Sign in to follow this  
joneo

Obama White House Knew of Russian Election Hacking, but Delayed Telling

I hate that Trump is getting the blame when it's Obamas fault, and it stops the President from doing his job, which hurts the country. Obama didn't do his and he skates because his fawning media cover for him.

And if it's found that Trump or someone in his administration was in cahoots with the Russians?

Holy fock...it's all Obamas fault?

:lol:

And what is stopping him from doing his job?

Holy fock...it's all Obamas fault?

:lol:

LOL Sometimes, the trolling is just so blatant, that I prefer to ignore it. :doh:

And if it's found that Trump or someone in his administration was in cahoots with the Russians?

Trump?he goes. Others? They go to jail. But this garbage has gone on long enough as far as the POTUS is concerned. Show evidence about him or stfu.

Trump?he goes. Others? They go to jail. But this garbage has gone on long enough as far as the POTUS is concerned. Show evidence about him or stfu.

You sound like some ADD retard. Relax., Investigations take time. Need I remind you how long Watergate took? Or how Devin Nunes interfered with one investigation? Or how Trump fired the leader of the FBI, who was leading an investigation?

And why the fock would Mueller release any evidence before his investigation is over? What would be the benefit of that?

The IC has actually shown where they did spread lies and fake stories as well as part of their active measures. Seriously, you should try being informed before running your mouth and exposing your ignorance again.

any other bogus talking points to throw out there?

Because you are a blind hack and either can't read...or refuse to read what has been presented to you.

Owned!

You can't name one lie or false story spread by the Russian Hacks against Hillary.

name just one!

Owned!

You can't name one lie or false story spread by the Russian Hacks against Hillary.

name just one!

Ive given you the links...multiple links. I can't hold your hand and force you to read them.

Ive given you the links...multiple links. I can't hold your hand and force you to read them.

Name one loser there is nothing in the crap you gave me.

Just name one!

Just name one!

Youbdid t read any of the links. It's in the report...it's in the article where Trump used propaganda (do you know the meaning of that word?)...it's in several of those links.

Try reading something other than Fox old man...I can't force you to educate yourself...but you screaming over and over that they didn't use lies and propaganda won't make it so.

Youbdid t read any of the links. It's in the report...it's in the article where Trump used propaganda (do you know the meaning of that word?)...it's in several of those links.

Try reading something other than Fox old man...I can't force you to educate yourself...but you screaming over and over that they didn't use lies and propaganda won't make it so.

when they paraded out those 6 or 7 lying whores who tried claiming trump sexually assaulted them, was that propaganda ?

So Slowwitted can't name one untrue story the Russians spread about Hillary, after all this time? What a chucklehead.

Just name one!

Easy there pappy. You know your dentures tend to fly out when you get excited.

Now you are just being stupid.

You said the Russian Hack spread lies and false stories. The fact you can't name any proves your a liar.

Name one Russian Hack lie loser.

when they paraded out those 6 or 7 lying whores who tried claiming trump sexually assaulted them, was that propaganda ?

Link to them being proven liars?

Nice attempt to deflect again.

Now you are just being stupid.

You said the Russian Hack spread lies and false stories. The fact you can't name any proves your a liar.

Name one Russian Hack lie loser.

I stated the Russians spread lies and propaganda (false stories).

The hack was one part of their efforts last year.

You should try with what I said...rather than just calling me a liar.

Then you should try reading the links provided rather than claiming I have not shown any of it.

Nothing I have stated is a lie.

Link to them being proven liars?

Nice attempt to deflect again.

where'd they go ?

Was this what Obama meant when he told the Russian ambassador he could be more flexible after the election?

8 months of digging has turned up nothing. Keep hoping.

Lynch about to plead the 5th, Obama weaponizing NSA via Susan Rice/Brennan, Comey giving Hillary cover, DNC sued for fraud, etc.....

Boy....what a party of losers.

Lynch about to plead the 5th, Obama weaponizing NSA via Susan Rice/Brennan, Comey giving Hillary cover, DNC sued for fraud, etc.....

Boy....what a party of losers.

And they point fingers and call others rubes. Funny.

And they point fingers and call others rubes. Funny.

Apparently they are okay with rigged elections (Dem primary) but not Russian dirt slinging.

Trumps either a loon or a moron - or both.

First, he denies over and over again - pretty much the only guy left who did - that the Russians weren't doing diddly.

Now, Obama didn't do anything to stop the Russians from doing all that crazy shiit.

Either they WERE or they WEREN'T.

They tried to pin down Trump's people on this and they literally just shrugged their shoulders and let out an exasperated breath like - "Whaddya want from us?" :dunno: :doh:

Man, it's gotta be hard carrying his water. This weekend, Trump's allegedly 'cleaning house'. Probably more bullshiit, but man, I'd be first in line - FIRE ME! FIRE ME!

Spicer's screwed. Most of them get jobs with the networks, no way now. And no way Trump hires him in the private sector.

About the only possibility for people like him and KAC is Faux.

Trumps either a loon or a moron - or both.

First, he denies over and over again - pretty much the only guy left who did - that the Russians weren't doing diddly.

Now, Obama didn't do anything to stop the Russians from doing all that crazy shiit.

Either they WERE or they WEREN'T.

They tried to pin down Trump's people on this and they literally just shrugged their shoulders and let out an exasperated breath like - "Whaddya want from us?" :dunno: :doh:

Man, it's gotta be hard carrying his water. This weekend, Trump's allegedly 'cleaning house'. Probably more bullshiit, but man, I'd be first in line - FIRE ME! FIRE ME!

Spicer's screwed. Most of them get jobs with the networks, no way now. And no way Trump hires him in the private sector.

About the only possibility for people like him and KAC is Faux.

And then you have Obama not releasing the "fact" that "Russia" was hacking. Damn well bet had Hillary won the election, we would have never heard about the Russian hacking.

I definitely agree that Obama didn't do enough to stop the Russians. And I also understand his justification. Trump is already bitching about a rigged election. Can you imagine how that would have gone?

But at least most of the players on that side have admitted what was going on and that they screwed up. Trump has maintained for months that the Russians weren't doing anything.

Seems like the left was incompetent and Trump was trying to cover something up.

Based upon what we know about Trump. I'm betting he didn't want the Russian angle to come out and potentially tained Trump's victory. Best I can figure.

I definitely agree that Obama didn't do enough to stop the Russians. And I also understand his justification. Trump is already bitching about a rigged election. Can you imagine how that would have gone?

But at least most of the players on that side have admitted what was going on and that they screwed up. Trump has maintained for months that the Russians weren't doing anything.

Based upon what we know about Trump. I'm betting he didn't want the Russian angle to come out and potentially tained Trump's victory. Best I can figure.

for starters, he thought Hillary was going to win despite Russia's attempts to get Trump in, secondly, Trump was already encouraging Russia to find and release more emails from Hillary. Trump knew what will Russia was doing. Until he won. Then he pretended it never happened

Obama needs to answer up about his behavior in this matter.

Obama is corrupt to the core.

Didn't do enough you say? He didn't do a focking thing. Not one focking thing.

Obama colluded to keep what Vladimir Putin was up to during our election from the American people. The core of our democracy was under attack and our President hid that information form the public. Why? What did Putin have on Obama?

Didn't do enough you say? He didn't do a focking thing. Not one focking thing.

Cyclone tried this and was shown to be dead wrong...stop while you're behind.

Obama colluded to keep what Vladimir Putin was up to during our election from the American people. The core of our democracy was under attack and our President hid that information form the public. Why? What did Putin have on Obama?

Again, they believed Hillary had it won. If she did win, they never would have publicized the hacking. It would make HER look bad....as if she needs any help looking bad.

Again, they believed Hillary had it won. If she did win, they never would have publicized the hacking. It would make HER look bad....as if she needs any help looking bad.

Absolutely. This became a thing because Hillary reached for the easiest thing she could find to make an excuse for her loss, and even though it never made sense that Russia would get in bed with Trump, the whole democratic machine, media and their idiot voters bought it. And Hillary slithered away from her loss without blame. What a bunch of suckers believing what she had to say.

• Like 1

Cyclone tried this and was shown to be dead wrong...stop while you're behind.

You're right, he did do this:

I'd advise Mr. Trump to stop whining and go get votes. :lol:

Do you actually read what you post? :unsure:

You understand the justification? Seriously? Machiavellian much?

The IC has actually shown where they did spread lies and fake stories as well as part of their active measures. Seriously, you should try being informed before running your mouth and exposing your ignorance again.

any other bogus talking points to throw out there?

Did I say fake emails? I stated fake stories.

You really should educate yourself.

As for Trump...well, his associates on his campaign were communicating with Russians...including talk about sanctions. They not only failed to disclose those meetings, they also lied about them when asked. In addition several of his campaign have financial ties to some pretty bad hombres in Russia. Since you appear to be very uninformed...you may not know there is an investigation ongoing in Congress as well as a Justice Department appointed Special Counsel to get to the bottom of all of it.

You didn't read any of those links.

Nor have you read the IC report or listened to any testimony.

I'm not shocked you would ask for a link and not read any of it.

I linked to them. you could do more research too and see where Trump even spoke of fake stories in some speeches...but you won't read that either will you?

http://www.npr.org/2016/10/11/497520017/trump-apparently-quotes-russian-propaganda-to-slam-clinton-on-benghazi

This isn't to link Trump to it...other than how he fell for fake news from Sputnik and used it in a campaign speech.

Or read the actual report which talks about Russian propaganda used to influence things.

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

So you don't believe anything that was posted?

I posted an example of the fake things that Trump even used in a speech...you simply won't recognize it...that much is obvious.

Go copy and paste someone else's words to pass off as your own...trying to use your own words doesn't seem to work too well for you.

Because you are a blind hack and either can't read...or refuse to read what has been presented to you.

I stated the Russians spread lies and propaganda (false stories).

The hack was one part of their efforts last year.

You should try with what I said...rather than just calling me a liar.

Then you should try reading the links provided rather than claiming I have not shown any of it.

Nothing I have stated is a lie.

So you can't name one lie the Russian Hacks spread about Hillary. I can't find any so it is time you just name one.

Holy fock! Baker Boy seems to be trying to win as the biggest loser on the board. :doh:

Holy fock! Baker Boy seems to be trying to win as the biggest loser on the board. :doh:

It is a silly venture. You and Sho are so far ahead for that honor, no one has a chance.

It is a silly venture. You and Sho are so far ahead for that honor, no one has a chance.

Well, Hardcore keeps a spreadsheet and files away everything anyone has ever revealed. That puts him comfortably ahead. But anyone putting the time in to quote all of this also is a sad, sad man. But we already knew that about phurfur.