Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

UPDATE: 2017 NFL Draft Contest - Results Posted

No foolin'...

2017 NFL Draft Contest

If you're trying to get into the Draft Contest and can't login, you may submit your entry using this form here.

Simple and free! Predict the top ten picks of the NFL Draft and answer the 5 bonus questions.

Prizes include $100 to the winner, free Draft Buddy, FFToday drinking cups and T-shirts (XL and XXL are all I have left) and free entries into our 3 And Out Contest this fall.

- You'll need to sign in with your FFToday.com account (different from your forums account here).
- If you need any help getting your account info, shoot me an email
- Deadline to entry is April 27th, 7:30 PM ET (30 minutes before the draft)

Mr. Doug Orth finished 3rd in last year's contest while I finished 124th. -_- My highest finish was 10th back in 2010.

Mike, I just now tried to submit picks and it's telling me I'm trying to submit past the deadline. Anyone else getting this?

Hi Mike. Tried to reset my password, but it's saying my email isn't found in your database. Itstrizzo@gmail.com. Thanks.

Tried to enter contest but says I'm not logged in, so I logged in & still can't find where/how I can sign up for the contest. Any assistance is greatly appreciated Mike. Thanks.

Tried to enter contest but says I'm not logged in, so I logged in & still can't find where/how I can sign up for the contest. Any assistance is greatly appreciated Mike. Thanks.

Hey Doc, send us an email (support at fftoday dot com) with your FFToday.com username and we'll try and get you squared away.

Guys - our login system is being updated so you may experience trouble logging in.

If you're trying to get into the Draft Contest and can't login, you may submit your entry using this form here.

We will receive a copy of your entry and make sure it gets included in the contest. You should also receive an email confirmation of your picks.

MAKE SURE YOU FILL OUT ALL THE BOXES, INCLUDING YOUR FFTODAY USERNAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS.

I apologize for the inconvenience and we hope to have our login system working again soon.

Here's my current entry...

Picks For Mike FF Today:

1. DL Myles Garrett
2. DL Solomon Thomas
3. DB Jamal Adams
4. RB Leonard Fournette
5. WR Mike Williams
6. DL Jonathan Allen
7. DB Malik Hooker
8. RB Christian McCaffrey
9. QB Mitchell Trubisky
10. DB Marshon Lattimore

B1. Team to trade up: CLE
B2. Number of QB+RB+WR+TE: 8
B3. Browns draft a QB in Round 1: YES
B4. Christian McCaffrey drafted by: AFC South
B5. QB drafted first: Mitchell Trubisky

:dunno: So much uncertainty this year... its going to be a difficult to score points in this contest. The good news is, we're going to have a low turnout due to server move and login software update, so those that do get in will have a good shot at the prizes!

Given the untimely login system issue, we received quite a few entries via email. It will take some time to compile them into the database, but we are working on it and hope to have the results posted by the end of the weekend.

Your entry should be included in the database. Please head over the NFL Draft Contest page and make sure your entry is accurate. If you feel there is an error or you don't see you entry listed, send an email to support and we'll resolve the issue. Scores for the contest will be available late Tuesday afternoon.

Congrats to JohnnyPowerhead as the 2017 champ out of 241 entries.

I got lucky on being the only entry to guess the first 4 picks correctly. I finished 11th overall and I'm stoked to get the free 3 and out contest and a highly coveted FFToday Tshirt.

So Mike, are you going to be sending out an email to the winners asking for our home address to mail it, or how does that work?

Thanks

:banana:

Congrats to JohnnyPowerhead as the 2017 champ out of 241 entries.

I got lucky on being the only entry to guess the first 4 picks correctly. I finished 11th overall and I'm stoked to get the free 3 and out contest and a highly coveted FFToday Tshirt.

So Mike, are you going to be sending out an email to the winners asking for our home address to mail it, or how does that work?

Thanks

:banana:

Yes, I will send an email to all with winners regarding prize collection. Given that we accepted quite a few entries by email this year, I want to wait a few days to make sure there are no issues with someone's entry before calling the results official.

I just got my FFToday Tshirt in the mail today. Yippy Skippy!

High quality and super SWeeeeeeeeeeeeeeT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Mike

:music_guitarred:

I just got my FFToday Tshirt in the mail today. Yippy Skippy!

High quality and super SWeeeeeeeeeeeeeeT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Mike

:music_guitarred:

:thumbsup: