Sign in to follow this  
hoytdwow

**OFFICIAL*** Trump Tweets Thread

I admit, I follow him for comic relief and for the sheer, jaw-dropping stupidity he engenders, and yet people continue to support them. :doh:

Anyhoo, post em as they come in! :overhead:

@realDonaldTrump

Just announced that as many as 5000 ISIS fighters have infiltrated Europe. Also, many in U.S. I TOLD YOU SO! I alone can fix this problem!

.@TheView T.V. show, which is failing so badly that it will soon be taken off thr air, is constantly asking me to go on. I TELL THEM "NO"

It is amazing how often I am right, only to be criticized by the media. Illegal immigration, take the oil, build the wall, Muslims, NATO!

Just to show you how unfair Republican primary politics can be, I won the State of Louisiana and get less delegates than Cruz-Lawsuit coming

The media is on a new phony kick about my management style. I spend much less money & get much better results! What we need as Prez!

I am always on the front page of the failing @nytimes, but when I won the GOP nomination, I'm in the back of the paper. Very dishonest!

Uh, I hope you can come up with the dumb ones. I'm sure they exist, but these cant be the best examples.

Crooked Hillary, so crooked and what can you say? I'd still fock her in the butt but my goodness, she's crooked.

Maybe it's not a great idea to let just anyone post a new topic.

Her husband was president. He is in the oval office getting a you know what from that woman, and she looks like a bridge troll. Have you seen her? She looks like a bridge troll and he's getting a you know what in the oval office? @Disgusting.

Maybe it's not a great idea to let just anyone post a new topic.

Yeah but its the OFFICIAL thread.....whatever in the fock that means. Was the unofficial thread not credible enough?

Uh, I hope you can come up with the dumb ones. I'm sure they exist, but these cant be the best examples.

I find it offensive that Goofy Elizabeth Warren, sometimes referred to as Pocahontas, pretended to be Native American to get in Harvard.

Bill Kristol has been wrong for 2yrs-an embarrassed loser, but if the GOP can't control their own, then they are not a party. Be tough, R's!

Obama says a WALL at our southern border won't enhance our security (wrong) and yet he now wants to build a much bigger wall (fence) at W.H.

Bill Kristol has been wrong for 2yrs-an embarrassed loser, but if the GOP can't control their own, then they are not a party. Be tough, R's!

He was so great in City Slickers...

He was so great in City Slickers...

Yeah but he claims he's such a big Yankee fan and he wore a Mets hat in that movie.

Yeah but he claims he's such a big Yankee fan and he wore a Mets hat in that movie.

Jews man...whadda ya gonna do #amiright?

Jews man...whadda ya gonna do #amiright?

Yeah. He's a fraud. The Yankees were no good when they made that movie.

I would like to wish everyone, including all haters and losers (of which, sadly, there are many) a truly happy and enjoyable Memorial Day!

-and people still support this whackjob.

@elizabethforma Goofy Elizabeth Warren, sometimes referred to as Pocahontas because she faked the fact she is native American, is a lowlife!

I would like to wish everyone, including all haters and losers (of which, sadly, there are many) a truly happy and enjoyable Memorial Day!

-and people still support this whackjob.

Yeah, enjoy your day off

Trump is pretty much writing the ads for Hillary at this point. :doh:

Trump is pretty much writing the ads for Hillary at this point. :doh:

All Gary Johnson has to do for his ads is lust run a loop of Hillary and Donald, doesn't even have say anything about himself.. Just a nice graphic with "really..?"

@elizabethforma Goofy Elizabeth Warren, sometimes referred to as Pocahontas because she faked the fact she is native American, is a lowlife!

it's the truth, is the truth a bad thing ?

No, but the Republican nominee calling a senator a lowlife is a bad thing. HTH

Yeah...Trump loves the truth.

Lizzie is an Indian ?

Nope...she has told stores her family used to tell them.

Though,I'm sure Trump has brainwashed you into thinking she got a ton of special treatment.

Oh, and my point was more about Trump rarely telling the truth on anything.

Here's some truth: Hillary gave a speech at UNLV for 225,000 where she spoke about how unfair the cost of college is. She does that with a straight face.

Nope...she has told stores her family used to tell them.

Though,I'm sure Trump has brainwashed you into thinking she got a ton of special treatment.

Oh, and my point was more about Trump rarely telling the truth on anything.

She's a liar and used it to further her career.

Seems rather disgusting to me but, it's what people like her do. Also, for some reason, people like that will always have apologists.

Elizabeth Warren had a nice payday flipping foreclosed houses and now preaches against doing that.

She's a liar and used it to further her career.

Seems rather disgusting to me but, it's what people like her do. Also, for some reason, people like that will always have apologists.

There is almost zero evidence that it was used to further her career.

Im not a huge fan of hers...but that attack of her failed for Brown...now Trump is running with it and using things that he knows are full of half truths and lies.

The Herald has twice quoted Charles Fried, the head of the Harvard appointing committee that recommended Warren for her position in 1995, saying that the Democratic candidate’s heritage didn’t come up during the course of her hiring. “It simply played no role in the appointments process,” he said. “It was not mentioned and I didn’t mention it to the faculty.”

The Herald later quoted Fried, a former U.S. Solicitor General under President Ronald Reagan, saying, “I can state categorically that the subject of her Native American ancestry never once was mentioned.”

Brown said that Warren “checked the box claiming she was Native American” when she applied to Harvard and Penn, suggesting the Democratic candidate somehow gained an unfair advantage because of an iffy ethnic background. But there is no proof that she ever marked a form to tell the schools about her heritage, nor is there any public evidence that the universities knew about her lineage before hiring her.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/post/everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-controversy-over-elizabeth-warrens-claimed-native-american-heritage/2012/09/27/d0b7f568-08a5-11e2-a10c-fa5a255a9258_blog.html

Such silliness, Pocahontas and little hands. That's what passes for political debate now. The one guy says he's going after SS, and the other one likes trade agreements that cost Americans their jobs, and nobody cares how that affects them. I guess the other junk is simple enough for the easily distracted shiny object people. Democrats have barely noticed their party is just about the same as the republicans on economic matters, and republicans still won't admit those same policies are bad for most of us. The ones that benefit just laugh.

Just finished a press conference in Trump Tower wherein I gave information on which VETERANS groups got the $5,600,000 that I raised/gave!

I am getting great credit for my press conference today. Crooked Hillary should be admonished for not having a press conference in 179 days.

I like that somebody on staff had to count the days :thumbsup:

He had to hold a press conference to put out one of the fires of running his mouth.

Having long claimed the monwybhad been donated...said it was 6mil...but about half of it didn't go out (including his own pledge), until after he was called out for it.

He had to hold a press conference to put out one of the fires of running his mouth.

Having long claimed the monwybhad been donated...said it was 6mil...but about half of it didn't go out (including his own pledge), until after he was called out for it.

it should have happened overnight ? They shouldn't have vetted the charities they were donating to ? Aren't you captain accountant ? :doh:

Bottom line is he did raise and donate almost 6 million, yet the hacks like you invent fake outrage to appease your hack feeble minds.

How much did your libertarian candidate raise and donate ? How much did Hillary raise and donate to the veterans ? How much of the many millions the Clinton foundation took in get donated to the veterans ?

Hackopotomus....:rolleyes:

Lots of veterans groups are shams, like we found out with Wounded Warriors, who clipped me for 500 bucks. I don't blame Mr. Trump for vetting those charities. He did a good thing here. I applaud him.

it should have happened overnight ? They shouldn't have vetted the charities they were donating to ? Aren't you captain accountant ? :doh:

Bottom line is he did raise and donate almost 6 million, yet the hacks like you invent fake outrage to appease your hack feeble minds.

How much did your libertarian candidate raise and donate ? How much did Hillary raise and donate to the veterans ? How much of the many millions the Clinton foundation took in get donated to the veterans ?

Hackopotomus.... :rolleyes:

It should have happened before he ran his mouth that he had paid it out.

He claimed in January it was going to 2 vet groups. The claim was it was going to two that he had given to before (if reports are true...he had barely given much in his life to vets groups until now).

Vetted? You buy that BS story? Talk about hack...you believe what that lying jackhole says. It was just coincidence that he gave the money right after being called on it by veterans and media right?

Bottom line...is he used veterans as a political pawn to avoid a debate...he got called on not donating for a long while and then decided to fork it over. Then got pissed that people asked him about it.

But, but, but...Hillary...Libertarians. Typical hack deflection from drobs because he has zero clue what the issue is.

How dare veterans question a GOP candidate.

Bottom line: Veterans groups got a lot of money. Hillary was probably calling them baby killers years ago.

How much did Hillary raise and donate to the veterans ? How much of the many millions the Clinton foundation took in get donated to the veterans ?

Hillary wants this topic to go away as soon as possible, she doesn't want anybody looking into the Clinton Foundation.