Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

Married?

Divorce is underappreciated. I wouldn't have the happy marriage I have today if I'd have stayed married to the psycho.

Without kids, divorce comes highly recommended.

Well... no offense (about to be followed by potentially offensive statements) but... you've basically admitted today that you are married to your current wife because she wanted you to dump your seed into her to make a baby, and you found that irresistible. I would argue that that is a good way for a caveman to pick a baby mamma, but not so much a way to pick a wife these days. Basically you hit the lottery that it happened to work out. :dunno:

Well... no offense (about to be followed by potentially offensive statements) but... you've basically admitted today that you are married to your current wife because she wanted you to dump your seed into her to make a baby, and you found that irresistible. I would argue that that is a good way for a caveman to pick a baby mamma, but not so much a way to pick a wife these days. Basically you hit the lottery that it happened to work out. :dunno:

:lol: Don't be mean to Volty Jerry! :angry:

There's something there jerry that you've successfully connected the dots. And I know you've been paying attention over the years as you know me so well.

I'm so stupid for filling in the rest but I've always too honest on this assh0le infested site. Like a moth to a flame.

I loved my first job in China, in Guiyang. I finally had stable income, a respectable job, disposable income. Unlike TBBOM and damn near everybody else, dating to me was a marriage search. I was never interested in playing the field, I was interested in procreation. I was always handsome, now I finally had some money. I'd find a girl that didn't like the one child policy and give her a house full of kids.

But those girls, they just aren't here. It's all one or two at most. And I'd met some great girls but regarding the baby numbers, I didn't like their math. So for this one issue, I passed one some girls I really liked. And they were honest with me and the one I married then was the liar. Really burned myself badly. I'd wanted so much to get her pregnant too; I'm so lucky that never happened. Got divorced after four months.

So I gave up on Chinese women. Not for me. I went to an international dating site online. See what's out there, maybe I'll get an English teaching job in Brazil or Korea, or Estonia. It was there found a gorgeous Chinese lady with a size zero waistline and good English gushing about how much she wanted kids. In her case and many others, Chinese women in their late 20s that want children and families are hearing their biological clocks chiming. It's often well educated professional women. She was a manager in a real estate company in Chengdu. A handful of plane trips later (that old pic in the photo thread pinned to the top of the page is from one of her visits to me in Guiyang) and I gave up that great job I had in Guiyang to move to Chengdu.

Worked great for the most part except that she wanted to stop having kids at two and it took years of berating her for her to get the third one and now she's shut me down on any more.

I wasn't allowed to wear mine at work due to Heath codes (has to be completely smooth if you handle food).

Usually put it on in the car after.

I ended up putting it on the rail of a train track.

When I got divorced I threw mine and my wife's engagement ring into Kilauea (active volcano).

When I got divorced I threw mine and my wife's engagement ring into Kilauea (active volcano).

Well played. I considered the Mississippi River. Didn't feel right. Didn't have an active volcano handy or would have gone that route myself.

I actually stole the train idea from a shins song.

Untie me, I've said no vows

The train is getting way too loud

I gotta leave here my girl

Get on with my lonely life

Just leave the ring on the rail

For the wheels to nullify

Until this turn in my head

I let you stay and you paid no rent

I spent twelve long months on the lam

That's enough sitting on the fence

For the fear of breaking dams

I'd find a fatal flaw