Sign in to follow this  
Kopy

Aaron Hernandez found dead

Just came through my local news.

Apparent suicide. Hung himself in his cell, body was found around 3 am.

DND?

Give it till mid season to see if any team is tight end desperate enough to reanimate his corpse. If you are looking for a late round boom bust pick. That's why I haven't dropped him at least.

Can't say I would ever be surprised by this outcome with someone facing life in solitary confinement

What a sad and pathetic story this all ended up being

Aaron Hernandez is the end result of thug life, it's not big money, beautiful women, and champagne, it's hanging dead in a jail cell long after anyone has quit caring

• Like 4

Can't say I would ever be surprised by this outcome with someone facing life in solitary confinement

Aaron Hernandez is the end result of thug life, it's not big money, beautiful women, and champagne, it's hanging dead in a jail cell long after anyone has quit caring

Well said. :thumbsup:

:doublethumbsup:

Well put polecat.This is why i think the police should be given alot of leniency to do body searches in areas of high crime areas. They don't want jobs when quick easy money is there. Clean things up and less political BS will save lives in longer terms and hopefully kids walk outside with a football instead of a gun.

And it also saves tax payers about 50k a year. I say kudos Aaron. Thankyou.
  • Like 1

Since his career in NFL was so short, wouldn't it be interesting to find CTE

Pretty much would tell me they all have it

I've read there is a fight over his brain. Some folks want to test for CTE. There was also an internet story that he was a homosexual and did not want it revealed, so he killed the guy.

Sad story all around.

Since his career in NFL was so short, wouldn't it be interesting to find CTE

Pretty much would tell me they all have it

I would expect he has some signs of it. Signs probably show up after any concussion, it's just when they start to get significant to how the brain functions. (I'm logically guessing, don't take anything I say on this as fact)

Most NFL players probably do have at least marginal signs of it. They surely have gotten their bell rung a few times in college and high school.

Plus with the violent lifestyle Aaron Hernandez apparently lived, there is the very real possibility he got hit over the head a time or two being involved in stupidity.