Sign in to follow this  
DonS

Week 2 FU thread

Royce was a gamble regardless. It just didnt work out. Im glad I missed on him, but still plenty of season left. Lindsey is fast as hell.

Freeman wasn't being drafted as a gamble, but as a RB2 starter

Yea I was worried about him and that team too. Took him in one $$$ league at the 6th spot. If Bradford can play a little better, he'll turn it around.

Hard not to take him at 6, he'll be okay though, just not the super stud, 1st overall RB you normally expect him to be

Freeman wasn't being drafted as a gamble, but as a RB2 starter

Yes, people gambled that a rookie without an established role would be an RB2 starter. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesnt.

Phillip Bobby Boucher Lindsay says thats a high quality post.

Abiut time it worked.

Yes, people gambled that a rookie without an established role would be an RB2 starter. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesnt.

I hear what you are saying I just don't consider a 3rd or 4th round pick to be a gamble unless you take a Higher risk player, Freeman was not that before the season.

He was confirmed by Denver as the starter right before the season started. :dunno:

He was confirmed by Denver as the starter right before the season started. :dunno:

Im well aware. Most people had already drafted by then.

FU to Ajayi for lasting one carry before getting hurt.

FU Conner for an awesome first half. Is he hanging out with Bell smoking weed?

He did come back in and vulture a TD which was nice and saved some value for the day.

Could someone remind the Jags of what happened when the Falcons went up big on NE and then refused to run the ball?

Meanwhile, sat Breida for Coleman once Freeman was ruled out. Of course he goes off.

Paging Golden Taint...

Ended up with a nice day afterall. Sorry I called you Taint buddy.

Hogan, you can suck my middle finger. Sat you in both my leagues after the awesome performance last week. 2 TDs really.

Hogan, you can suck my middle finger. Sat you in both my leagues after the awesome performance last week. 2 TDs really.

Ditto

Zeke not getting it done as a 1st roud pick. Prove me wrong, Zeke! Prove me wrong!

zuerlein in 4/5 leagues. 2 i survived, will have tight losses for the other 2.

Royce Freeman= Bust

Not so fast....but, yes, extremely disappointing so far.

Another fantastic weeekdn for ff.

On two Monday night football and week 3.

Good luck everyone.

Don’t be so down it’s all luck.

God Bless.

Another fantastic weeekdn for ff.

On two Monday night football and week 3.

Good luck everyone.

Dont be so down its all luck.

God Bless.

Indeed it was a great day. My team played great, I lost because my opponent outscored me though, nothin you can do. Still, points are points, for that year end tiebreaker its pretty important. You have zero control over wins and losses, its just who you played that week. I lose with 142, another guy is gonna win with 98. As long as your team is scoring above league average, you are doing alright.

In a dif league Im 2-0, Gurley and AJ. Thats my cool story.

Down 10 headed into MNF and I have Howard so there's a chance but didn't need to be this close.

Started Odell - 5 points. Fock you Giants O line and Eli - you look like a little scared girl in the pocket. The one time he was open in the end zone you didn't see him.

Started Larry Fitzgerald - 1 point. Dam you suck Bradford, but I've known that since your time here in St. Louis.

Started Texans - 2 points. Mariota's hurt. gabber will probably play. Benched Chargers (16 points) with Bosa out. Stupid me.

Benched Lynch (14) and Godwin (11) for Fitz in my flex.

And fock you to the Packers defense for allowing my opponent's Cousins to completely neutralize the awesome effort I got out of Mahomes.

Go Bears!

He did come back in and vulture a TD which was nice and saved some value for the day.

Freeman had another goal-line opportunity and got stuffed trying to go over the top.

At this point, he's become freakin' Mike Tolbert.

Freeman had another goal-line opportunity and got stuffed trying to go over the top.

2 games into his career. Nice.

Keenum sucks ass. Love how everyone was duped by that guy. The Denver line isn't all that good and their coach sucks. Lindsey is finding room, so we will see if that continues.

Ugh. FU guys saying Royce didn't do anything...my opponent's Royce TD basically lost me the week, should've been an easy win...

5 points each from Cobb, D.Thomas and Fitzgerald waste a great day by Melvin Gordon... basically could have played ANY SINGLE ONE of my bench players instead of one of those 3 recievers (K. Cole, Breida, B.Powell, probably T.Cohen tonight..) and coasted to a win. Hate losing to the worst team in the league! My receiver core is in shambles..

DJ - you better get it going. That's all I'm going to say

OBJ - I know your QB had no time to throw, but I don't care. DO BETTER!!!!

Davis - well more to the coaches for starting Blaine Gabbert over Mariota who practiced. He can practices, he can play. He was fine!!!

Also, I hate DFS so much. It's addicting so I can't stop playing it, but it is soooooooooooooo freaking maddening!! It didn't help that I somehow forogt and left Josh Gordon in my best double up lineup and missed cashing by about 8 pts. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

DJ - you better get it going. That's all I'm going to say

OBJ - I know your QB had no time to throw, but I don't care. DO BETTER!!!!

Davis - well more to the coaches for starting Blaine Gabbert over Mariota who practiced. He can practices, he can play. He was fine!!!

Also, I hate DFS so much. It's addicting so I can't stop playing it, but it is soooooooooooooo freaking maddening!! It didn't help that I somehow forogt and left Josh Gordon in my best double up lineup and missed cashing by about 8 pts. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

I can't win for shlt in tourneys. Netted $16 out of 38 lineups. Well not including my work league where I won $90 for the second week in a row

I can't win for shlt in tourneys. Netted $16 out of 38 lineups. Well not including my work league where I won $90 for the second week in a row

You need to invite me into your work league! lol

I needed that double up to break even for the weekend. I knew he wasn't active. I just assumed I hadn't put him in any lineups. Stupid of me to not go back and check more thoroughly.

You need to invite me into your work league! lol

I needed that double up to break even for the weekend. I knew he wasn't active. I just assumed I hadn't put him in any lineups. Stupid of me to not go back and check more thoroughly.

No way! I need that work league. I average 3 wins a year and am at 2 already. I won 5 times in our other league last year where the top 3 overall teams got good payouts, but somehow I didn't finish top 3. Started that one out with a win too last week.

Anyone lose or hear of someone losing because of Kirk Cousins extended stats? He had a below average game until the refs decided to call a phantom roughing the passer call. Which extended the game. He went on to have a great satistical game.

Refs play a part in fantasy football. 1 bad call can.