Sign in to follow this  
josh wiley

lynch

didn't know which board i should post this. anyone watching this game could see lynch wasn't doing squat and all of a sudden when there was some sort of fight/scrum/whatever he decides to run in from the sidelines to try to do something and hits the ref. he did that on purpose because richard was getting the work. by the way i have lynch and started him at flex. pathetic

Ha ha......what a dumb a$$

I'm so sure you'd come off the bench to do something so dumb to get you tossed, fockin' thug.

See the fu week 7 thread mange bored

by the way i have lynch and started him at flex. pathetic

Ya posted on the right board, until you said that.

Back to the mange board with ya. :ninja:

I think I briefly heard Romo explaining that Lynch's rationale for coming off the bench was to control a former(?) teammate now on KC or something? That he felt that he was the only one who would succeed in doing so?

Lynch Kapeenick jerseys are a thing in KC. So I'm told.

:shocking: :Mr-T: :lol:

Not sure why people thought Lynch would come in help the Raiders a bunch. He was old when he quit. Then taking a year off and coming back even older? Meh. I thought maybe short yardage back. Hard to run in this league over 30 years old. Harder after a year away as well.

What's with Deion defending this clown? Saying he did the right thing but it didn't turn out well, or something like that? Wtf was he talking about. I didn't understand his angle there.

It's not just deion. You should see the black players trying to justify this stupid . When Lynch gets suspended..like he should be..there is going to be a huge uproar

Apparently him and Peters are like best friends and he was trying to go out to break it up. Which I believe.

But you can't run from the sidelines and end up pushing the ref. So whatever he gets then whatever.

But it is hardly a big deal. But white boycott NFL guy is going to get really upset and stomp around for no real reason.

Apparently him and Peters are like best friends and he was trying to go out to break it up. Which I believe.

But you can't run from the sidelines and end up pushing the ref. So whatever he gets then whatever.

But it is hardly a big deal. But white boycott NFL guy is going to get really upset and stomp around for no real reason.

Black player shoved white official. Black player got tossed and might get suspended. Hardly fits the narrative that the righties are trying to push.

Lynch needed some way to get in the news. His play certainly isn't getting him there.

newb needed some way to get our attention, his posting certainly isnt getting him there.

• Like 1

Black player shoved white official. Black player got tossed and might get suspended. Hardly fits the narrative that the righties are trying to push.

pay better attention. He pushed a black official. Race baiter.

dumbo

What should Goodell do? Tell us now, not in a few days after he's made a decision.

the ref was black stupid, but facts never fit your narrative.

Wrongo

Suspended 1 game.

pffft

should have been 3

I imagine the fact that he was essentially already suspended for one game because he was tossed so early in last night's game played into the length of the suspension. So, for all intents and purposes it's a two-game suspension with a one-game financial impact.

Doesn't change my question to you.

On you continue, just as any prog does. You bumble through one conversation after another, completely ignorant to facts, and slough them off as though you're not at fault for being an ignorant imbecile.

You attempted a leftist narrative that immediately got shoved in your balloon knot. You fail. Get lost.

I have no problem with a one game suspension; it's about right for this infraction.

Breaking rules needs to have consequences. The NFL either wants to retain control of its brand and avoid players hijacking it for their own gains, or it doesn't.

The inmates can't be allowed to run the asylum. The NFL and Goodell realize that they've lost some control.

Newbie, seriously, can you just go away?

You are nothing but a piece of sh!t race baiter.

• Like 1

On you continue, just as any prog does. You bumble through one conversation after another, completely ignorant to facts, and slough them off as though you're not at fault for being an ignorant imbecile.

You attempted a leftist narrative that immediately got shoved in your balloon knot. You fail. Get lost.

balloon knot? Listen queer. We all put up with your homo erotic fantasies about rubbing guys faces into concrete, but please stop thinking about my butt hole. You're crossing a line I'm not comfortable with.

And people like you keep making the divide greater. Keep it up and your wish will come true.

balloon knot? Listen queer. We all put up with your homo erotic fantasies about rubbing guys faces into concrete, but please stop thinking about my butt hole. You're crossing a line I'm not comfortable with.

Um, we put up with you for Christ's sake. Even tho it's obvious you know zippo, you keep spewing.

• Like 1

Um, we put up with you for Christ's sake. Even tho it's obvious you know zippo, you keep spewing.

was I talking to you? I just got done paying you a compliment yesterday about being the only one here who is proud of being a racist and doesn't lie and try to hide it. I should be on your good side

:lol: Newbie clucking about homo erotic fantasies while shoving so many carrots up there he's turned orange! :lol:

No one wants you here Newbie. Go play in traffic.

:lol: Newbie clucking about homo erotic fantasies while shoving so many carrots up there he's turned orange! :lol:

more butt play fantasies. More visualization of my ass. Get help, queer

more butt play fantasies. More visualization of my ass. Get help, queer

Ah. Chrysler finally seems to have admitted he's Newbie.