Sign in to follow this  
chochoking

Which RB to Start

Wow interesting question.

Gordon.

I'm a mckinnon owner but if I had Gordon I would choose him don't see how he's not an auto start...

If it's PPR, I might go with Gordon... he may get over 12 targets and 10 short catches... that's 10 points right there. Throw in 50 yards receiving and 50 yards rushing and he's got 20 points... and he doesn't need to score.

Non-PPR? Then... McKinnon... he's got the best opportunity to score a touchdown.

I'm a mckinnon owner but if I had Gordon I would choose him don't see how he's not an auto start...

I agree. Gordon would be an automatic start when healthy for me without a second thought.

Think of all of the profanity you know. Imagine me saying that loudly when I read this question. Then, when you say what!, I relax long enough to say this:

Melvin Gordon is a top 5 rb. He gets a bruiser amount of carries and a scatback amount of targets lately. Hes also one of the few folks who has decent games against Denver pretty much every time. AND hes also now a td machine. As long as hes healthy, he needs to be in your lineup. Even if McKinnon could score a similar amount, its the wrong call to not start Gordon if hes healthy.

And then, as youre saying something about mckinnon is on a good run right now, I fade away slowly from wherever you are, still cussing and hoping my comments were enough to make you start Gordon every week every time.

Ridiculousness aside, McKinnon is good right now. You should try to get him in your lineup. But not over Gordon. And its not like Baltimore hasnt been pretty tough on most rbs too. Jordan Howards absurd game last week is not a template most teams have the personnel to follow. And even he didnt get a td.