Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Check out Elizabeth Hurley's milk bags :o

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/elizabeth-hurley-52-slammed-wearing-inappropriate-plunging-dress-16-year-old-sons-party-134408569.html

Elizabeth Hurley, 52, slammed for wearing 'inappropriate' plunging dress with 16-year-old son

"slammed"

by whom I wonder?

Twitter twits? :rolleyes:

aren't we over this bs yet? Who gives a fock what people on Twitter and FB say?

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/elizabeth-hurley-52-slammed-wearing-inappropriate-plunging-dress-16-year-old-sons-party-134408569.html

"slammed"

by whom I wonder?

Twitter twits? :rolleyes:

aren't we over this bs yet? Who gives a fock what people on Twitter and FB say?

Got you to click right? But I agree with you. The fact that nine people said something negative means absolutely fuckle to me. I could find nine people to say something negative about puppies. Doesn't make it a story.

Got you to click right? But I agree with you. The fact that nine people said something negative means absolutely fuckle to me. I could find nine people to say something negative about puppies. Doesn't make it a ###### story.

Got me to click because Hurley Fun Bags no other reason

if her son wants to suckle them and she says no. is that grounds for parental divorce?

I'd breast feed on those till the day I die. :wub:

I'd breast feed on those till the day I die. :wub:

Prolly die of silicone poisoning.

Nttawwt

Prolly die of silicone poisoning.

Nttawwt

More proof you like the D :nono:

"slammed"

by whom I wonder?

I dunno but hopefully there's a video.

I dunno but hopefully there's a video.

:D

Prolly in my top 10 for all time - and STILL would.

:thumbsup:

And how about that son! Like a cross between Jude Law and Gavin Rossdale. :shocking:

Er, I mean, yep I would still hit that. :thumbsup:

:unsure:

And how about that son! Like a cross between Jude Law and Gavin Rossdale. :shocking:

Er, I mean, yep I would still hit that. :thumbsup:

:unsure:

definitely has been massaged by Travolta

definitely has been massaged by Travolta

Spacey definitely invited him to read for Edward in Richard III at the Old Vic. :thumbsup:

Some posts require research
  • Like 1

I cant tell whose more fake plasticky looking. Her boobs or her son. He looks like a wax figure.

I cant tell whose more fake plasticky looking. Her boobs or her son. He looks like a wax figure.

She doesn’t have implants. They don’t even look fake, they have natural sag.

• Like 1

I'm going to be a bit contrarian here and probably take some shiot but... the look is a bit whoorish to me. One, she should add a good-supporting bra and cut down on the lowness of the cleavage (so she could wear such bra). Two, the eye makeup looks like a teenage girl trying to look like an adult.

I'd crawl over broken glass to drink her pee and all, but I don't like that look. :dunno:

All she needed to do was bend forward a few degrees

Also if my son was ever reported at 16 wearing "a silk blazer with a floral pattern," I'd feel like a bit of a failure. Unless I already knew he was super ghey. :dunno:

There is 0 doubt that kid sees more ###### than your wife's gyno

If we were talking about this pic then yeah, I'd say he is swimming in poon. Also a much better look for Elizabeth:

https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2016111/rs_600x600-161201142429-600-ELIZABETH-HURLEY-DAMIAN-HURLEY-INSTAGRAM.jpg?fit=inside|900:auto&output-quality=100

But the pic in the OP looks like he is ready to take it up the chute for his next heroin fix. :dunno:

There is 0 doubt that kid sees more ###### than your wife's gyno

If the censored part says pubic hair, you are wrong.

If we were talking about this pic then yeah, I'd say he is swimming in poon. Also a much better look for Elizabeth:

https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2016111/rs_600x600-161201142429-600-ELIZABETH-HURLEY-DAMIAN-HURLEY-INSTAGRAM.jpg?fit=inside|900:auto&output-quality=100

But the pic in the OP looks like he is ready to take it up the chute for his next heroin fix. :dunno:

You have to be a complete moron to even try heroin.

You have to be a complete moron to even try heroin.

You've made your point, it has moved well beyond entertaining for the rest of us. Just saying I'm sick of you clogging up our interwebs with such posts time and time again. :thumbsup:

You've made your point, it has moved well beyond entertaining for the rest of us. Just saying I'm sick of you clogging up our interwebs with such posts time and time again. :thumbsup:

Sorry man, wouldn't want to take away from you telling us how awesome every facet of your life is. I'll keep it in mind.

Sorry man, wouldn't want to take away from you telling us how awesome every facet of your life is. I'll keep it in mind.

My life is indeed awesome, thanks for checking your creepy spreadsheet to confirm. Seriously, we are talking about Hurley's funbags, and her kid looking like a phag (IMO), and you need to turn this into a dig on MDC trying heroin 20 years ago? I may be only speaking for myself, but I'd like to have some actual discussions that aren't related to reetard fights. :dunno:

Damn. She's still hot and he is pretty.

:first:

Love me some Hurley.

She could put on a pair of spandex. Go eat at taco bell. Run a 10 mile marathon in 100 degree weather. Then diahrea shat herself at the finish line, and I'd still eat her out.

My life is indeed awesome, thanks for checking your creepy spreadsheet to confirm. Seriously, we are talking about Hurley's funbags, and her kid looking like a phag (IMO), and you need to turn this into a dig on MDC trying heroin 20 years ago? I may be only speaking for myself, but I'd like to have some actual discussions that aren't related to reetard fights. :dunno:

Trust me, you're not.