Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Corey Coleman

Coleman was targeted 74 times as a rookie, but had only 30 catches. Now with a QB that is a vertical threat with his cannon of an arm I could see Coleman at least doubling his catch total and hitting 90 targets. He's my wr3 but Clevelands wr1 and they are gonna have to pepper him.

Anyone else high on him?

I have him as my #4 WR and will use him as my Flex option when I think it is right. If he takes off he will become a permanent part of the WR's.

I really like this kid. Took him in the 10th round of my 12-teamer as my #4.

He started an immediate burst on the scene last year before his injury. Suffered from brutal QB play last year.

Kenny Britt will be the veteran possession receiver for Kizer, but I suspect that Coleman is going to be a big-time playmaker in this offense. Kizer has the arm strength to throw the deep ball to Coleman. He will get tons of targets, since the Browns will always be playing catch-up.

Coleman was targeted 74 times as a rookie, but had only 30 catches. Now with a QB that is a vertical threat with his cannon of an arm I could see Coleman at least doubling his catch total and hitting 90 targets. He's my wr3 but Clevelands wr1 and they are gonna have to pepper him.

Anyone else high on him?

I like Coleman a lot, I specifically targeted him for late draft picks. He's got a good attitude and bunch of talent, and Kizer's INTs won't hurt Coleman's points.

Kizer definitely has the arm to get the ball deep to Coleman and that benefits him a lot. Also I see the Browns having to throw the football a lot as they will be behind in the game a lot which will help Coleman.

I think Britt will out score him in ff

No question.

I'm really high on Coleman this season and think he offers tremendous value. He was a TD machine at Baylor and has measurables very similar to Beckham Jr. No, I'm not claiming he's anywhere near the talent but there is a lot one could get excited about. Most notably is the situation. The Browns finally have a strong armed QB and Kiser and Coleman have connected all preseason. Hue Jackson has called on Coleman to become the guy. I think he's going to get a ton of targets this season and provide great return for those who used a late pick on him. I'm starting him this week over Tyrell Williams and feel good about it.

He is my #4 in redraft and I feel good about him this year

Kizer to Coleman looks pretty good. Been watching this game primarily today, that was a nice little TD route on 4th down, good throw, good on Coleman to hold onto the ball.

Starting Kizer this week has gotten me 19 pts with 3:36 left to go. I'm okay with that.

I stacked kizer/Coleman over rivers/Allen. I am gonna be fine with that decision.

I stacked kizer/Coleman over rivers/Allen. I am gonna be fine with that decision.

I do like that move, yeah. I don't trust Allen, and Rivers has so many other options. Kizer has...pass dropper Britt, and I guess Duke. Although what his face the 2nd year TE looked okay too. EDIT: Plus, I betcha Kizer/Coleman was a hell of a lot cheaper :)

I picked him up in a couple of my leagues late

Can't say I regret it so far

He could crack the starting line up some if he keeps playing like he did today

I picked him up in a couple of my leagues late

Can't say I regret it so far

He could crack the starting line up some if he keeps playing like he did today

He definitely could for me. My WR3 spot is a fight between Lockett (return yardage league), Hogan, and Coleman at the moment (with Mike Williams parked on IR). Coleman seems as reasonable a play as the other two right now.

###### in a league where Kelvin Benjamin hype is my no 2 WR, I might just move Coleman up tomorrow

I like that his hype is your #2, not the guy himself :) (I too had to draft KB in one league...where I paired him with Martavis :()

I like that his hype is your #2, not the guy himself :) (I too had to draft KB in one league...where I paired him with Martavis :()

yah I bought in to the garbage, thankfully someone took Martavius 1 pick before I took Mariota

yah I bought in to the garbage, thankfully someone took Martavius 1 pick before I took Mariota

My only hope is that Martavis' bad game was just because Big Ben sucks on the road. We'll see what next week looks like. But I may need help in that league at WR.

Nice start for the young fella. 55 yards and a tough TD catch in-between two defenders.

He lit up the Ravens for 102 yards and 2 TDs last year; might be a good time to put him in the lineup as a flex.

Coleman has a fairly ideal set up to be successful. He's a great route runner, has decent hands, and is on a team with a pretty good offensive line which should afford him opportunities to get open down field. Plus, every other option outside of Duke is garbage. He should be the target leader for that team every week. Tough first 2 games, but it gets a little better after that.

I just traded for Coleman, here it is...Non PPR for WRs

Stafford ( I have Brees) and Maclin for Coleman and R. Kelly (Rb get ppr)

As much as I love Coleman, I'm thinking of benching him and taking a flier on JJ Nelson. Thoughts?

Ravens D looks scary good this season and they might make the rookie QB's life miserable on Sunday. They completely shut down AJ Green and the Benglas offense although one could say Marvin Lewis and Andy Dalton aided that effort. Coleman did have his breakout game in Week 2 vs the Ravens last year but that's the only reason I could come up with to play him this week.

As much as I love Coleman, I'm thinking of benching him and taking a flier on JJ Nelson. Thoughts?

Ravens D looks scary good this season and they might make the rookie QB's life miserable on Sunday. They completely shut down AJ Green and the Benglas offense although one could say Marvin Lewis and Andy Dalton aided that effort. Coleman did have his breakout game in Week 2 vs the Ravens last year but that's the only reason I could come up with to play him this week.

I see that as more a product of Cincy offensive line woes. They basically are without last years starting guard and both tackles. Plus, Dalton has always sucked when under pressure.

I think Coleman will do fine in this game. He won't light it up, but he'll do fine.

• Like 1

I see that as more a product of Cincy offensive line woes. They basically are without last years starting guard and both tackles. Plus, Dalton has always sucked when under pressure.

I think Coleman will do fine in this game. He won't light it up, but he'll do fine.

Losing their better linemen from an already rough line, that was one of my big concerns in regards to Mixon. I don't know that Mixon has the work effort to give max effort each play, knowing he probably won't have the proper running room

Reports are Coleman suffered a broken hand today. Same injury that kept him out last season. Looks like it's time to jump off this train and jump on a new one.

Rumors are a Josh Gordon train may be starting up on September 21. :ninja:

I traded my Kizer/coleman stack last friday. Damn am I glad I did. Glad they had ONE good game. Enough for me to move them.

This one is tough. He was a bench guy in two leagues for me, but working his way up to maybe starting. Maybe gotta go after JJ Nelson or someone now. Or Grissom or Grissett or Bison or whoever the Browns kid was who stepped up this weekend. Gotta go look at that guy.

I think you mean Higgins. He had a decent game. He's about all they have left at WR. Kizer might as well plan to tuck it and run with the sorry sack of pass catchers the Browns have on their team. It's dreadful!!

I think you mean Higgins. He had a decent game. He's about all they have left at WR. Kizer might as well plan to tuck it and run with the sorry sack of pass catchers the Browns have on their team. It's dreadful!!

That's the guy, thanks. (Couldn't be bothered to switch tabs...it's the Browns, afterall.)

What makes me think about going after Higgins is

1) Kizer didn't play well this week, but he's generally impressed me enough to think that he'll have some good days feeding his favorite receiver. If Higgy ends up being his guy, that's a WR3 or so right there. Kizer is accurate enough to get passes to him.

2) They have almost no one else. So the favorite receiver of a kid like Kizer is going to get most of the passing looks.

3) I want to be able to say "Oh. My. GOD. Magnum." when he scores me some points.

Reports are Coleman suffered a broken hand today. Same injury that kept him out last season. Looks like it's time to jump off this train and jump on a new one.

Rumors are a Josh Gordon train may be starting up on September 21. :ninja:

This is shaping up to be an almost perfect situation for Gordon...well, other than the Browns want nothing to do with him.