Sign in to follow this  
edjr

The most far fetched, ridiculous, unrealistic, unplausible movie?

independence day

Passion of the Christ (never saw it, i can only assume, seeing it's based off of fiction)

Noah. Even as a kid I remember thinking this is bullshit. We can't even fit my mom, dad, two sisters, and dog comfortably in our station wagon. How big is this boat??

Patriots Day about a fake bombing in Boston

didn't see it.

I am assuming with Wahlburger in it, it's pretty far fetched

Noah. Even as a kid I remember thinking this is bullshit. We can't even fit my mom, dad, two sisters, and dog comfortably in our station wagon. How big is this boat??

Any movie with ahnold Swarzhfeffer

True Lies did a hell of a job hiding JLC's peemus

I think there needs to be some major qualifiers here. I mean, Baron von Munchausen makes everything above look like a documentary.

The game. Seriously...you pull all this BS on a guy and it's all kinda forgotten? I hate that movie

The game. Seriously...you pull all this BS on a guy and it's all kinda forgotten? I hate that movie

I loved that movie. Years ago I told a customer to rent The Game and The Full Monty and if she didn't like them I'd give her money back.

A day later I owed her 6 bucks.

Not a movie but The Cosby Show.

:D

a black guy taking care of all his kids?

Crazy, right?

Any movie where the good guys side step the hail of bullets, get tossed from moving vehicles then get up like nothing is broken and also are able to beat up as many as 10 bad guys at once. The Transporter series and The Expendables among others.

I loved that movie. Years ago I told a customer to rent The Game and The Full Monty and if she didn't like them I'd give her money back.

A day later I owed her 6 bucks.

Now the full Monty was a good flick

In Jaws: The Revenge, I believe the shark followed someone to a different part of the world even though they went on a plane.

:first:

They prolly werent his

The Philadelphia Eagles Championship DVD stills seems pretty unreal to me.

I had to watch it a few hundred times before it sunk in. :first:

In Jaws: The Revenge, I believe the shark followed someone to a different part of the world even though they went on a plane.

In the Hills Have Eyes 2 the dog has flashbacks to scenes in the first movie it wasnt even in. :D

Ya know, I would have said Motel Hell about 38 years ago when it was made but this being 2018, it's possible that it's happening somewhere in the US.

I remember seeing this when it first came out. We got really high and sat in the front row. People were screaming in horror in the rows behind us as we were laughing our asses off. By the end of the movie, everyone was laughing at it.

Hidden Figures

Racist.

I loved that movie...but i would have loved it regardless of race. I love that era of our history. The space race was epic.

Also signs. By mkightshamallamadingdong.

Really. Your gonna take over a world...thats covered in a substance that kills you ?

You know something thats always bugged me about Star Wars?

The star fighters. Thats not how things would move in space. The turning and whatnot. Its a vacuum. You would need boosters on all sides to maneuver. The wings and fins and all wouldnt do sh!t. Its not pushing against anything.

In the Hills Have Eyes 2 the dog has flashbacks to scenes in the first movie it wasnt even in. :D

😂