Sign in to follow this  
edjr

:lol: Sen. Liz Warren tells her ‘Me Too’ story :lol:

This thread is the exact reason women usually don't come forward.

is that a no ? Did they deserve it ? Are you ashamed of her selfish silence ?

Is this per the FBI?

I'm ashamed that 30% of our country thinks lie you do.

thinks that women who claim to be champions for women causes allowed other women to be assaulted? I'm ashamed 70% think that's ok ? Aweful human beings.

thinks that women who claim to be champions for women causes allowed other women to be assaulted? I'm ashamed 70% think that's ok ? Aweful human beings.

You're terrible at this

You're terrible at this/quote]that's fine, as the scenario is laid out right now , Lizzy is a terrible human being as are you for supporting her silence.

You're terrible at this/quote]that's fine, as the scenario is laid out right now , Lizzy is a terrible human being as are you for supporting her silence.

I support yours, as well

Have you seen her before?

:cry:

DON'T YOU DARE GO THERE! Looks don't matter :cry:

One of the dumber things you've ever posted Newbie, and that's saying a lot.

DON'T YOU DARE GO THERE! Looks don't matter :cry:

When I am going to sexually harass someone, I make sure that I wouldn't have to put a bag over her head. :dunno:

I dont find it that hard to believe that most older women were sexually harassed at some point. This stuff was commonplace back in the day. Even today Im sure its still quite commonplace in certain settings.

And if thats the point of all this, fine. Its when people start equating it with rape or saying any time a man even harmlessly checks a woman out somewhere its a focking sex crime, that pisses me off. Seems like many just want to make it illegal or unacceptable for a man to ever demonstrate unwanted interest of any sort, which basically means that no man can ever demonstrate interest period unless the woman first unequivocally states that she wants to hop on his junk. Even then if shes had too much to drink or is in a fragile state or whatever then its probably still the most heinous thing anyone has ever done to demonstrate interest. <_<

I dont find it that hard to believe that most older women were sexually harassed at some point. This stuff was commonplace back in the day. Even today Im sure its still quite commonplace in certain settings.

And if thats the point of all this, fine. Its when people start equating it with rape or saying anyone a guy even harmlessly checks a woman out somewhere its a focking sex crime, that pisses me off. Seems like many just want to make it illegal or unacceptable for a man to ever demonstrate unwanted interest of any sort, which basically no man could ever demonstrate interest period unless the woman first unequivocally states that she wanted to hop on his junk. Even then if shes had too much to drink or is in a fragile state or whatever then its probably still the most heinous thing anyone has ever done to demonstrate interest. <_<

Like when Democrats conflate illegal immigration and legal immigrants?

If it grows the protest ranks, its going to happen

And if thats the point of all this, fine. Its when people start equating it with rape or saying anyone a guy even harmlessly checks a woman out somewhere its a focking sex crime, that pisses me off. Seems like many just want to make it illegal or unacceptable for a man to ever demonstrate unwanted interest of any sort, which basically no man could ever demonstrate interest period unless the woman first unequivocally states that she wanted to hop on his junk. Even then if shes had too much to drink or is in a fragile state or whatever then its probably still the most heinous thing anyone has ever done to demonstrate interest. <_<

:thumbsup:

One of the dumber things you've ever posted Newbie, and that's saying a lot.

So doubt and suspicion isn't a factor as to why women don't always come forward? Especially unattractive ones? Holy crap. Talk about being totally out of touch and clueless. :doh:

So doubt and suspicion isn't a factor as to why women don't always come forward? Especially unattractive ones? Holy crap. Talk about being totally out of touch and clueless. :doh:

The doubt and suspicion in this case has to do with the fact that she is bringing up an alleged incident from 30 years ago without any specifics that can be confirmed. It's not even remotely close to the circumstances of a woman just raped. The comparison is idiotic on it's face.

#MeToo

The doubt and suspicion in this case has to do with the fact that she is bringing up an alleged incident from 30 years ago without any specifics that can be confirmed. It's not even remotely close to the circumstances of a woman just raped. The comparison is idiotic on it's face.

Oh :mellow:

How do we know this story isnt true?

If you think that dumbass story is true, I have a bridge to sell you.

If you think that dumbass story is true, I have a bridge to sell you.

Not says by it necessary it is true, I just dont know why its so implausible. You dont think this stuff went on back in the 70s/80s?

Not says by it necessary it is true, I just dont know why its so implausible. You dont think this stuff went on back in the 70s/80s?

#MeToo40YearsAgo

Only to chicks like Farrah or Raquel Welsh.

Imagine a guy like Edjr on jury duty? "No way you were sexually assaulted, you're not a 10" :doh:

Only to chicks like Farrah or Raquel Welsh.

Imagine a guy like Edjr on jury duty? "No way you were sexually assaulted, you're not a 10" :doh:

Hyperbole train comes rolling in. Choo Choo

Hyperbole train comes rolling in. Choo Choo

I know, right? Personally, I'll allow for the possibility of sexual assault for someone as low as an 8.5.

This is also a failure of imagination by the fellas. Believe it or not ol Lizzie was once a perky young gal. Probably a little mousy, but still. Any 30ish woman looks hot to a 70 year old creeper

Her heat of the moment appeal to him was that she had little children at home. That is the kind of appeal you would make if things like that were more commonplace and not even necessarily going to hurt the guy's rep if it got out. Sounds old-fashioned, so I bet it happened.

This is also a failure of imagination by the fellas. Believe it or not ol Lizzie was once a perky young gal. Probably a little mousy, but still. Any 30ish woman looks hot to a 70 year old creeper

I am not doubting there was some rude, sexist, sexual comments made towards her.

there is 0 way he "Chased her around the table"

Look at her word choice. She sounds just like a kid making up some bullshït to sound cool.

The part that sticks out like a sore thumb is the "I eventually escaped." So someone is chasing you around and you had time to get to a door open it and get out before he could grab you?

What's more likely is that she was hit on once by some senior faculty member and she may or may not have fùcked the guy, and that story turned into this. She should hire bunnybastard to be her ghost writer.

• Like 1

Her heat of the moment appeal to him was that she had little children at home. That is the kind of appeal you would make if things like that were more commonplace and not even necessarily going to hurt the guy's rep if it got out. Sounds old-fashioned, so I bet it happened.

It would be better if the guys immediately stopped after hearing about her kids, "get your flappy vag out of here and send in a youngin'"

#Hertoo

Doubtless exactly the reason that POS Warren rationalized that she could pipe in with her #MeToo BS.

Most women arent conniving liars

Shes built like a 12yo boy

Shes built like a 12yo boy

That's a turn on to some

Look at her word choice. She sounds just like a kid making up some bullshït to sound cool.

The part that sticks out like a sore thumb is the "I eventually escaped." So someone is chasing you around and you had time to get to a door open it and get out before he could grab you?

What's more likely is that she was hit on once by some senior faculty member and she may or may not have fùcked the guy, and that story turned into this. She should hire bunnybastard to be her ghost writer.

It does sound hoaky, but Warren has sounded hoaky about plenty of non-personal things before, and this was the 70s.

To give her the benefit of the doubt, a big part of [true] situations like this sometimes is the power play in it (this is where looks is going to be less of a factor too). Oscillating between getting chased, reasoning him out of it, and whatever else, sounds feasible on that note. Little bit of twisted cat and mouse suspense, since the secks ain't happening.

People either possess wisdom or insight, or they don't.

The ones that don't are absolutely incapable of the ability to discern when they see a pile of manure.

This claim by Warren is a pile of manure.

Claire mccaskill and the secks in the same sentence? :huh: