Sign in to follow this  
penultimatestraw

Have you ever taken a dump in a public place?

Other than a restroom...http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/19/connecticut-woman-caught-defecating-in-cul-de-sac-3-times-police-say.html

A Connecticut woman was nabbed after a police camera caught her defecating in the middle of a cul-de-sac three separate times in a month, state police said.

Holly Malone, 43, was arrested last week during an unrelated traffic stop after police connected her car to a vehicle seen on camera, FOX61 reported. Malone told authorities she was defecating in the streets because she couldn’t make it to a bathroom in time.

The pooping incidents began on Nov. 7 when residents reported finding human feces and toilet paper on the road in East Grandby.

The alleged serial street pooper struck again on Nov. 16, prompting police to install a motion activated camera to nab the perpetrator.

The camera recorded Malone’s vehicle after another pooping incident on Dec. 5.

Malone confessed to the incidents after she was taken into custody, according to FOX61. She said she was lactose intolerant and didn’t avoid dairy despite her allergy. She called her actions “stupid.”

The 43-year-old apologized, FOX61 reported. She was charged with breach of peace and creating hazardous condition and released on bond.

Malone is scheduled to be arraigned March 1.

Yes :ninja:

I was on a long bus ride between cities in China. I should have gone before I left but I'd not thought to as it hadn't been an emergency. It became a 10 alarm focking emergency as the trip progressed. "God, I've got another what, hour, hour and a half to go. Fock."

What have I got? I've got this plastic bag with two bottles of water. I could piss in the bottle and nobody would notice. I could sh*t in this plastic bag. Ah somebody would notice. And besides, I've got no TP.

I chose to just suffer and fight and be extremely uncomfortable.

The bus would occasionally make stops in the middle of focking nowhere to let people off. I could get off, but then how would I get another bus? Just suffer. Ready to focking explode for over an hour.

Finally we got to the city outskirts of Guiyang. Now normally, I would want to take the bus to the terminal stop as it was closer to my house but not this time. At least at this point, I was within range to get a local bus to go there. This was good enough. I got off and looked around. I went in a nearby construction site, took a massive dump out of sight, tore the plastic bag into smaller pieces and wiped my ass with them, nobody was around and nobody saw me. I was focking proud of myself.

I found a local noodle shop, ordered food, wiped my ass in their restroom again, this time a proper wiping with TP, washed my hands, ate my noodles, took a bus all the way across town for another hour to get home. I felt like a million bucks.

The sweet smell of success.

Yes :ninja:

I was on a long bus ride between cities in China. I should have gone before I left but I'd not thought to as it hadn't been an emergency. It became a 10 alarm focking emergency as the trip progressed. "God, I've got another what, hour, hour and a half to go. Fock."

What have I got? I've got this plastic bag with two bottles of water. I could piss in the bottle and nobody would notice. I could sh*t in this plastic bag. Ah somebody would notice. And besides, I've got no TP.

I chose to just suffer and fight and be extremely uncomfortable.

The bus would occasionally make stops in the middle of focking nowhere to let people off. I could get off, but then how would I get another bus? Just suffer. Ready to focking explode for over an hour.

Finally we got to the city outskirts of Guiyang. Now normally, I would want to take the bus to the terminal stop as it was closer to my house but not this time. At least at this point, I was within range to get a local bus to go there. This was good enough. I got off and looked around. I went in a nearby construction site, took a massive dump out of sight, tore the plastic bag into smaller pieces and wiped my ass with them, nobody was around and nobody saw me. I was focking proud of myself.

I found a local noodle shop, ordered food, wiped my ass in their restroom again, this time a proper wiping with TP, washed my hands, ate my noodles, took a bus all the way across town for another hour to get home. I felt like a million bucks.

The sweet smell of success.

Isnt all that perfectly legal in China?

Yes. Loading dock of City Hall.

I told the story here once :ninja:

Guess it should be called the unloading dock, amirite?

• Like 1

Out in the woods plenty of times but never in "public" .

No but my cousin had to take me to the Pittsburgh airport once around 8:00 at night in a blinding snowstorm and he had to take a . Stopped in the middle of route 76 and he got out of the car and in the middle of the highway. No cars around to see it.

I can't even dump in public restrooms. Need my own private bathroom with a lockable door.

Being that when I walk into a public restroom and see someone clearly sitting my first thought is "hah! That guy has to take a and he won't be able to hide if its loud or smells awful. Sucks to be him"... so then I feel like people would be thinking the same about me.

Large office environment is the worst because it's a huge bathroom and there will be no one in there and as soon as you let it rip, in walks some focker and it's dead silent aside from you shutting and him standing at the urinal. Awkward.

At least in a true public bathroom it's usually bustling enough that no one really cares and no one knows you anyway

I've shiiit in the woods a couple times while golfing

I've shiiit in the woods a couple times while golfing

What do you wipe with?

What do you wipe with?

I have TP in the bag.

ever since that 1st time I had to use my towel.

Not I but my wife's grandfather keeps a roll of TP on him at all times. The best one was when he pooped in the hotel parking lot on his way to meet us for lunch. He didn't go wash his hands then ordered nachos for an appetizer for the table. Gross. :cry:

• Like 1

Not I but my wife's grandfather keeps a roll of TP on him at all times. The best one was when he pooped in the hotel parking lot on his way to meet us for lunch. He didn't go wash his hands then ordered nachos for an appetizer for the table. Gross. :cry:

so that wasn't refried beans on the nachos?

I can't even dump in public restrooms. Need my own private bathroom with a lockable door.

Being that when I walk into a public restroom and see someone clearly sitting my first thought is "hah! That guy has to take a ###### and he won't be able to hide if its loud or smells awful. Sucks to be him"... so then I feel like people would be thinking the same about me.

Large office environment is the worst because it's a huge bathroom and there will be no one in there and as soon as you let it rip, in walks some focker and it's dead silent aside from you shutting and him standing at the urinal. Awkward.

At least in a true public bathroom it's usually bustling enough that no one really cares and no one knows you anyway

Everybody poops 💩

Finch had to pinch?

I have taken at least a dozen shits while out running or hiking.

Find a cactus, bush, overpass, canal, cave, etc and let it out.

Also probably another dozen shits while driving in the middle of nowhere.

Pull over, open both passenger doors for cover, roll down the window for better grip on the door, let her rip.

I have taken at least a dozen shits while out running or hiking.

Find a cactus, bush, overpass, canal, cave, etc and let it out.

Also probably another dozen shits while driving in the middle of nowhere.

Pull over, open both passenger doors for cover, roll down the window for better grip on the door, let her rip.

I am not shitting on a cactus. Fool me once...

Got drunk one night. Was hanging with my friends and there was an empty lot across the street from his house. The house had burned down that was on the lot and the owners wouldn't sell. So the owners put up a 'No Dumping $500 Fine' sign right in the middle of the lot.

I took a huge sh!t holding on to said sign. Patricia Reagan, our amateur photographer, captured the moment nicely. A nice log exiting my sphincter while I pointed at the fine.

Good times.I wiped with the Budweiser card bored box.

That depends...Is your mom considered a public place? :ninja:

Where was she at the time it occurred? In the privacy of her own home is one thing, riding the ball down in Times Square on New Year's Eve is quite another.

Isnt all that perfectly legal in China?

Kinda depends where you are in china.

If youre in civilized land, Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, maybe Qingdao, nanjing, etc., it wouldnt be tolerated. Of course, nobody would say anything to you. They would just stand around muttering about foreign barbarians until someone worked their courage up or a cop wandered by. By then youd be gone.

Now in real china, nobody would bat an eye. I saw it happen many times in zhengzhou.

What do you do with the TP when you're done?

Put it in a paper bag and light it on fire on your doorstep

Put it in a paper bag and light it on fire on your doorstep

IT'S POOP AGAIN!!