do the right thing and remove Vox, ThinkProgress and the DailyKos as well. They are the same as InfoWars, just on the left side of the spectrum.

I have no problem with them removing Jones/InfoWars.

Now they need to do the right thing and remove Vox, ThinkProgress and the DailyKos as well. They are the same as InfoWars, just on the left side of the spectrum.

None of them should be removed ever.

• Like 1

Laughing at Jones and the slack jaws who believe him?

Do people actually believe everything he says? I find him hilarious AF in an entertaining kinda way. His over-the-top delivery makes me :lol:

Do people actually believe everything he says?

Big Guy, 12th Man and drobeski?

None of them should be removed ever.

Unless they deem it as damaging or unwanted negative attention which can lead to a loss of revenue. Right? You surely agree that a private business should be able to run the best way it see fit?

Unless they deem it as damaging or unwanted negative attention which can lead to a loss of revenue. Right? You surely agree that a private business should be able to run the best way it see fit?

Nope. Under no circumstances should it be taken down. I believe in the free flow of information for everyone. People I dont agree with and people I do agree with. People want to listen to Alex Jones on YouTube? So be it. I doubt YouTube was losing their audience due to this considering there really isnt a competitor. If anything this move cost them viewers because all the AJ fans have to find their content elsewhere. The internet should be completely unregulated except for the obvious.. illegal arms sells, etc.. deep web stuff.

Ive said it numerous times. Trump needs to pull a Roosevelt and split up these anti-Trust companies. He would officially become the greatest president this country has ever seen.

Nope. Under no circumstances should it be taken down. I believe in the free flow of information for everyone. People I dont agree with and people I do agree with. People want to listen to Alex Jones on YouTube? So be it. I doubt YouTube was losing their audience due to this considering there really isnt a competitor. If anything this move cost them viewers because all the AJ fans have to find their content elsewhere. The internet should be completely unregulated except for the obvious.. illegal arms sells, etc.. deep web stuff.

Except that these are PRIVATELY owned businesses - not government run. So freedom of information/speech/whatever doesn't really apply, IMO.

If these were government run, I would agree with you.

Ive said it numerous times. Trump needs to pull a Roosevelt and split up these anti-Trust companies. He would officially become the greatest president this country has ever seen.

So you want government intervention into companies that are following the law? You want the government to demand how they should operate? You want a heavy handed government to dictate what's best for Twitter or Youtube? Seems pretty extreme to me. How about some wealthy conservative start a competing social media site? How about not using those sites you deem biased? What happened to personal freedom to run a business any way you see fit (within the law). What happened to let the free market sort it out? Conservatives feel scorned, so they turn to the government to punish business'. Pure craziness.

Jesus. And while we sit here and roll our eyes and think Jesus, what a idiot. The rest of the world thinks typical American. And who can blame them with our King fuucknut being president?

This is no different than when some fuucked nut Fringe Mula from islamistan says similar nutty shiit and we all freak out and say God all those islamistanians are idiots!

And meanwhile, 99% of that country says damn, that guy is a nut job. But it doesn't matter, because the rest of the world thinks this is representative of that country. Just like Alex Jones. Just Like Donald Trump. Just like the fundies.

I'm sorry, anybody whose ass is bleeding because this fuuck nut isn't getting enough air time can suck my Chong.

So you want government intervention into companies that are following the law? You want the government to demand how they should operate? You want a heavy handed government to dictate what's best for Twitter or Youtube? Seems pretty extreme to me. How about some wealthy conservative start a competing social media site? How about not using those sites you deem biased? What happened to person freedom to run a business any way you see fit (within the law). What happened to let the free market sort it out? Conservatives feel scorned, so they turn to the government to punish business'. Pure craziness.

I touched on this in another thread. Look at gab.ai, they tried to start a Twitter knock off that didn't censor content only to be threatened by their ISP's for content that they deemed offensive. So unless they start their own internet, they're still held to somebody else's standard of decency.

Big Guy, 12th Man and drobeski?

I don't believe everything he says, that's just dumb

I touched on this in another thread. Look at gab.ai, they tried to start a Twitter knock off that didn't censor content only to be threatened by their ISP's for content that they deemed offensive. So unless they start their own internet, they're still held to somebody else's standard of decency.

I did see that. I have no problem with that. If an ISP doesn't want to be associated with trash like Jones, then they should have a say too. Especially if it's going to hit them in the profit margin. That's freedom. Jones says all the shitt he wants, but people/companies have the right to not have to post it on their sites or through their ISP.

Agreed. They won't let him because the libtards would freak becaiseut would be Trump doing it, but it's the right thing to do. Don't expect the deranged left to see that though.

So you want government intervention into companies that are following the law? You want the government to demand how they should operate? You want a heavy handed government to dictate what's best for Twitter or Youtube? Seems pretty extreme to me. How about some wealthy conservative start a competing social media site? How about not using those sites you deem biased? What happened to personal freedom to run a business any way you see fit (within the law). What happened to let the free market sort it out? Conservatives feel scorned, so they turn to the government to punish business'. Pure craziness.

I want the government to split these huge anti-trust tech companies. Yes. Just like Standard Oil in the 30s. They got their foot in and theyve they been politicized. Something as large as the internet that has that big of an effect on us shouldnt be political and some could argue Google is the internet.

And since Obama gave the internet away, they arent held to government standards therefore they can be biased now without any repurcussion. This sh!t runs deep and I dont think most understand it. Obama knew exactly what he was doing.

• Like 1

And since Obama gave the internet away, they arent held to government standards therefore they can be biased now without any repurcussion. This sh!t runs deep and I dont think most understand it. Obama knew exactly what he was doing.

Seriously I was like WTF! What kind of idiot turns control of the internet to somebody else. What a focking idiot.

"Plans to impose a censorship and mass surveillance framework may now commence"

https://www.infowars.com/obama-administration-turns-the-internet-over-to-the-globalists/